Dinner, bed time, and sleeping together (?)

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

 

The front door closed with an audible bam. "Honey I'm home! Where's my little sunshine?" your dad went to the kitchen to greet your mom.

"She's giving our guest a to--"                                                                 

"We have a guest?! Who?!" Your dad was taken aback, if they were going to have guests his wife would tell him in advance.

"Don't worry dear; it's just a contest I signed Micha in. She was lucky that she won. Just sit down and relax, you shouldn't fuss about this; you just got home from work," your mother sweetly guided your dad into the living room and switched the TV on. She went back to the kitchen to continue her cooking. 

"Here is the bathroom, next to it is the supply closet," you went on explaining where everything was. You and Kris walked outside into the backyard. "And this is the backyard," you cheerfully piped while you stretched your arms out in the air. You began skipping to the swings on the far corner of your backyard. Kris followed you, sitting down on the swing next to yours. A waxing gibbous moon was out, shining brightly at the two of you. You calmly started to swing on your seat, Kris watching you with a blank face.

“Micha, come in! It’s time for dinner! Bring your friend too!” Your mom waved her hand to come inside, you and Kris quickly stood up and left. When you and Kris arrived at the dining room, your dad went inside right after. Kris bowed respectfully towards your dad.

“Hello Mr. Yoo.” Your dad smiled at Kris,*How polite!*

“Sit, sit! Sit down kids, I’ll serve you the food,” your mom made flapped her hand down. Following your mom, you sat down on a seat, Kris sitting down next to you. *Ugh, why does he have to sit next to me? There are about 3 more vacant chairs left!* You exhaled and decided to ignore the fact Kris was next to you. Your dad casually sat down at the head of the table, placing down the napkin on his lap. The maids helped your mom serving the food and setting the table.

“Since it was a special occasion,” your mom gave Kris a subtle smile,” I decided to cook Samgyetang*, it has been awhile since I cooked so it might taste a little too salty.” The enticing aroma of the soup invaded your nostrils, making you even hungrier. Your mom grabbed your bowls and filled it up with soup before filling up her own. She sat down across from your seat. Everyone started to eat, making sounds of satisfaction when their taste buds tasted the soup your mom made. In the middle on consuming your soup, your dad spoke up.

“So, who are you young man?” your dad asked, curious on why and who was eating on the dinner table with his family. Your mom gently slapped your dad’s arm.

“Honey, don’t be so rude! Let the poor boy eat, you ask your questions later.” Your mom smiled apologetically before bickering with your dad. They whispered to each other, trying not to disrupt the dinner.

“Who the hell is that boy? That’s all I want to know! For all we know he can kidnap our only daughter and kill her!”

“Calm down! He is just staying over, and he’s not going to kidnap her! He’s a k-pop idol, if he did that his reputation and image would be ruined! Besides if you really don’t trust him, I have his full profile and bio.”

It was uncomfortable for you and Kris because they were whispering so loudly that their whole conversation could be heard. Kris turned pale when he heard your mom say she had his full profile. *Maybe this contest was a bad idea after all…* You coughed awkwardly, “Umm I’ll just continue showing Kris around…” With that your parents stopped arguing and nodded at you. You and Kris left the dining room, the maids cleaning up the bowls.

You guided him to the other side of the second floor. Even though your mom said Kris can take the guess room next to yours, you wanted to take extra precautions and gave Kris the guest room farthest from your room. You didn’t trust Kris, knowing that he might sleep next to you in bed or do something like that. You took out a key and unlocked a door. You pushed it open, “This is where you’ll be staying, if you need anything just press this button and talk into the intercom.” You pointed to the device conveniently next to the king sized bed. Kris looked around, *I can get used to this! A king sized bed, a walk-in closet, and maids that will be at your service!* You showed him some other things before you left. “Good night, remember if you need anything just talk into the intercom or just walk to my bedroom.”

A second after you closed the door, Kris plopped down on the bed. He was exhausted and he didn’t want to deal with you anymore. He took out his phone and texted his band members, checking if they’re okay.

 Sent 9:59 pm to Baozi, Tao-panda, Lulu, Uni-lay, and Chenchen

Hey how r ur contest winners?


 

10:01 pm from Tao-panda

Minji is really nice gege! And I still can’t stop laughing on how you lost so many times today


 

10:05 pm from Chenchen

Good duizhang, the girl is really cute 8D


 

10:05 pm from Uni-lay

Why do you care? Are you really just checking on us or are you trying to switch your contest girl with someone else?


 

After Lay’s text, Kris ignored all the other ones he received. *Tck, how can that skinny Lay insult his leader?* Frustrated and fatigued, Kris started to peel his clothes off. He stopped halfway when he realized he had no spare clothes with him and that he has to go back to the dorm to get his clothes.

To be continued…

 

 


 

Word bank

Samgyetang~ a Korean soup consisting of a young whole chicken and Korean ginseng.


 

 

A/N  I am so so so so so sorry about this lame chapter, as a little gift to my loyal readers and subscribers, I will do a double update ^^ the next chapter will be put up later 

ps. what do you think of the new poster? :D