Restless (Day 3)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

It was starting to get crowded when I arrived at our school that is currently holding a festival. Each corner of the school’s ground is occupied with booths and food carts. I quickly went to my homeroom squeezing in to the crowd.

 

I opened the door of my homeroom when a tall lanky figure stood in front of me face void of emotions. "Hey what's with the get up?" I asked curious as to why he was wearing a Lolita outfit that fits him perfectly good. He frowned making me hold my fits of laughter "What do you think? Ha? Those woman" he gestured pointing at the squealing girls "Made me wear this for our café" he sighed making me pat his shoulders while I keep the laughter to myself.

 

After putting on my uniform/Lolita outfit I went back to our homeroom. Opening the door the whole room was busted with crowds of people shocking me.

 

I went to our vice president asking her what I should do. She gave me a memo pad shaped like Sargent keroro and a Sargent keroro pen. "Take down the costumer's orders, can you do it?" I nodded my head and went on to do my job.

 

My shift was finished already and it was the other's turn to serve the costumers. I was sitting somewhere I could see the classroom in a wide view. I was looking around when something caught my eyes. It was him the tall lanky guy that greeted me a while ago with his Lolita dress but now he was wearing a white tuxedo accenting his black raven pushed up hair and blue eyes. He was flawlessly serving the costumers like a pro making me awe in definite defeat. 

 

I was restlessly looking at him mesmerize at his actions making my frozen heart melt with every gestures. I admit that we are close but I've never seen this side of him before, he was flowing with emotions and determination not his usual 'If I could care less' demure.

 

I was too caught up at looking at him that I spaced out, my mind floating in midair somewhere there at the alternate universe with some weird cartoon characters. 

 

I blinked a few times adjusting my vision clearer but to my surprise a black ravened and blue eyed boy was directly looking at me his face inches away from mine. 

 

"Can I take your order madam?" he breathed out with his deep stunning voice making my legs wobble. "Yah I'm not a costumer, baka" I purposely hit his head to hide my ridiculously red face. He chuckled grabbing my hands and suddenly kissing it. My eyes widen like my brother Kyungsoo's O0O “What was that for?” I asked in utter confusion. He smiled, eyes forming crescents and whispered to my ear leaning closer to me " That is my way of giving my gratitude, For you restlessly looked at me and not the others". My breath hitched making me pant a little. "Keep looking nee~" and with that he kissed my forehead and left to go back to his work leaving me restless and breathless.

 

 

Bwahahahahah so now I referred this to my new paring JaeKu / ShikJin (so Shikaku was the black ravened blue eyed guy in my vision OTL)