Order (Day 15)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

He rubbed the nape of his neck as he waited for his noona's friend. He was really tired but his sister used her ultimate aegyo that he can't even say no for an option. "Girls using their weapons to their advantage and ordering us around!" he sighed as he put his hands inside his jacket pockets.

 
He sat on one of the stools inside his noona's friend's university. Girls looked at his way catching their attention some would squeal, some would giggle, some would push each other while some just smiles his way. He didn't knew why they were reacting that way but being polite he just smiled at them not knowing that he just killed them with it.
 
"Isn't she aware that someone is waiting for her?" he looked at his watch sighing. He played with his phone looking at the pictures of his crush 'Rin Rin'. "Why is she so cute and small?". He was so engrossed that time flied like a paper plane.
 
After finishing looking at the pics in his phone he looked at the time again and it was already 4:00 pm he already spent 2 hours but his Lulu noona's friend is still not there.
 
He then decided that he'll look for her. He was walking at the corridors when he heard small whimpering inside the library. He entered the room with light steps not wanting to get attention from the non existent librarian. Noticing that their wasn't any personnel "Hey are you hurt?". He was shocked, no that wasn't the right word he was stunned their sitting cutely a girl tears b from the side of her eyes, her sleeves wet from wiping her tears and her eyeglasses and hair cutely disarrange. "What happend?" was all he could say at the time he was still star strucked at the order of  the cute being in front of her. "I fe......ll when i was getting this!" she said between her sobs and hiccups. The tales of the Beadle Bard was the name of the book and he was pretty particular about it, it was the book that he was telling his noona and her noona said that a friend knows where to get one.
 
"In anyway are you Nikki?" he asked crouching down as he straighten her hair and fix her eyeglasses. She nodded still fixing her sobbing "I'm really sorry that you saw me in this order". He shook his head chuckling "I'm Jaejin Lulu's doanseng I'm the one who's gonna fetch you". Her eyes widen "You...... Are Jaejin?" she asked stuttering. He carried her bridal style making Nikki struggle "Hey! Why are you carrying me?". 
 
"I can drop you but I presume you can't even walk" he said shaking his head disapprovingly with a petty look. "Why are you fetching me? I mean you barely know me" he shrugged pouting. "Lulu noona ordered me" she chuckled at the cute pout he did.
 
They went back to the Jung's residence talking about some random things making Nikki forget about her aching ankles. "I saw you back when Lulu noona was still in middle school you were the cute small girl with her" she groaned at the topic about her being small. "Yah! I know I'm small but can you not rub it on my face anymore!?" he just chuckled at the scene of the frustrated cute small girl that us a few years older than him. "Your ordering me around just like Lulu noona, so cruel" he faked a sob.
 
They arrived at home facing a smirking Lulu "Gosh did you to just got from your honeymoon?". Jaejin face palmed while Nikki blushed a thousand reds "I'll consider your reactions as a Yes" she teasingly said. "Look noona Nikki noona is hurt so I'll just treat her sprain since you are clueless about sprain stuffs" he said as he laid Nikki on the couch gently as if she'll break into pieces. 
 
Jaejin was gently massaging her ankle "Why do you know how to treat sprains?". Nikki yelp when Jaejin pressed a vain "Basketball varsity that's why" after wrapping up her ankle he put back the ointments back in order inside the medical kit.
 
After the two friends finished talking and Nikki gave Jaejin the book he wanted Jaejin took her back to her apartment. 
 
He leaned on the door frame as he ushered Nikki inside "Noona~ can I take a picture with you?" the older tilt her head cutely unknowingly. "Why? I'm not saying i don't want okay" he beamed an eye smile. "So I can change the wallpaper of my phone" she crossed her arms glaring at the younger to hide her embarrassment and shyness. "Stalker!" he just giggled pulling the pouting older and snapping a picture. "There, now I could change my wallpaper at last" she stomped her foot "I bet I look pathetic!". The younger waved his finger no "Ani your the cutest! Nee goodnight have night sleep" the younger then shove the older inside giggling. She groaned at the attitude of the younger but still smiled at the younger's compliments.
 
"She so cute and smallllll I want to hang her to my phone" he spazzed as he went back home.
 
 
Since their us nicklu their should be Jinki (jaejinxnicki) and I want Jaerin too (jaejinxrinrin), jaelu will come soooooooooonnnnnnnnnn