Surprise Visit

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

MiRae carefully entered your room with light footsteps. She opened the curtains and the blinds, letting in the sunshine. You rolled to another side so the sunlight wouldn't disturb you. *This girl, moving to another side so she doesn't wake up. Tsk,tsk* MiRae thought while she walked toward you to wake you up. She shook you gently at first, getting no reaction from you. You were dreaming that you were in a tropical island, surrounded by island dwellers that were cannibalistic. *I should've known, she's a deep sleeper* MiRae thinks while she shakes you with more power. You reacted to MiRae's shaking but it wasn't what MiRae was expecting. 

"NO!! DON'T EAT ME!! Ahhhhh!!" you half screamed and pleaded. MiRae looked at you like you were from a mental institute. *Micha-sshi and her imagination..* MiRae shook you more violently now.

"Micha-sshi you need to wake up now," MiRae calmly spoke.

"How do you know my name island dweller!?!?" you frantically asked, still dreaming. MiRae furrowed her eyebrows,*Island dweller??........okay she has to wake up now* She pulled your bed cover off of you and tried shaking you again.

"Micha-sshi it's me,MiRae. I'm not an island dweller."

"Oh no! You got MiRae unnie too!! Nooo!!" you twist and turned in your sleep, completely unaware of the weird looks MiRae was giving you. *I didn't want to have to do this but she won't wake up* MiRae went out of your room. She grabbed a decent size bucket and filled it with water. She walks back to your room, you were still sleeping but now running in your bed(?) 

"You will never catch me you repulsive human eaters!! Muahahahaha!!" you continued moving your legs in a running motion. *Okay here goes nothing* MiRae splashed the lukewarm water on your body. 

"Ahhhhhhh--Oh hi MiRae," you gave her an innocent smile while your hair was dripping wet. "Guess what? I dreamt that I was on an island where the people that lives there eats humans. There were shaking me and getting closer, one even said they knew you MiRae unnie!! I was running away from them but then I came to a dead-end because there was a waterfall, I had no other choice but to jump into the water!! It felt so real!" You smiled at her again.

"That explains why you were running....and of course everything else," MiRae mumbled. 

"What did you say MiRae? Sorry my hearing is still waking up from my sleep," you asked while looking at MiRae.

"I said nothing Ms.Yoo." 

"Hey MiRae why are my clothes wet? Also my hair?" you wondered, bewildered to why you were soaking wet.

"Maybe your dream was real...Oh I have to go now, I hear Mrs.Yoo calling me," MiRae quickly exited your room.*Hmmm how abnormal?* You pushed the thought into the back of your head and stood up.*It's nice outside, the weather seems perfect.* you said in your head while you gazed out the window. You looked through your closet in search of an outfit. When your search was done, you went to the bathroom to freshen up. Your outfit was a plain creamy white t-shirt, a short cut short that ends a little less than mid-thigh, and a black fedora to finish it. The shorts had a unique design because it had suspenders. Your outfit looks like a cute female version of Kai's outfit in What is Love? 

You left the bathroom all squeaky clean and changed into the clothes you picked out. You hopped downstairs towards the kitchen. "Good morning Umma~" you sweetly said to your mom. She smiled back at you and sipped her coffee. 

"Your Appa told me you got a job?" your mom asked. *Wait, how'd she know?* "Remember your father and I have connections, we know everything." Your mom gave you a mysterious twinkling smile before you nodded your head. "I should leave now, I don't want to be late for work," your mom hugged you and kissed your cheek before she left the house. The maids pulled out the chair for you and you politely bowed and sat down. They placed the food in front of you and you started eating.Today's breakfast was a western styled breakfast with orange juice, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. You glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was 9:40 am, your shift at Rhapsody starts at 10 am. You hurriedly shoved one last piece egg and skipped outside the house.

"Thank you for the meal!! Sorry MiRae unnie!!" You jogged to Rhapsody to avoid getting your stomach upset. Ting a ling a ling The cute bell above the door tinkled, you walking in slightly panting."Good morning Mrs.Yoon," you bowed to show your respect. Mrs.Yoon's lit up and she handed you your apron.

"Good morning to you too, dear," Mrs.Yoon greeted you with a beatific smile. You couldn't help but smile too, her bright smile was contagious. You walked behind the counter to take the lovely customers' orders.

Concurrently, Kris was styling his hair at Exo-M's dorm. He allowed the other members to do anything they want and warned them to be careful of killer fangirls. Tao begged if he could stay with his gege but Kris just coldly answered "no." In the bathroom, Kris tried putting his fringe up with hair gel. *Maybe I wasn't looking my most handsomest when Micha saw me. This new hair style should do the trick.* Kris thought. He was all alone in the house because the boys went out to play soccer. Kris enjoyed the peace and quietness inside the dorm. Normally Chen would sing, sing, and sing, Tao would do his wushu, Luhan would facetime with Sehun, Lay practices his dancing, and Xiumin cleans the dorm (sometimes..).

Kris grinned at his own reflection in the mirror,*Let's see if you can't still say no to me. One thing I know about me, is that I'm determined.* Kris picks up his keys, phone,sunglasses,a little pocket mirror and locks the dorm door. *Hope the other guys didn't forget their keys, or else they'll be locked out.* Kris chuckled at his own thought and puts on his sunglasses. In a matter of time Kris arrives at the front of Rhapsody. The dorm was about 10 minutes away if you walk. He entered and walked directly towards you."Anneyeong~ What can I get you today Sir?" you asked nicely without looking at the customer. You were writing down something and saw the customer was wearing a man's shoe so you inferred it was a guy. 

"Can I get......you?" the man seductively whispered. You thought you heard wrong and looked up to the customer. Kris's face was millimeters away so you abruptly jerked back. Kris chuckled a little bit while you were straightening yourself. *So I didn't hear wrong, it was just Kris. Which I now know is a ert.*you thought and shot Kris a look. 

"What are you doing here? I know you're not here to order so just spill it," you impatiently said.

"I'm here to pick you up for our date," Kris smirked.