Thousand (Day 23)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

He understands well that his boyfriend has a busy kind of job. He understands well that it can't be helped that they always had to cancel their dates. He wasn't complaining or what but he was frustrated. He only wants the older to depend on him and lean on him like what a boyfriend should be.

 
He checked again if he had texted the right words before sending it. He asked the older if they could meet after his work since they have been missing each other's presence for a month already. He slides his phone back to his pocket but it suddenly rings and  Baekhyun's name comes flashing.
 
From: Hyunniee
Can't meet with you, sorry......
 
He sighed he have been missing the older and he badly wants to see his face. His thoughts were cut off when his phone rings again.
 
From: Hyunniee
I would love to meet but I fell sick and caught a cold.... Please don't come to my house..... I'm doing
 
He felt like the world just feel on him as Baekhyun continued texting him that he shouldn't go to his place and so on. He quickly goes to his place and gets the spare key that Baekhyun gave him.
 
He slowly opened the door not wanting to awaken the sick Baekhyun. He came closer to the edge of the bed and moves the strand of hair covering Baekhyun's face when suddenly Baekhyun straddles up.
 
"Oh Gosh! You scared me!" Tao comes closer and pulls Baekhyun so their foreheads were touching. "Seems that your fever went down, already? Your not hot anymore" Baekhyun pushes him blushing furiously.  "Didn't I tell you not to come anymore?" Tao can't help but to think that the older was getting tired of him and his clinginess. "Why? Why shouldn't I go to my boyfriend when his ill? I shouldn't have been your boyfriend if you don't want me to take care of you" Baekhyun didn't mean it that way, he wanted to look after Tao cause he was older than him. 
 
"It's not like that, I'm older so I should be the one to take care of you not the other way around" Baekhyun would like to be babied by Tao but he was younger so it shouldn't be like that. "You know that I love you, right? Your my first so please let's forget about our pride on age and just let me take care of you" Baekhyun blushed it was something that he was so afraid of when Tao tells him he love him and he can't stop his self and do things.
 
Baekhyun leaned forward at Tao's back "Go now before something goes wrong". Tao turned around facing the other "I won't even if a thousand rejections you throw to me".
 
Baekhyun had it, he haven't seen him for a month and him being persistent was everything that could make him lose it. He s his arms around the younger pulling him closer as they land on the bed Tao on top of Baekhyun. 
 
"I love you" Tao mutters then kisses Baekhyun his bottom lips asking for entrance. Baekhyun gladly welcomes the intruder, their tongues dancing with each other. Tao slips his hands inside the older's shirt caressing his soft skin. Tao trailed kisses from Baekhyun's lips down to his neck, and marking it. Baekhyun moaned wantonly as Tao on his sweet spot.
 
Tao pulls off and sits beside Baekhyun "I'll get you some energy jello so you can drink your medicine". Baekhyun nods and Tao lefts. 
 
Coming back Tao had thousands of ideas to make Baekhyun feel how much he truly loves him.
 
Tao handed the jello to Baekhyun and he immediately finishes it. Baekhyun took out his hand forward to get his medicine butTao popped the medicine inside his mouth and drinks a little amount of water and pulls Baekhyun. Tao transferred the medicine from his mouth to Baekhyun making the older blush and embarrass. "What was that for?" Tao just smiled at him as if he didn't do anything wrong. 
 
"I love you" Tao whispers as he wraps his arms around the older's waist. "I love you too" the older shyly answers as the both of them drifts to a thousand miled dreamland.
 
OTL excuse my weirdness i'm literally in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi too much TT^TT and i'm doing this because of reading to much ! I can't believe i made stuffs like this! I can't OTL what happened to my innocent Taohyun? Ohh no!!! OTL excuse me