Letters (Day 27)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

He looked at the boy who was tugging his sleeves for about an hour already who was also repeating his whines. He sighed trying all of his will not to given in easily to the younger boy. Lucky he seemed to have been shot with a dying will bullet, he wasn't even slightly affected with the younger's infamous aegyo.

 
"Seriously hyung what can I get with the letters E and N?" the younger huffed as he got tired of convincing the other with his aegyo. The older chuckled mockingly making him hit the older's arm.
 
"Hyung, please last hint or maybe last 2........pleaseeeeee!" Sehun will try fir the last time as he wrapped his arms around the older's waist looking at him with the best puppy eyes that he ever did for the first time in his life. He wasn't the usual clingy type of doangseng toward his hyungs but Chanyeol was the exception.
 
"Okay, okay H, happy now?" Sehun was processing names with the letter E,N and H. He slipped off the hug walking ahead the older. He sighed forming a name with the letter given as hint for him. He really was hoping that it would spell Sehoon but hey E,N and H are the usual letters in Baekhyun's name.
 
"Yeah.... I'm happy now" Sehun answered his hyper active, persuasive attitude gone. Chanyeol who was practically aware that the younger was already down went and run in front of him.
 
"So, do you know who my crush is now?" the younger nodded head low hiding the tears that were threatening to fall. Sehun felt dumb for asking hints even though he knew he won't get the answer he wanted.
 
"Well who is it?" Sehun wanted to cry but he chuckled bitterly gripping his hands, finger nails digging on his skin. "It's Baekhyun-hyung isn't it? He has so many E,N and H in his name so practically it's him, right?" Chanyeol looked at him smirking making Sehun pissed.
 
"Well I thought you were smarter than this~"Chanyeol teased knowing well that Sehun hates being teased about his IQ because his pretty confident that he was smart seeing as he was in the same grade with the older even though they were 2 years apart.
 
"Sorry if I'm not as smart as you think I am! But don't try to deny it, I know it's Baekhyun-hyung" the younger pushed pass through him tears b from his sleepy looking eyes.
 
"Last Hint! The letters of his name sometimes changes from O to E and it his name also have the letter S" the older shouted making the younger turn looking at him with big eyes that he never thought those sleepy eyes could make.
 
The younger run quickly to the older jumping at him. The older chuckled as he catches the boy into the hug spinning him around.
 
"So you like me?" Chanyeol shook his head the he pecked the pout- frown that formed on the younger's lips. "No  I don't like you..... I love you" the younger blushed hiding his face in in the older's chest still being carried. "I...,,,, love you too" the younger shyly admitted making the older smile in bliss.
 
 
 
OTL it's free too dream that chanhun is like this right? I'm well aware that sehun acts clingy and sweet towards luhan all the time but i know deep somewhere he treats chanyeol like this too........ T^T gosh so depressed...... Chanhun some fanservice please