Good Morning~!!

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

"Hey," a blurry figure of a guy walked towards me. I crawled back, afraid he'll hurt me again. 

"Micha-sshi what are you doing? I just want to play a game with you," he gave me a smug smile.

"Micha-sshi, Micha-sshi--"

"MICHA-SSHI WAKE UP!!!" 

You scrambled out of your bed covers and plopped down on the carpet. You looked around, eyes bulging out like you just saw a ghost. 

"Good morning~!! It's time to eat breakfast Miss Yoo," MiRae, your favorite maid informed you. You leisurely rubbed your eyes and blinked a couple times to straighten your eyesight.

"Thank you MiRae for waking me up," you grinned at her and stood up. MiRae made a small bow and exited your room. You sighed, this was the third time you had the same nightmare. Outside your window, Mr.Sun was shining and birds cheerfully chirped. The trees around your window started to develop flower buds, and flowers started to bloom. Spring was making its yearly visit. You walked to your bathroom that was inside your room. Your bathroom is large enough to hold a jacuzzi inside.You washed your face, changed your clothes, and skipped downstairs. The aroma of food made your stomach grumble so you quickened your pace.You entered the kitchen, your dad sitting on the table.

"Good morning sunshine~" he showed you a warm smile and patted the chair next to him. You sat down and returned the smile to your dad. The maids settled the food down in front of you, kimchi fried rice, toast with strawberry jam, and juice.You gobbled down the fried rice and took tiny bites out of the piece of bread.  

"Micha you should apply for a job, even though we have money that doesn't mean it won't run out," your dad spoke out of nowhere. You only nodded your head, focusing on eating.After sipping down the juice, you waved goodbye to your dad and jogged outside. You would wave at your friends and neighbors passing by. You would circle around the block a couple of times.You lived in a rich neighborhood, pristine grand mansions, fancy cars, mini shops and boutiques. Everything inside your neighborhood is kept clean and organized.You dropped by your favorite cafe/bakery, Rhapsody. A cute little upscale cafe/bakery that served from smoothies to scones and muffins. This is typically your daily routine.

20100317pic01.JPG

You pushed the cafe's door open, the little bell hanging above the door ringing.The employees greeted you and you greeted them back. You were a regular customer, so the employees knew you well. 

"Annyeong~ Will you have the regular,Micha?" an employee asked you when you stood in front of the counter. 

"Yes please," you waited patiently for your drink. The first time you came here, you tried out a drink called 'Superfluous Swirl'. Like the name states, its superfluous. You can taste the sweetness and sourness of kiwis,the juicy citric taste of oranges,and the bitterness of lemons. In conclusion it's jammed packed with exotic flavors of fruits.The employee handed you the drink and you paid for it. You sat down at a table next to the store window.  You slurped the delicious drink while you gazed outside the window. A sign on the outside of the store window caught your eyes.'DETNAW PLEH' it read, you tried to figure out what it says.*Oh!! Rhapsody is needing help* you thought.You hastily finished your drink and threw it out into the garbage. Being your considerate self, you applied for the job. *Perfect. I'm helping out and also applying a job* You smiled to yourself as you filled out a form.

 

A/N very boring sorry~