Snowflakes (Day 4)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

Sitting on the porch of our house with my younger brother he babbled and babbled about snows and snowflakes. “Hyungie will Thehunie see the snow now?” he tilted his head cutely making me ruffles his hairs making him pout cutely. “Yup, Sehunnie will see the snow, but we still need to wait nee?” he blinked his eyes a couple of times but nodded understanding what I just said.

The wind blew harder making him scoot closer to me and snuggle on my arms with his small ones. We have been waiting for the first snowfall for almost an hour already. “Sehunnie are you getting cold? Want to go inside now?” I asked wrapping an arm around him. “He pouted and said “Ani Yeol!hyung will wait for the snow, arraso?” he pointed his small finger in front of me. I chuckled nodding at his cute gestures.

I was starting to get sleep when my brother asked me “Hyungieee what does snowflakes taste like? To they taste like cornflakes? Are they yummy?”. I laughed at his cute antics making him frown “What’s funny hyungiee?”. I shook my head and answered “You’ll know the taste when you poke your tongue out while the snow is falling”. His eyes glimmered with happiness as he stands up and jumps around “Chincha? Chincha hyungiee?”. I was to answer him when suddenly the first snow of the year came drizzling on top of us. I watched as my little brother pokes his cute little pink tongue out trying to taste the snow. Some snow landed on his tongue making him scrunch his face. “Hyungiee it’s tasteless” he whined stomping his foot, I stood up laughing and carried him twirling him around making him giggle and forget about the tasteless snowflake. “Then put some sugar next time nee~” he just nod still giggling as we twirl around.

 

Sorry my mind is out at space again TT_TT and sehun is only 5 here!