Her Whisper Is The Lucifer.

It's a story!

 

The SHINee members came out together awhile later, expressionless. The four girls looked up at them. They then smiled and ask, “So we heard you guys know how to dance and sing to Lucifer.” The girls stared at them shockingly, “Bwoh,” They said at the same time. “Deh, Lee Teuk hyung said it on Kiss The Radio last night. 

“Come on,” Minho said, as he dragged Sarra out. The girls stared at each other in shock while the music started playing. 


“Pali, don’t waste our time.” Key then said, “We have practice later.” He pressed play and Lucifer started. Omg, what if I did it badly, Splitz thought.This is so embarrassing, Sarra thought as she squinted her eyes. Ah, I’m going to die of embarrassment. Xin mumbled to herself. I’m the diva, Jam thought confidently as she danced Key’s part. 

They are good, Key thought to himself, especially how Jam did my part. He blushed when jam winked at him. Omg, that girl danced so well. Taemin thought in his mind looking at Xin. Did I just hear the girl did my rapping part? Minho thought when he heard Sarra rapped. AWESOME! Jjong thought in her head. Are they our dongsaengs? Lee Teuk thought. He didn’t realize that he had actually said his thoughts out until Kyuhyun said, “No.”

When the song ended, the Oppas gave them a rounding applause. The girls covered their faces feeling really embarrassed. “I feel like hiding.” Splitz said out loud. The girls then excused themselves and went to the kitchen to get water. Onew stood up and went to help them out.

“They are awesome.” Key turned and told Lee Teuk and Kyuhyun. “Have you ever asked them if they want to join the entertainment industry?” Jjong asked them. “They could probably form a group.” Minho then said. “Something like Glitter?” Taemin then said as he started cracking ideas for a group name. 

Kyuhyun hit Taemin’s head lightly. “Hyung,” Taemin mumbled while rubbing his head. “Do you think we bear to let our dongsaengs go through so much?” Lee Teuk said. “Besides, they are doing good at school.” “Yeah really,” Kyuhyun said sarcastically. “Why kyu?” Key asked. “They were sent to the principal’s room on their first day of school.” “What?” Minho said. “Jinja?” Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk nodded their head. “A*” Taemin said. “Maybe I should transfer to the same school as them.”

“Really?” Xin came out from the kitchen. She overheard what Taemin said. The other girls came running over to join in the conversation. They talked for awhile more before heading home. “Oh, about the tickets…” Sarra said, “Ah, we’ll let you know again, give me your phone number then we will contact you.” Minho took out his phone. “Ah, you guys can just call me.” Lee Teuk said pushing Minho’s phone away when he tried passing it to Sarra, “You have my number right?” Minho nodded his head. “Then you can just call me. Kaja,” Lee Teuk said at that moment. “You guys have to study.” 

The girls went up and hug the SHINee members before leaving. Lee Teuk and Kyuhyun couldn’t take it and hurried them out the house. The ride home was pretty quiet. The girls were really worried if they couldn’t get any tickets to SHINee’s concert. They got home at around 7pm that day. They had their dinner and went to study in their room.

That night, the house was pretty quiet. Their oppas have all gone out for their schedule that night leaving the four girls alone at home. “What if we don’t get to go?” Jam asked them. They shrugged their shoulders and sighed. 

“So the girls said they want to go to SHINee’s concert, and they are willing to work to get the tickets?” Hangeng asked in shock. Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk then nodded their head. “HELLA!” Hee Chul said when he won another round of Monoploy deal. “And they danced and sang to Lucifer which really impressed SHINee earlier.” Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun tried to describe it to his hyungs about how impressive the girls was. Mental note, get the girls to perform it again in the practice room. Kyuhyun thought to himself.

Lee Teuk then dialed home to ensure that the girls were at home. “Hello?” Lee Teuk said. “Are you guys studying? Okay. We will come home soon.” 

“Hey I’m going round the corner to the convenient store to get some stuffs. You guys want anything?” Xin asked as she walked out of the living room. “Let’s all go together. I’m kinda sick of studying already.” Jam then said. “We can take a breather too.” Sarra continued. The linked arms and went to put on their shoes. Before doing that, the phone rang. Xin rushed to answer it. “Hello?” She spoke into the phone. “Oppa! Deh. Annyeong.” “They said they are coming home soon.” Xin told them while putting on her shoes. The girls took the elevator down. They told the security guard at the desk to not tell their oppas that they went out. In return, they promised to get them some rice cakes. 

“Hey, isn’t that Xander and Kevin from UKiss?” Splitz then said. “Oppa!” Xin shouted and ran towards their direction. The girls then tried to catch up from behind. They were panting really hard when they finally stood in front of them. “Hey girls!” Xander said when he saw them. They hugged one another and decided to go to the café nearby for a drink. 

“Aren’t you guys gonna get killed if your oppas find out that you’re not at home?” Kevin asked them in English. “Nah,” Splitz waved with her hand. “They wouldn’t” “They don’t even know that we actually know people from UKiss.” Jam said and then giggled. “What? You guys never told them?” Xander asked in surprised. The girls shook their head and had a sip of their drink. They started talking and laughing together. It has been a long time since they’ve met. The other time was when they went into the wrong dressing room during a Music Core recording session.

“We’re home!” Sungmin shouted hoping to be welcomed by the girls. But the house was quiet not even a sound from the room. Sungmin opened the door slowly and realized that the girls were not home. “Hyung, they are not home!” “Bwoh? They should be!” Kyuhyun said not believing them. He went to their room and checked it thoroughly. He even went to the practice room and on the third level too. But all he found was Kangin sleeping. 

“!” Sarra then said. “We’ve stayed too long.” The girls then glanced at the clock in shock, they quickly thanked Xander and Kevin hurriedly and ran back home. When they finally got to the right level, they saw Yesung and Hangeng putting on their shoes. “Oppa, where are you going?” Sarra asked Hangeng. “Oh goodness, where did you guys go to? We wanted to go look for you guys!” The girls shrugged their shoulders and walked into the house. Even if they were really close to their oppas, don’t you think that they should keep some secrets from them too?

“Where did you guys go to?” This question was after them the whole night. “Tell me, or you guys are not going to SHINee’s concert.” Lee Teuk said. The girls turned and stared at Lee Teuk trying to take in what they’ve just heard. 

“WE ARE GOING TO SHINEE’S CONCERT?!” The girls shouted at the same time.