Miscellaneous

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

“That's right! Selected VIP wouldn't it be mind-blowingly awesome—“

“Can you turn that down please?” After waking up early in the morning for nothing, the last thing you wanted was some ruckus. You were in the back seat of your car, trying to squeeze at least 5 more minutes of sleep. Kris, who had an easy time dragging you with him (because you were so tired), was practicing his rapping and English while Exo-M’s song played on his phone. You thought for a moment that Kris would do the opposite of what you said, to your surprise he just took out his earphones and mouthed the words quietly. You smiled and closed your eyes,*Finally! Some time to sleep!* You spoke too soon because a second after you thought that, the car stopped in front of Exo-M’s dorm.

The chauffer alerted you and you weakly nodded your head, getting out of the car in a zombie-like manner.

“Hey you okay?” Kris asked you with a straight face, showing no sympathy whatsoever. You yawned and waved you hand off, walking ahead of him. Usually you would glare at him for asking such a stupid question, like why would you ask someone if they’re okay when you know they are? Rubbing your eyes and yawning, you watched Kris unlock the door to the dorm. You thought the dorm would be empty because all the other members were probably hanging out with their partner, you were completely wrong for the second time in the day. Everyone was there, the Exo-m member, and their partner.

Kris grunted,” Seriously? Why is everyone here? Did you all forget your stuff?” Murmurs began, ‘What is his problem?’, ‘I don’t know why I came here’, ‘I wanted to show my partner where I live, you know?’ While Kris tried to kick some people out of the dorm, you slumped down on the couch and curled up into a ball. *Sleep, just sleep, ignore the sounds around you, sleep,* you tried to convince yourself to sleep but your brain was being a douche bag and it kept replaying songs you heard yesterday. Just when you were about to fall into dreamland, someone poked your forehead.

“Hey Micha, are you dead?” You instantly opened your eyes, scaring the person facing you a little bit.

You saw Minji goofily smiling at you,” Oh it’s you, I was about to sleep you know,” you calmly told her.

“Oh, it’s just me. Am I like an irrelevant person to you or something?” Minji placed her hands on her hips and her smile went away.

“Oh! No, no! It’s just I thought you were someone else! I’m sorry!” You quickly sat up from the couch and pleaded.

Minji smiled at you again,” I’m just messing with ya! Go back to sleep,” Minji pushed your shoulder and made you lie down, “why are you so tired by the way?”

“WELL SOMEONE HERE made me stay up late, andthenthenextdayIthoughtIwasgoingtobelate—“

“Woah, woah, woah, slow down! You lost me at someone here.” You breathed in to prevent from screaming, you still couldn’t believe what Kris did.

“Someone here,” you coughed,” kept me up late, I had work early the next day only to find that-that someone excused me from work without  my permission.” You mumbled the last part.

Minji nodded her head,” Who is this ‘someone’? May I know please? Is it you boyfriend? Huh, huh?” Minji bobbled up and down on her seat, you rolled your eyes at her.

“None your business, now will you let me sleep?”

You closed your eyes,” It is your boyfriend, hehe,” Minji teased. You just let it slip, Kris’s yelling stopped all of a sudden. *Finally some silence!* You opened your eyes to make sure everyone was gone, you opened your eyes to find someone else’s stare into yours. You had a mini heart attack and you quickly backed away. Tao looked as shocked as you, he stumbled back, landing on his bottom.

“Why did you do that Tao?!” you said in a hasty voice.

“I don’t know.” Tao simply replied and shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t be surprised, Tao does childish things,” Kris spoke, about 50 feet away. Tao stood up and sat on the couch adjacent to the one you’re lying on. Kris sat next to Tao and they both just watched TV. *How come only Tao is here? Shouldn’t everyone be kicked out of the house?* It turned out you spoke your thoughts out without you even noticing it.

“It’s because all the other members are obnoxious,” Kris turned his head towards you, putting his feet on top of the table. You curtly nodded, trying once again to fall asleep. 

While you were sleeping Kris started to pack his clothes and other items he might need. Tao helped Kris with packing up; Minji was just playing on her phone.

“Do you think you can put up with her?” Tao asked out of the blue. “Cuz’ I know you didn’t like Micha after she rejected you…” Kris hummed in response and kept packing his duffel bag.

“Don’t worry Tao,” was all Kris said after that.

“WHAT?! NO WAY!!”

You groggily sat up from the comfy couch and grumbled. *What is it now?*

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Go back to sleep Micha!” Minji apologized. You yawned and rubbed your eyes, killing off the last pieces of sleepiness.

“What happened Minji?” You stood up and stretched your arms, your long sleeve shirt riding up. Kris who walked in the right moment saw your exposed stomach, he quickly turned his head away. You stared weirdly at Kris (who is awkwardly walking backwards, almost tripping.)

“Just wait a minute mom,” Minji covered her hand over her phone,” My lovely mom decided that for my birthday, my cousin, who I haven’t seen for years, will visit and stay at my house.” Minji had a strained look on her face, as if she wanted to die right there on the spot. She resumed back to talking with her mom on the phone. *What’s so overwhelming about a cousin?* What you didn’t know was you already met her cousin.

 

 

 

A/N  Okay you may kill me T^T I’m so sorry im so late!! (So late you probably forgot about this story *sniffles*) I’ve been sick and in a couple days I have to go to a wedding L I also have school trying to murder me. I leave you with a picture of Duizhang doing aegyo!

tumblr_mb7yjoJVCF1rtcuzxo1_1280.jpg tumblr_mb7yjoJVCF1rtcuzxo2_1280.jpg