Day 1 of the contest

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

"You can just sit down sir," the maid giggled and told MiRae to get you downstairs. Kris sat down on the sofa and just looked around the house. MiRae went up the stairs and knock on your door. Knock knock knock no answer MiRae then decided to open the door. You were looking at a fashion magazine with your ear plugs still on, the reason why you didn't hear MiRae knocking.

"Micha-sshi someone is here for you." *Huh? What?* 

"I'm sorry MiRae unnie, can you repeat that?" you took off your ear plugs. 

"Someone is here for you," MiRae repeated. You nodded your head and went downstairs with your loose shirt and baggy sweatpants on. You stopped short when you saw the person. "Who let you inside? Wait no, why are you here? In my house?!" 

"That's no way to talk to an idol you know," Kris smirked,"You're the lucky winner and I'm the unfortunate soul that has to spend a week with you." *I guess I got neither of what I wanted, Micha isn't pretty or nice* You gasped sharply and then got mad at the maids because they let him in. You whipped your head in the direction of the maids. 

"Who and why did you let this person inside?" you asked furious and shocked at the same time. The maids were trained not to let anyone they don't recognize in, only your family and friends can enter. You never thought that the maids would disobey the rules. The maid who opened the door to Kris nervously approached you.

"I-i let him inside," the maid sheepishly spoke. 

"Why did you let him in?" you asked viciously.

Flashback

"May I come in?" Kris asked seductively. He gave the maid a charming smile, enough to make fangirls faint. The maid was still queasy on letting him enter. Kris sensed it and tried to do something different. Making direct eye contact he caressed the maid's cheek,"Can I please come in?" That sent the maid over the top and she couldn't resist the temptation. She opened the door wider for him.

"He-he was seducing me!" the maid accused and pointed a finger at Kris. You looked at Kris warily,*If he really did that, it's still the maid's fault.* 

"I don't believe you." You eyed each of the maids lined up before speaking,"I want you fired, get out of my house now!"  The maid scurried away, scared from your harsh voice. "Now if you want to keep your job, please follow the rules and don't let charming people fool you!" You then faced Kris,*Now that that's settled, I have to deal with this* Kris smiled at you and waited for you to speak. 

"Okay so I won the contest right?" Kris nodded his head," and I have to spend a week with you?" Kris nodded his head again. You groaned, *Why couldn't I get another Exo member? Someone who can actually spend time with other people, not just himself*  You sat across from Kris,*Well it may not be that bad, it's only a week right?* You sighed very loudly before speaking,"So Mr.Egotistical what are we going to do?" 

"I don't know, we can't go outside for sure, it's still raining," Kris said, pointing at the window. You looked out the window, he was right, it was still raining but not as hard. *Well this is boring...hmmm what can you do on rainy days?* You began making a list of things that you and Kris can do in your mind. *Okay so we can watch movies, make arts and crafts, cook/bake, sing/dance, what else? There must be some other things to do. . .* Just then Kris's phone rang, he picked it up and walked somewhere private.

"Gege it's me Tao, I was just wondering if it's okay if we can hang out together with the fans?" Tao questioned. *Hmmm I like the idea but Micha probably wouldn't agree...soooo--*

"Yes! Of course Tao, I'll text you the address. See ya soon!" Kris ended the call,*Hehe this is gonna be fun.* Kris came back to the sofa and you were still thinking of activities to do. You thought about doing games like truth or dare or maybe the pocky game, but you wanted to vomit at the thought of kissing Kris. The door bell rang once, you stood up to open it. You pulled the door open and saw a tall kinda scary looking guy with a girl behind him.

"Um, can I help you?" you asked awkwardly.

"Gege! I'm here!" Tao shouted and tried to peep his head in but you didn't allow him. *What gege? Is he talking about Kris?*

Kris walked up to the door and stopped behind you,"Welcome Tao! Come in!" You had no time to react so you just screamed.

"WHAT?!" 

"I invited him here, whoops I forgot to tell you," Kris cheekily smiled and chuckled at your angry face. *How dare he invite people to my house?!* You heaved out a heavy breath and let Tao enter, you didn't want to be rude to him since he didn't do anything.

"Please just take a seat, make yourselves at home," you smiled genuinely at Tao and the girl but glared at Kris. In return, Kris raised his hands in the air and chuckled again. You asked the maids to make you some hot chocolate and you sat down on an arm chair facing your guests. "So who are you guys?" 

The tall scary looking guy eagerly introduced himself," I'm Tao the romantic panda who often strolls on the beach by myself." You tried to contain your laughter but you couldn't, everyone else started to join in. "Hehe just kidding but my name is Tao and Kris is my gege." You smiled and nodded your head, you looked at the fangirl beside Tao .

"And you are?" you asked nicely to the girl.

"I'm Yong Minji," Minji smiled back at you. Kris introduced himself unannounced and then you introduced yourself. 

"Well this is going to be fun." 

 

A/N @Chocoinsane: I wish they had a real contest like this too, but who knows? Maybe they'll make one in the future