Is TaoRis real?

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

The next morning you woke up brusquely, only half asleep you looked at the clock. It was 9:35 am *Oh shoot! I’ll be late for work!* You sat up, realizing you were sleeping on Kris’s bed. *What the…why am I here?* You stopped yourself from pondering any further and ran to your room. You jumbled up the clothes in your closet and dresser, in about 5 minutes you were done. You grabbed a comb and opened the door while simultaneously combing your hair. On the other side of the door was Kris, he had a hint of surprise on his face.

“I was just about to knock on your—“

“What do you need?” you asked Kris while pushing him aside.

“Well that was nice of you. I came to tell you your boss called, Mrs. Moon, no, Mrs. Jo—“ Kris sarcastically said before you spoke up again.

“Yes, what about Mrs. Yoon?” You impatiently sighed and stopped walking to look at Kris.

“What’s with the attitude? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” Kris teased. You looked at him seriously and started to tap your foot on the floor. “Okay, okay I’ll stop. Mrs. Yoon wanted you to start your shift early because she was changing the café’s hours. She said something about another café retiring and that more customers will visit her store because it’s the only café in the neighborhood…”

“Get to the point please.”

“I told her you’re going to take a week off of work because your grandfather was in the emergency room.” You wanted to punch Kris right then and there, how could he make up such a lie just to take off of work? “Aren’t you going to say thank you? Or do I have to piss you off again?” You ignored what he said and went back to your room. You changed back to your normal home clothes and walked to Kris’s room to fetch your blanket and pillows. You didn’t even knock and just entered his room; Kris didn’t budge and just kept staring into his phone. You thought back to when you woke up, *Why was I on the bed when I was supposed to sleep on the extra sofa?*

“Hey Kris, do you know why I was on your bed?” He didn’t look away from his phone. “Yah! Are you deaf?” you yelled.

“NO I’M NOT SO STOP YELLING! I heard your annoying voice perfectly clear,” Kris screamed at you. “You passed out after you watched my—I mean Exo-m’s interviews and variety shows. You had half of your head on the bed while your arms were spread out, and you were kneeling. I was worried because you might hurt your back, if you did then I would have to get someone else to carry my luggage.” You were touched at first by his sincere words but when you found out he was only worried because he had no one else to carry his luggage, you were a bit annoyed. *That bastard, can he do anything for himself? Do I have to feed him too?*

“When I pulled you up onto the bed, you were still asleep. I went to sleep also, but you keep hitting and pushing me. You would kick me in your sleep, I even heard you say ‘Why is it free?’. To be honest, you sleep like a whale having a panic attack. I tried to tolerate your weird sleeping habits but then I had enough of it when you kicked me off the bed. So I then moved to the couch, it was surprisingly comfortable. But then you started sleep talking, and it wasn’t like whispering or anything, it was very loud talking. I was amused on how you didn’t wake yourself up by how loud you were talking

And then to add more to my awful situation, your phone started ringing nonstop! I let it ring 4 times before I couldn’t stand it anymore and just answered the call. By that time I wasn’t even sleepy anymore. So I took a shower, and blah blah blah blah…” While Kris explained his hectic morning, you were too busy reading his text messages. (You took Kris’s phone while he wasn’t looking, he didn’t even notice. It was also unlocked since he was playing with it before.) You read the texts carefully, letting the words sink into your skull.

 


 

Sent 8:45 am to Tao-panda

Good morning bb, how are you today?

 


 

8:46 am from Tao-panda

I’m okay but im starting to miss you duizhang! Minji is nice and all but no one beats u~

I gtg now bye!! I wub you <333333


*What the asdfghjkl!@@## Kris and Tao are going out?!* Right at that moment Kris stopped talking and looked at you. *Say something!* To hide that you weren’t listening, you said, ”Oh that’s cool. Can you tell me more stories?” Good thing Kris didn’t notice you weren’t listening and just nodded his head.  You quickly exited out of the text messages and stared at the background picture in Kris’s phone. It was a bathroom selca with Kris and Tao. Kris was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt, exposing his tattoo that the makeup artists horribly covered. Tao, who was next to him was wearing a pink shirt too, with little characters printed on the front.

“Hey watcha lookin’ at?” Kris snatched his phone back and looked at the screen, ”Mesmerized from my iness, am I right?”

“Pshh hell no, Tao is a thousand times more handsome than you,” you pushed him away and gathered your pillows and blanket.

“So you like him?” You your heels, you were about to get out of his room.

“No I didn’t say that!” you franticly denied.

“Why are you so nervous then?” Kris smirked, enjoying every second of his time messing with you. You just left him alone, you had better things to do than look like a fool.

“Hey wait! We need to go to my dorm!”

 

A/N I might do a double update if I have enough time, sorry for the boring chapter. I tried to make it a little funny.