Playing games in the rain

Sleeping Beauty Meets Sleeping Prince Charming (discontinued)

 

The maids came into the living room and served the hot chocolate. "Well, since it's raining do you guys have any ideas on what to do?" you asked and sipped your cup of hot chocolate. Everyone took a sip and then shrugged. It was silent for a minute until you came up with a game. "Okay so I came up with a game. We're going to sit in a circle, once we decide who's beginning the other people inside the circle has to ask the person who's 'it' some questions. Like 'Would you kiss a monkey's ?', the person who's 'it' has to say yes no matter what but if she/he can't swallow their pride then they'll be punished." You smiled evilly at your made-up game.

"I forgot to tell you, pretend the question is like 'Would you a person's cheek?' if the question can be done then the person who's 'it' must do what the question asks. But that's only if the 'it' person is brave enough to agree to it. If I were the 'it' person I would just say yes then deny it because you would have to endure terrible punishment." You looked at the worried faces in front of you,"So who's playing? Also what's the punishment?" You waited a little bit before Kris raised his hand.

"I'll join," he smirked,"I'm very brave and manly." You rolled your eyes,*Let's see about that later* You looked at Minji and Tao. It took some persuading but they finally agreed to join. 

"So what's the punishment?" Minji asked. Before you could speak, Kris spoke.

"The punishment would be 7 minutes in heaven, either that or the person that loses must stand in the rain without an umbrella for 20 minutes," Kris smirked and looked your way. *Shoot, I can't lose then!!!* you thought. "Okay let's begin!" Kris exclaimed. The four of you sat down in a loose circle-oval shape. Tao sat on your left while Minji sat on your right, Kris was sitting across from you. You guys played rock, paper, scissors to know who's it. Poor Tao lost so he was the one going to get questioned. 

"Tao, have you kissed a guy on the lips?" Kris asked, he was snickering and giggling. 

"Yes," Tao blushed bright red and then Minji asked a question. 

"Do you wear panda underwear?" Minji asked, she was smiling.

"Honestly I really do," Tao replied. You, Kris, and Minji exploded with laughter. It was your turn to ask Tao a question,*I'll go easy on him since he's just a kid* 

"Have you ever gotten drunk before?" you waited for him to answer.

"Yes." Tao sighed in relief, he passed the first round. "Duizhang's turn!" Tao mischievously shouted. Kris groaned,*Why did I agree to this again?*

"Do you wear make-up, put facial masks on, and go to spas to treat your face?" Minji questioned, giggling.

Kris couldn't control himself,"What?! Hell no!! Are you stu--I mean yes, yes I do!!" You caught him and pointed a finger at him.

"You said no! HAHAHA You said no!!" you started rolling on your stomach. *And he thought he could swallow his pride muahaha he even said he's 'manly' and 'brave'!!* Kris became embarrassed and blush very deeply, he looked like a red rose. Tao and Minji kept switching from your weird laughing actions and from Kris's embarrassed face. 

"Okay,okay I said no. So what's my punishment?" Kris grumpily asked. You didn't waste a second to answer him.

"Go stand outside in the rain for 20 minutes!" you began laughing again. Kris pulled his hood over his head and walked outside into the rain. Minji,Tao, and you watched him get drenched in the rain. Your made up game continued and some funny events took place. Kris was asked if he would play the pocky game with a boy and kiss him, to prevent from losing he said yes without thinking. He then had to play the pocky game with Tao, the kiss lasted a good amount of time. You and Minji just laughed your heads off while they played. Kris lost the most in the entire time you guys played the game. Kris had to run outside for 5 minutes only in his boxers. He then had to Minji's toe, wash your hair, and many other weird punishments. 

Tao and Minji soon had to leave because it was getting dark. You and Minji became friends, you learned she didn't really want to join the contest but her friend forced her to join. You and Minji planned to hang out tomorrow again. Your mom came home first and she was a little shocked with Kris being inside the house.

Kris bowed," Ni Hao Mrs.Yoo, your daughter has won the contest and I will have to stay here for a week. Is that okay with you Mrs.Yoo?" The next words out of your mom's mouth surprised  you to the extent where you almost fainted.

"Why of course young man! You can stay in the guest room right next to Micha's room!" your mom happily shouted.

"What?! You trust this guy? He can be a or an assassin for all we know!!" you shrieked.

"Nonsense Micha, can't you be at least thankful you won the contest and get to spend a week with this handsome young man?" Your mom winked at you which made you face palm yourself. Kris smiled at you, you could read the hidden meaning, 'Yes, be thankful for I am the most handsomest male alive!' 

You sighed,"Follow me." You led him into the guest room where he'll be staying. *He better not be a nuisance when it's time for bed* ,you gave Kris a little tour of the house.