Date

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

“…..So will you go out with me?”

For a minute or two, you went deaf. Kris stared at you worriedly as you banged your hand against your ear in hopes of getting your hearing back. It was such a shock to you that you went deaf! When does that ever happen? The only thing you could hear was a high ringing noise.

It suddenly stopped after Kris held your hand away from your face.

“Are you alright? Don’t bang your head like that! You might get a concussion!” You couldn’t help but to giggle a little at Kris’s dumb words. How can you get a concussion from patting your hand against your ear?

“Yeah, I’m alright,” you squinted your face in laughter.

Seconds went by without a word, just staring. As Kris admiringly stares at you, you stared at the wall behind him, not wanting to meet his eyes. He finally ended his staring.

“So, again….will you go out with me?”  Kris smiled dashingly while he looked at you with hopeful eyes. It almost seemed like he was proposing to you.

*Should I? I mean he really does want a better start…but then again it was him who was a jerk in the beginning….*

As you tried to weigh your conscience, Kris stood there, hoping—no, praying that you would accept his proposal.

*I just want to start new, goddammit!* He accidentally let out a frustrated sigh. You caught a peek at his eyes, murky and dark. You were literally being torn apart at what to do. You caught his eyes again, this time for a steady stare. Kris’s eyes hastily transformed into bright ones, skin wrinkling at the edges. He was smiling at you, his rare but beautiful smile.
You were dazzled by his smile, it made you feel special, like you were the only girl he loved.

Impulsively you said, “Yes, I’ll go out with you.”

Even though your voice sounded low and abstract, Kris was able to hear you, grin stretching wider than ever.

Now it was his turn to do something impulsive.

Out of the happiness and gratefulness he felt, he got you inside his embrace, squeezing you like the world depended on it. You tried not to make it awkward so you hugged him back.  His The hug lasted a little longer than needed, and Kris was practically squeezing out the oxygen in your lungs.

Gasping a little, you sheepishly say,” Uhmm, can you let me go?.....Please?”

Kris hesitated, wanting to keep holding onto you, but he knew sooner or later you would smack him, so he let go. *Don’t worry, after she becomes my girlfriend, I’ll be able to hug her all day long!.....Micha, my girlfriend?.....That sounds nice, girlfriend…*

You patted your clothes down, kind of okay with the decision you made. *Just this once will I give him a second chance.* You tried pushing Kris out of your room so you can get ready, but he grabbed your hand.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m gonna get ready for uhm, our date,” you replied, feeling a little shy and embarrassed.

“No! You look beautiful Micha!” Kris cooed, adding his signature smile.

You got lost in his smile again, letting him drag you downstairs.

“So where are we going?”

“Why would I tell you?”

“Because I was nice enough to say yes..?”

Kris looked at you with that smile of his again, shaking his head ever so slightly at your words.

You guys were currently in a car being chauffeured to who knows where. It’s been 20 minutes since you’ve left and you were already getting antsy. You were shuffling your feet, drumming your fingers, humming, doing anything really to pass the time.

Kris sat a good arm’s length away from you. He would just observe the passing scenery, occasionally looking at you. Sometimes he would take pictures of you on his phone, but you would be too busy doing whatever to notice.

When the car stopped at a red light, Kris took the chance to try and take a picture with you.

“Hey, Micha can you take a picture with me?” You shook your head teasingly.

“Why not? You know, fans would kill each other to try and take a picture of me.” You rolled your eyes but just took the picture with him.

With his arms extended into the air and your faces on the screen, you tried to look nice. Counting down from three, Kris took a picture.

*I could make this my wallpaper if it comes out good!* Kris thinks, smiling in agreement.

The phone took time to load the picture, but it finally came out. Kris looked okay, but you had your eyes half open due to blinking at the wrong moment. You started laughing so hard when you saw yourself, stomach starting to ache. You just kept laughing, you couldn’t really stop. Kris joined in the laughter too, his voice bellowing into happy laughs. The chauffeur even shared a few laughs too.

“Let’s try again,” Kris suggested after you were done with your laughing fit. He leaned in a little closer to you, shoulders and arms touching, your faces just inches away.

“Don’t blink this time, okay?” Kris joked. You smacked his arm lightly before you fell on top of him. The car halted curtly, causing you to somehow land on top of Kris.

Kris stared at your features, being so close to your face. You had no choice but to just stare at him too. Your noses were gently touching and your eyes were connected.

Peering at the brown-ness of his eyes, you felt a deeper connection. His nose exhaled soft, warm air onto your cheeks, proving how close you guys really were. It just happened all so fast but at the same time so slow.

 

Kris brought his face closer to yours, hands at the back of your neck. It made you feel warm and tingly inside.

He inched closer and closer, determined to meet your lips.

Your heart was pounding like a drum in your chest, you two were about to kiss….

When….

 

When the car door opened on the side.

 

“Master, you have arrived to your destination.”