Oh It's You Again...

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

Under the light blue sky, you ran. You didn't care where you were running to, you were just pissed off from Kris. Sure he was really handsome, he treated you like he can capture your heart in seconds. What annoyed you more is the fact that he flaunted himself, trying to make you say yes. Your running pace slowed down and eventually you started walking. You took out your phone from your bag and saw that it was only 5:30 pm. *Wow, it's still pretty early...I should do something to keep my mind off of what happened today.* Like God read your mind, you came across a clothing store that had a 40% sale. You couldn't resist but to shop there. The store had a retro feel but the clothes reflected a fresh and trendy style. The store not only sells clothes but also shoes, accessories, and other necessities. You had a bunch of clothes hanging from your arm, one dress on a hanger fell down on the floor. You bent down to reach it, but someone beat you to getting it.

"Kamsa-- Oh, it's you again." You yanked the dress away from his hands. Kris just looked blankly at you.*Out of the 7 billion people in the world I had to bump into him* You thought as you threw Kris a disgusted look. "What are you doing here Kris?" you asked, curious to why he was here.

"I was just buying some new pairs of shoes," Kris replies, giving you a cheeky smile. You ignored him and he made a 'wtf' face. You traveled to the cash register and paid for the clothes.You felt satisfied so you started walking home, where ever that was. Your mind got lost in Happy land and you began skipping. You had a wide smile glued on your face, everything was going alright. You thought too soon because you bumped into a person.You bowed 90 degrees.

"Mianhaeyo-- wait Kris?" it was already dark outside so you couldn't see well.

"Micha is that you? I know the meeting in the store was an accident, but now I think you're stalking me. Do you really like me that much?" Kris half-jokingly half-arrogantly asked. * Weird how we just happen to see each other..* Kris thinks to himself. 

You scoffed,"Are you serious? I think the only person that truly loves you, is yourself." Irritated by his cocky self,  you ran away. You were arrived at your house about 5 minutes later, safe and sound. The butlers opened the door for you when you rang the doorbell.

"I'm going to sleep now Umma and Appa!" you yelled and dashed up the stairs towards your room with your shopping bags.It was only 7:40 pm but you needed to get away from your anger. You grabbed your IPod, snatched the earphones, and jumped onto your bed. You put the volume on full blast and let yourself submerged into the music.*Today was very interesting..I met Exo-M, their egotistical leader, got a job, and went shopping. Overall today wasn't that bad, if Kris just didn't storm in*  You soon fell asleep with your IPod still playing music. 

After you left Rhapsody Kris was feeling mixed emotions. He was angry because you wouldn't accept his offer, shocked because no one ever rejected him, and mortified because he was rejected by a girl in front of his friends.

"Muahahaha!! She rejected you!! And you said you would make her faint," Xiumin breathlessly said. 

"Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? Like the guy is suppose to reject the girl," Lay thoughtfully asked before he started laughing like a retarded seal. Kris face continuously face palmed himself and also bangs his forehead on the table. Customers inside Rhapsody gave Exo-M weird looks before they just ignored them. *How dare she reject me like that? Also insult me? I'm the charismatic and handsome Wu Fan.* Kris thought. 

"I know what to cheer you up, gege. Let's go shopping!" Tao exclaimed, eyes sparkling. *Well, I have nothing else to do anyways. I have to get my mind off of this, even just for awhile.* Kris nodded and stood up from his seat, he slung an arm over Tao's shoulder and walked out of Rhapsody. The other soon quickly followed their leader. 

"So what store are we going?" Kris calmly asks.

"Oh! I know! There's this store that has 40% off of everything." Tao smiled, showing his cute eye smile to the world. Kris nodded in understanding and let Tao lead the way into the store. Exo-M went into the store, only some male shoppers were there the rest were all girls. The six boys dispersed like pollen from plants. Lay checked out some t-shirts while Luhan tried on some sunglasses. Tao was testing out the clone the store sell. Chen was just idly walking around, not really interested in shopping. Xiumin just stayed at an area inside the store where they had chairs, messing around with his phone.Kris was looking at shoes, he was walking up to the cash register to ask if they had his shoe size. He was a couple feet away when a dress fell onto the floor, usually he didn't give a damn about helping but today was an exception.Kris swiftly picked up the dress and looked at the owner, you.

"Kamsa-- Oh, it's you again." You said uninterested and yanked the dress from Kris's hands.Kris just looked blankly at you.*Maybe she changed her mind now..* Kris thought."What are you doing here Kris?" 

"I was just buying some new pairs of shoes," he replies and tries to give you a cute smile. You ignored him and he made a 'wtf' face. *What's wrong with her? I'm rarely nice and she just goes ahead being y to me!! I was telling the truth too* Kris thinks. He throws the thought away and walks up to the cash register.Exo-M finishes their little shopping spree and everyone was happy, even Kris. Luhan bought himself some new sunglasses, Lay bought three t-shirts, Tao bought new clone, and Kris bought dress shoes.Kris was walking in front with Tao on his left side. They were going back to their dorm but they were interrupted by someone. *Oops!!* Kris was about to say sorry to the person he bumped into when the person spoke.

 

"Mianhaeyo-- wait Kris?" the voice was vaguely familiar, it took Kris a few seconds to realize it was you.*Is she stalking me or something??* Kris thought.

"Micha is that you? I know the meeting in the store was an accident, but now I think you're stalking me. Do you really like me that much?" Kris half-jokingly half-arrogantly asked. * Weird how we just happen to see each other..* 

You scoffed,"Are you serious? I think the only person that truly loves you, is yourself." You suddenly ran away and Kris stood there like an idiot. *Wow, she's feisty alright.* Kris moves on and resumes walking back to the dorm. Everyone enters the dorm, as soon as they get in they go to the main bedroom to rest. Kris lazily lies on his bed, thinking about the events that happened today. He smiles to himself,*I'll get you to change your mind Micha* Tao then puts on a movie for everyone to watch, Kris falling asleep.