Midnight Sighting

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

The sun came out of its hiding spot and woke you up with its bright rays. You got ready for a new day, hoping Kris wouldn't follow you again. You ran downstairs, not wanting to be late. "Good morning sweetie!" your mom beamed. 

"Good morning Umma!!" you greeted back. You walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Your mom following you.

"You should get out more! You're always staying close to home. Since you don't get out much, I signed you up for a contest,"your mother explained. 

"What?! I get out! Yesterday I went to the beach!! Anyways what kind of contest?" you asked, curious about the contest.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise. I think you'll like it though. Hopefully you'll win!! Well I have to go food shopping now, dear. You father will be home soon," your mom hugged you, grabbed her car keys and walked outside the house. You sighed,*Great now I'm in a contest that I don't even know what it's about* You ate your breakfast made by the maids. *I wish I had a brother or sister, it gets lonely being the only child..* you thought as you gathered the things you needed. You walked out of your house and went to Rhapsody for another day of work. Once you got inside Rhapsody, the emplyees greeted you warmly and handed you your apron. You got to work straight away after you wore your apron. 

The sun outside became invisible with dark clouds covering it. It started to gently drizzle but then it changed into a violent downpour. Lighting and thunder tore up the sky. The sudden loud rumbles of thunder would make people inside Rhapsody jerk up. You were still behind the counter, you looked outside the store window. *Man I didn't bring an umbrella....I didn't think it would rain* you misreably thought as you watched the water vigourously crash onto the ground. Puddles started forming in pot holes and miniature rivers formed at the curb of sidewalks. The dark aura of the thunderstorm left the cafe silent, when people talked it would be in a soft or whispering manner. The steady beat of the rain pounding agaisnt the pavement was the only thing you could hear besides peoples' voices. Ting a ling a ling...A tall figure of a man appeared by the store door.

The man was soaking wet from the rain, he startled some customers because he came from nowhere. He was shaking his head, trying to get the raindrops out of his hair. He took out his mirror and checked if he looked okay. He then walked towards you, head tilting down so you couldn't see his face."Hello sir, what can I get you today?" you cheerfully asked, trying to lighten the sad lonely atmosphere brought by the rain.

"Can I get some hot chocolate please?" he asked, still not looking up. 

"Sure thing!" The man's voice sounded familiar to your ears but you just couldn't tell who he was. You told the employee to make some hot chocolate, while you were waiting you talked with the man. "How are you sir? You shouldn't be outside in that nasty weather."

"I'm fine, thanks for asking Micha," the man answered.*What!? How does he know my name?* You didn't have an employee tag or anything so you were shocked. The man then looked up to face you. "Hello Micha~" Kris charmingly said. Your shocked face turned cold and serious,*I should've known it was him*

"What are you doing here? Are you going to follow me again?" you asked, still a little angry how he followed you yesterday. You were lucky because by the time you got home yesterday, everyone was asleep so you didn't get in trouble.

"Why? You wanna have another date with me? Just admit it, you love me," Kris teased but he was serious too.  

"I didn't say that! Stop jumping into conclusions and putting words in my mouth!" you snapped at him. You couldn't say more because his order was done. You smiled at the employee who gave you Kris's hot chocolate. You grumpily handed Kris his order and gave me a death glare. A chill ran down his spine,*Damn and I thought my glares were scary.* Kris quickly walked away so your glaring image wouldn't make itself permanent in his mind.*Note to self: don't piss Micha off because her glare is scary as hell!* Kris thought as he sipped his hot chocolate.

You boredly watched the rain fall, business was slow because of the weather. Your feet started aching and there was no one you could talk to. Kris had left after he finished drinking his hot chocolate, at first you were estatic that prick was gone but then you got lonely because you had no one to talk to. Kris didn't have any intentions to stalk you today, he just wanted to visit you. Your shift ended at Rhapsody, you grabbed a newspaper before you walked out. It was still raing cats and dogs so you raised the newspaper above your head. You started walking away from Rhapsody but then an object caught your eye. It was an umbrella leaning against the store window, you made your way over to it. On  the wet umbrella a piece of paper with running ink read:"Thought you might need this. -Kris" *I guess that conceited jerk does have a heart..* You took the water drenched note off and opened the umbrella. You walked home grateful Kris had left you the umbrella. 

Night time came but it didn't seem like it. It was dark about 3/4 of the day, you ate your dinner and now it was time to sleep. You tried to sleep but you couldn't at all. You tried listening to a lullaby, drinking warm milk, watching a movie, nothing worked. You sighed, it was already midnight and everyone else was sleeping peacefully. *I just wanna sleep tonight, it's midnight..* You decided you should take a stroll outside. Going out in your Hello Kitty pajamas and bunny slippers, you walked outside. It had stopped raining, street lights illuminated the night. Dogs' barking could be heard while you were walking, only a couple cars passed by. Your stomache grumbled and you were getting hungry. You saw a convience store just around the corner so you stopped there. There was only one other person in there besides you, it was a tall guy. You went into the snacks aisle with your shopping basket and picked out the things you wanted to get. *Oooh~ Pocky!! Yes,yes!! I want this, and ooh this too!* you thought as you happily picked the items. You couldn't reach the HelloPanda so you asked the tall guy (who was next next to you) to help you. "Excuse me sir, do you mind getting that for me please?" you asked politely. 

He turned around,"Sure-- wait Micha? What are you doing here?" *Why is it we always bump into each other?* Kris thought as he effortlessly reached for the HelloPanda and dropped it into your basket.*What!? Why do I always bump into Kris??* 

"I'm buying snacks, what about you Kris? Are you stalking me again?" you wearily asked.

"No,no! I was buying some snacks and medicine because my band member got a cold," Kris honestly explained. You nodded your head and walked away to pay for the stuff. *This is really strange...it's midnight, what are the chances I would see Kris?* You walked home while eating your Pocky.

 

A/N Happy 100 days with Exo!! Well technically it was yesterday and today...Also happy birthday Taemin~!! ^^ For me it's tomorrow but for other people it's today. Thank you for reading guys~ I love you~