A Contest

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

You didn't fall asleep until about 2 in the morning. Your body was just exhausted from all the physical moving but your mind was wide awake. You had incessant thoughts about today, how ugly the weather was, how you met Kris. It was all flooding your mind and you couldn't relax at all. Tomorrow was Saturday and luckily for you, you had a day off. Working in Rhapsody was beneficial but it had disadvantages too. You always had to wake up at 9:30 am so you can eat breakfast, get ready, etc. You had less time to help out, which you usually did often. You don't like to see people suffer so you help them as much as you could. You loved helping out at the orphanage though, the children's laughter and joy made you feel good and happy inside.

You put almost all of your energy helping suffering people. Sometimes you don't even know you're the one suffering the most. You would catch colds and sicknesses, get bruises and scrapes, basically you risk many things to help out. Life was opposite though for Kris, he didn't really give a damn on how people are. For example, Xiumin was sick, so he got medicine for him. Kris didn't care that he was sick, he just got the medicine because he had to. No sympathy or strings attached, he just did the task. The difference is, you feel sympathetic so you help out, Kris helps out not because he cares or anything but because is forced to. But things has been changing a little bit for Kris, recently he started to care a little for you. That's the reason why he left you the umbrella.

The sun had not come out yet even though it was 10 am. There was only dim light outside, the gray clouds occupying the sky. I'm sure you've been in these kinds of days, where it just rain endlessly and the sky is dark. You woke up to the booming sound of thunder, it sounded like a ginormous tree smashing onto the earth. Unlike most people, you weren't scared of lighting and thunder. To you it seemed silly to be afraid of light striking the sky or loud rumbling noises. You carelessly stretched,*Another rainy day...* You shuffled out of your room, not caring to even brush your teeth. The maids bowed at your presence, you smiled back and made your way into the kitchen. Your mom and dad conversing with each other but paused once they saw you. 

"Good morning my sunshine! How are you my darling?" your father sweetly asked. Your mom just smiled warmly at you and patted the empty seat next to her. 

"I'm good dad." Making your way onto your seat, you remembered about the contest your mom signed you up for. "Mom, can you tell me what the contest is? Or at least when it ends or something?" 

"I can't tell you what it's about but I can tell you the contest ends today," she smiled a mysterious smile before eating food.*Why can't she just tell me?* you sighed, *Oh well the contest ends today anyways. She'll probably tell me what it's about later* Automatically the maids presented the food in front of you. You took your time eating, relishing the free time you have. It was still raining, the atmosphere was quiet and lonely. It was like you were breaking the natural order of things if you spoke very loudly or enthusiastically. *It's weird how the weather outside can affect your mood..* You felt lazy so you just laid down on your comfy bed. You grabbed your iPod, letting the music block out the rippling thunder. 

"Mhhm, yes sir, I will sir. Okay goodbye." Kris ended his phone call with his manager. It turns out Exo-M's 2 month vacation is shortened because of promotions. SM decided to advertise Exo by hosting a contest, twelve girls will be randomly chosen and as for a prize they get to spend a week with an Exo member.*Great, just great. I hope I don't get a creepy obsessed fangirl, I'll surely kill myself if I do* Kris walked into the middle of the living room where everyone was at. 

"I have an announcement to make. Our two month vacation is cut off by a contest SM is holding. Each of us Exo members will be paired up to a fangirl for a week. Remember this is all for advertisement so our group can be more popular," Kris explained. Whines and grunts were heard, clearly no one wanted to do this contest. 

"Hey look at the bright side, we get to spend a week with a cute girl!" Luhan exclaimed. *Yeah I just hope she's cute....or at least nice* Kris thought. Kris's phone vibrated, it was a text from their manager. 'One more thing! This contest ends today so you can spend time with her now or tomorrow -Lee Soo Man' 

"Another thing guys, the contest ends today. We can spend time with the fangirl now or tomorrow," Kris added. *I wonder how this will turn out...* The Exo-M members discussed the topic of this contest. An hour passed with laughs and joking, in unison all the boys' phones rang.

"Woah, that's weird," Chen grabbed his phone and saw a text from their manager. He opened it up and noticed it was an address, at the end it said that for fun Exo will have to go to the winners' houses and meet them. That's why they didn't show the girls' names.

"Well see ya later guys!" Xiumin grabbed his coat,"I'm going to check out this fan." Everyone else began to grow curious of their fan so they went to the address. Kris of course fixed his hair and appearance first before he left. *I hope I'll have a fun time with her, it is a week* Kris thought as he followed the address. He walked a couple minutes and stopped at a grand mansion with beautiful topiary and sculptures outside. *Wow this girl is rich!!* Kris walked to the door and rang the door bell. Ding dong...Moments after a maid opened the door.

"Hello sir, are you looking for someone?" the maid asked. She had an uneasy feeling inside her stomach. It wasn't any of the people she recognized. 

"Umm yes, I'm looking for the girl that lives here," Kris said, smiling charmingly afterwards.

"Um I don't think I can allow you in," the maid answered truthfully. *Why not?!* Kris was a little frustrated but he hid it. 

"May I please enter?" Kris asked seductively, trying to charm the maid. Surprisingly it worked, the maid let Kris in.