Prepared (Day 11)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

He was prepared he knows it. He was confident ing confident to be honest. He looked around the crowd of people looking for one particular person. He squinted his amazingly hot sharp eyes piercing everything with his stare. He gulped getting nervous as time ticked away making him shiver.

“No Hwang Zitao you must not get nervous! this! Oh noooo~” he closed his eyes breathing in deeply and exhaling out. He shook his head from the nervousness, he knows he must prove that his prepared. “Hey Kungfu Panda did you wait long?”. Tao flinched a little bit from the sudden interruption of his thoughts.

“Bacon-hyung~ I just arrived, no worries” Tao chuckled nervously. Baekhyun sensed Tao’s nervousness so he clinged at the taller boy and tip toed to ruffle his hair. “Don’t worry nee~ I’ll cheer for you till I lose my voice! FIGTHING!” the smaller boy cheered making the taller one more confident and prepared.

The two parted ways because it was time for Tao’s game. The first quarter of the basketball league was very intense no one wanted to give up the ball and every second was precious. The crowd was silent looking intently at ball not flinching or blinking. Baekhyun was getting nervous for Tao he was worried that the younger might lose energy and pass out. He was praying and gulping at the same time clutching both of his hands. The game continued like that until the last quarter came and Tao’s group is 2 points lower than their opponent. The crowd that supports Tao’s groups was cheering non-stop, shouting their lungs out. Then Tao got the ball in his hands and their score depends on him he gulped and looked Baekhyun’s direction to get some luck from his lucky charm.

Baekhyun felt the stare Tao gave him he blushed and shouted “YAHHHHHH BABY PANDA FIGHTING! I’LL GIVE YOU A REWARD IF YOU SHOOT THAT!”. Tao chuckled at the smaller’s cuteness and shoot the ball in the hoops just like a cool panda eating his bamboo.

After the victorious win Tao hurriedly went to Baekhyung wanting to claim his prize that the smaller one promised. “Hey Bacon-hyung where’s my prize?” Tao asked coyly.  Baekhyun then smiled at him showing his eye smile “You prepared well so…” Baekhyung shove him a Gucci bag that he have been wanting to get “Here~”. Tao widened his eyes and hugged the older spinning him around. “I love you hyung! Your my perfect goal” Baekhyun giggled as he was being twirled around “I love you too! Your my perfect player!”. The two then decided to spend the cold night walking around celebrating the victorious event.

 

I went to tumblr and saw that chanhun shippers are getting more numerous in count! And okay my lovely kungfu bacon I can’t resist! I love them hehehehehe