Meanwhile, In Exo-M's Dorm

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

"Gege!!"

"Duizhang!!"

"Wake up!!"

"Guess what!!"

The screams of 5 excited boys engulf the dorm. The 5 obviously hyper boys start shaking and moving their dead-asleep leader. The screaming and shouting continues.

"Gege!! Guess what?!?!!?!"

"Wake up Prince Charming!! You've got enough beauty sleep!!"

"Let's go out!!" 

In the midst of the yelling, Kris abruptly opens his eyes and sits up from the bed. His intense eyes waver from the 5 boys' faces. The five boys look back at Kris with scared expressions. 

"I told you he'll kill us if we wake him up," Luhan whispered to Xiumin. 

"What do you want?" Kris curtly asks, stressing every syllable. He still glares at the five boys in front of him. Kris's dark eyes made some of the members shiver in fear.

"Uh um, we just w-wanted to t-tell you we have 2 months off," Tao nervously spoke and hid behind the other members.The 5 boys shift uncomfortably under Kris's fierce stare. 

"I know that already, that's why I was catching up on my beauty sleep. Until you boys woke me up," Kris spoke to no one in particular. Kris was about to explode when Tao did his aegyo.

"Bbuing bbuing, please don't yell at us," Tao waved his arm in the air, trying to look very adorable that it could make people faint. *Damn it, when that boy does his 'bbuing bbuing' thing I can't help but to not get angry* Kris thought. 

Kris sighed,"I won't Tao, BUT Luhan,Xiumin,Chen, and Lay, you have to clean the dorm."

A second after the four unlucky boys started sulking and quickly gave a glare to Tao. Tao just stuck his tongue out at them.

"I swear Kris favors Tao."

"Damn it!! I have to cook knowing that Luhan and Chen is going to clean." 

"OTL Tao that little devil."

"That lucky bish, doesn't have to clean." 

If you were in their shoes, you would be complaining too. 6 guys in one petite dorm can create a disaster you know? Since Exo-M has a tightly packed schedule, they often leave clothes lying on the floor since they're so tired.There's even a trail of clothes that leads to the bedroom!! just in case you get lost They also have to eat too, with limited time they just leave dishes in the sink. The messiest room in the dorm is the main bedroom where all six of them sleeps. Mini mountains of clothes are the first thing that you would see, six mountains for six boys.The bathroom is cluttered with shaving cream, bb cream, and make up. As you can see, the dorm is a pigsty. 

While Luhan and Chen cleans all the other rooms except the bedroom, Lay cooks breakfast. Xiumin is left alone to clean the discombobulated bedroom.Tao, the fortunate soul lounges at the couch and takes countless selcas of himself. Where's Duizhang? Well he's in the bathroom fixing his appearance. Styling his hair with some hair gel and a comb. Kris looks at himself in the mirror,*Lookin' good Kris, lookin' good* He slabs some bb cream on his face, smoothing it out all around. The bb cream hides his multiple eye bags and some pimples.Kris leaves the bathroom, also leaving it dirty. He walks into the kitchen and steals some eggs off of Lay's plate. Lay doesn't mind and just continues eating his food.

After eating Kris sits down on the couch with Tao. Both nonchalantly watch tv. *I can't just sit here and rot. We should all go somewhere today...* Kris thinks to himself. 

 

A/N just a little extra hehe....here's TaoRis

tumblr_m6yifaMO981rrdf6ao3_250.jpg  tumblr_m6yifaMO981rrdf6ao2_400.jpg  tumblr_m6yifaMO981rrdf6ao1_400.jpg