Look (Day 17)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Monday mornings wasn't the best for him, no scratch that he despise monday, he always gets this scrunchy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

 
"Hyung? Get up, umma made breakfast" he groaned at the sudden interruption of his mourning about monday mornings. He stood up lazily opening the door to see his younger sister who is inchicly closer to his height "Did you grow again?". She shrugged showing her poker face "Nah. You're just shrinking hyung~".
 
"Ohhh really now Jaejin, really?" he ruffled the younger's hair roughly messing her black hair. "Yeah, why are you worried I might get pass you? Seokie-hyung" he gave her his best glare for the continous teasing if the younger. He wanted to strangle her for adding more nuisance on his monday morning.
 
"You little minx! I'll pretty much kick your if your not younger and to add a girl!" Minseok threatened the smiling Jaejin. "Yah! Minseok lower your voice, people are still sleeping!" their mother shouted from the kitchen making Jaejin laugh quietly. "One for the win hahahahah" Jaejin continued laughing until they reached the kitchen.
 
Eating breakfast quietly Minseok asked his mother "Have you seen the news?". Jaejin looked at his brother and mother confused at to where the conversation would be lead "I have, why?". 
 
The younger decided that youngsters shouldn't meddle with older's businesses she quietly ate her breakfast and just listened "I was quite shock with him agreeing to publicized such things".  
 
The conversation continued on till it was time for school "Hey umhhh hyung can I ask you something?". Minseok nods his head fully aware what the younger would ask "It's about the news you were talking about with umma, who was that man?". 
 
"Do you still remember appa?" the younger nodded her head muttering lowly "What about him". "Look don't get mad or anything appa is......" Minseok didn't get to finish what he was saying when Jaejin interrupted "So the rumors I heard at school was true~ that appa will get married soon"
 
Minseok kept quite looking at the younger's expression but failed to read what she was currently feeling at the news she just heard. "Look Jae me and umma are here so don't feel down, okay?" she looked at him making this weird face O_o "I'm not feeling down, why would you say that hyung?". He turned back the look the younger was giving O_o "Your bot shock or angry or lonely at the news?". She shook her head "Should I?".
 
Minseok sighed at the response he got "Your something aren't you?" the younger smirked "Look hyung I'm not some teenage problematic kid that gets depressed with such things unless you know exo disbands and dies". Minseok just shrugged and shove the younger inside the car knowing best that they were already late.
 
Look i'm bored the net is lagging and cruel reality their is no much chanhun an taohyun around! 030