Continued

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

Thump, thump, thump. You carelessly lumbered to your room like a zombie, falling effortlessly onto your bed. You let a breath out, "Ah, today was so crazy!" you yawned,” It was also very tiring.” You just stayed on your bed, staring at the ceiling like it was a TV screen. Before you fell asleep on the spot, you stood up and went to the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush, when suddenly the intercom .

“Hey umm, can I have some clothes? I—err, forgot mine.” You listened carefully only to roll your eyes at what Kris said.

You walked to the intercom and pressed the button, "Okay I’ll bring them to you, do you need anything else?”    

“…Umm I think that’s it….thank you,” Kris said, mumbling the ‘thank you’. You wanted to and ask him what he said, but you didn’t want to deal with his whining. You replaced your toothbrush and searched for some clothes for Kris.

*10:56 pm… Ugh, what’s taking her so long? I asked her 30 minutes ago! ....Well I guess I’ll just take a shower instead of waiting here like an idot.* Following his thought, Kris went inside the bathroom. He checked if there was a towel inside before undressing and twisting the water on. You sighed,*Where could I find some damn clothes for him? I can’t give him a pair of dad’s clothes because it’ll be too big!* You started banging your head against the wall. Like God heard your desperate calls, you found a navy blue t-shirt and some sweatpants. *What the heck? Who owns these? It can’t be dad’s because it’s too small…*

“Where are my clothes?!” Kris’s imaginary voice asked inside your head, stopping the thought war you had with yourself about who owns the clothes. You stood up from your closet and made your way to Kris’s guest room. You gently pushed the door open, making a creaking sound. You looked around to find no one, *Where could he be? Don’t tell me he decided to commit suicide because he couldn’t handle me anymore?! Oh, wait why would I be worried?* A mischievous smile presented itself on your face. You decided to peep around the room, to check if Kris stole anything everything’s there. You still had the neatly folded clothes in your hands. The bathroom door closed behind you, startled you turned around.

There stood in the doorway was a half- Kris.

A measly towel covering his waist.

His bare chest and stomach exposed.

Water dripping from the fresh head of hair.

You started to feel your face tingle and become warm. You instantly looked away from the y horrid sight of Kris. Kris was dumbfounded,*Why is she so flustered?* Another second passed and Kris looked down, realizing he only had a towel on. His ears turned red and burned, he opened the bathroom door and slammed it shut. Once you heard the bathroom door close, you sighed and picked up the clothes you dropped when you saw Kris.

“Uhh—umm—Can you give me the clothes, and wait for me outside on the bed?” Kris asked in a ‘this isn’t a question, just do it’ kind of tone. He stuck his arm out the door for you to hand him the clothes. You cautiously approached Kris’s arm and gave him the clothes. You didn’t even bother to refuse what Kris told you to do and sat on the bed. You hopped onto bed, your bottom sitting on top of Kris’s phone. To pass some minutes waiting for Kris, you meddled with his phone. You slid your finger across the unlock button, a rectangular box and numbers appeared. *Aww man, I’ll have to guess his password. How hard is it to guess 4 numbers?* You typed in the most common number password: 1234. ‘Password incorrect’ You tried typing in some random numbers: 0214, denied, 1460, denied, and it went on. Unfortunately you didn’t have enough time to crack open Kris’s phone.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Kris boomed. You fidgeted with the phone and you threw it to the side.

“Nothing.” You smiled as innocent as you could but it ended up as a foolish smile.

Kris rolled his eyes, “I should’ve known you were one of those sasaeng fans. Let me guess you’re trying to steal my phone? Or maybe trying to get my phone number?” He smiled teasingly, ticking you off. *Calm down, he isn’t worth wasting your time and energy for.* You managed to calm down, your eye twitching every once and awhile. Kris sat down next to you. “I didn’t want to come to this, but I know I’ll have to let it out sometime. I’m uncomfortable when I sleep somewhere that’s not home. I just feel like something will pop out and kill me. So if you don’t mind, is it okay if you sleep here? Not next to me, not unless you want too…”

You watched Kris’s face change from bashful to him wiggling eyebrows and giving you the ‘look’. “Wait, if you were uncomfortable with sleeping in a different house, how did you manage to live in a dorm?” Something seemed fishy about his little fear, so you wanted to make sure he wasn’t trying to do his erted ways.

“Well that’s because my band members were there with me, they’re my second family. And where my family is, home is there too.” You wanted to disagree but then your conscience spoke, “Help him! Just this once please?” The good conscience overpowered your bad normal conscience, you ended up walking back to your room. You grabbed a pillow, brushed your teeth, washed your face, and headed back to Kris’s room. *I can’t believe I’m actually doing this.* You planted your pillow on the extra couch in the room.

“Hey um, Micha?” Kris looked really embarrassed to you, but you decided to answer him anyways.

“Yes?”

“Can you….can you sing me a lullaby?” You felt like you had a mini heart attack. *How can a 20 something year old man, that can rap, sing, and dance, want me to sing him a lullaby?!* Your good conscience somehow convinced you to sing, you somehow pitied Kris. But that wasn’t the only request Kris had for you. He made you pat his stomach, fluff his pillow, and even give him a massage! You ended up falling asleep on the edge of the bed, your arm spread across the bed. Kris (who was awake) noticed your awkward position and tenderly pulled you up onto his bed. You stirred a little bit but quickly adjusted to the soft bed, mumbling some words.

*Ahhh, what am I going to do with you?*

 

A/N Okay I’m so guilty for only noticing this now, I realized I’ve been switching from Korean to Chinese haha. I’m so sorry for doing that, the setting is….anywhere really xD Micha is fluent in Chinese and Korean because she’s half Chinese and Korean. I forgot to mention it T^T