I'll Follow You Wherever You Go, I'm Your Paparazzi

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

"I'm here to pick you up for our date." 

Kris's statement echoed in your head. At first your face was showing a 'wtf' look then it changed with you scrunching your nose and furrowing your eyebrows. "What!? No. When did I ever agree to go on a date with you? Why would I even agree to go on a date?  Plus my shift here doesn't end until 5 pm." 

"Oh, so you do want to go on a date with me because you just told me when your shift ends," Kris mischievously teases. *Hehe this is fun, watching her get all worked up* Kris thought.

"NO!! Are you illiterate or something? What does my shift ending even have to do with that?!" you yelled, exasperated. The sweet considerate girl everyone knew transformed into someone completely different. Hey, no one is perfect, everyone has flaws. You inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm down. "You know what, you should just order something because your holding up the line. We can talk about this later when I'm done with work." Kris looks back and sees a small line of people forming, all interested with what's happening.

"Okay, but you're still going on a date with me, even if you don't want to," Kris looks up at the menu above,"Can I have the Mocha Frappe please." You nodded your head and informed the employees. Kris sat down on a random table and just stared outside. You speedily took the orders of the people in the petite line. You called Kris over to get his drink.

"Kris!!" you called out,*I hope he understands what it means*. You kindly gave him his drink and a napkin.Kris walks back to the table he was sitting at and puts the napkin on the table. He gets situated and his Mocha Frappe through the straw. He reaches for the napkin but stops.*What the--*Written on the napkin with a black Sharpie it says,"A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle." *What the hell is this suppose to mean?* Kris ignores the writing and uses the napkin to wipe his mouth. You sighed as you watch Kris use the napkin,*I guess he doesn't understands...I guess he'll always be a narcissist even though it's not good*

​Seven dull and agonizing hours passed by for Kris. There was nothing to do and he was getting antsy. In contrast seven gleeful hours passed by for you. The customers were very friendly and nice, you enjoy having chit-chats with them. Your happy time was over though because your shift ended and Rhapsody was closing. You carefully took off your apron and walked to Kris's table. Kris with nothing else to do fell asleep on the table, his arms were crossed and his head laid on top of them.*Yay!! Maybe I don't have to go on a date* you smiled to yourself but at that instant Kris woke up. *I spoke too soon*, you sighed.You sat down on the chair across Kris, facing him.

"Okay so to end this, I'm not going on a date with you. Nothing will ever change my mind to say yes. Is that clear enough for you Kris?" 

"We'll see about that," Kris mumbles,"Fine whatever." You smiled feeling that you accomplished something. You grabbed your bag and walked out of Rhapsody. You were walking home, your intuition told you someone was following you. You hastily turned around to be greeted by Kris. He looked calmly at you before he reacted. 

"What are you doing? Are you some stalker or something?" you asked, creeped out how Kris was following you. 

"I'm following you, silly.I'll follow you wherever you go, I'm your paparazzi," Kris answered.

"Please just cut the crap. Answer me without your nonsense ," you were getting annoyed with his nonsense. 

"I'm following you because this is our date," Kris bluntly explained. You brushed off what he said and just made your merry way home. You glanced back a couple times to see Kris still behind you. You were getting really agitated,*Man the nerve of this guy.* Your final chunk of sanity disappeared, you ran as fast as you could shoving and pushing people in the process. Kris saw you running and he followed you in pursuit. You took random turns into alleyways and crossed different streets in hope that you lost Kris. You peeked behind you and saw Kris was hot on your trail. *Curse his long legs!!* you tried running even faster, purposely going into hordes of people.You watched the passing scenery change into unfamiliar places.

​You ran out of breath really easily and you just decided to stop and rest. Kris was just a couple feet away from you. You observed your surroundings and noticed a beach nearby also an ice cream shop. *Ice cream sounds nice~* You tiredly walked to the ice cream shop, exhausted from the running. It was cool and refreshing inside the ice cream shop. It felt good to your warm sweating skin, you looked at the ice cream flavors through the glass dome. "What can I get for you today ma'am?" an employee in his twenties asked you nicely.

"Hmm, can I get two scoops of cookies n' cream ice cream with hot fudge on top please?" you asked politely. The employee nodded.

"Make that two cones please," a voice behind you spoke, it was Kris.

"What? Only one ice cream cone sir," you said to the employee.

"I'm paying ,so two cones please," Kris argued. The poor employee was confused and he didn't know what to do. 

You sensed it,"I'm sorry sir, we'll just have two ice cream cones then," you pointed at Kris,"He's paying." You smiled apologetically at the employee before you walked away. You wanted to argue with Kris right then and there but you didn't want the employee to get stressed out. Kris stayed at the cash register to get the ice cream. He came to you and gave you the ice cream cone. You took it and walked out the store, going towards the beach.

"Hey! I don't even get a 'Thank you, Kris!'?" Kris complained.*Well he's the one that said he's going to pay, why should I say thank you?* You thought and laughed at Kris's complaining. 

 

A/N I just want to point out the bold italicized part is a quote by Ben Franklin.