Silver (Day 10)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Sehun was nervous it was his first time to attend such events. He was always the cute little maknae that everyone cooes  at. 

 

 
He promised his self that he'll look manly this time just like Kai. He was determined to prove Kai that he was wrong. He could be like Kai, Kai who women adores, Kai who is a gentleman in every women's eyes, Kai the casanova, Kai who always changes his lover, Kai who is so perfect that Sehun wants to slash his face and throw him in a trash bin.
 
He shrugs the insecurities away and gulps the lump that form in his throat. "I can do this I'm Oh ing Sehun" he chanted. He was waiting for  his date for the night to arrive when he remembered  to reassure  that he looks extra stunning than he usually is. He was busy fixing his tie,  his date suddenly tapped him " Did you wait long?". He was shocked a little bit but kept his cool and composure.
 
He bowed greeting the young lady that he was gonna  tonight. "My lady I didn't wait that long, and by the way you look stunning as usual".
 
Sehun gave his hand for the young lady to hold " Shall we go My lady?". The young lady chuckled "Oh Sehun i would appreciate if you stop with the formalities and just call me Chanyeol" then Chanyeol put her hands on Sehun's. "And you are improving~ Your not clumsy anymore I see and you look gorgeous with your silver suit" Chanyeol complemented making Sehun blush a thousand shades of red. "Thank you and I'm happy you liked it".
 
Sehun then pulled the young lady inside the hall just like the they were roaming the park. Sehun knows that he might not be like Kai who is like a complete package but he was sure that he would protect and make Lady Chanyeol enjoy the party.
 
As the two walk around the hall smiling at the people they passed, whispers of compliment can be heard. "Omo Young Lady Park got a young and gorgeous  tonight, they look good together". Hearing those compliment Chanyeol can't help but to blush and cover her face shyly with back of her hands.
 
He looked at the smiling Sehun who was holding her tight as if he'll never let go. " Young Lady Park it's nice too see you again" a middle age lady greeted "And who is this stunning young man?" she asked smiling as she gesture at Sehun.
 
Sehun was about to introduce his-self when a waiter suddenly stumbles and sends the glass of wines flying their direction. Sehun quickly shove Chanyeol to his back making him the one to receive the splash of wine and flying wine glasses. Chanyeol was shocked at what happened and quickly goes to check if Sehun was hurt "Aere you okay? Omo you have a cut" Chanyeol touched the part of Sehun's face where he got the cut. Sehun flinched but smiled "You didn't get wet, Didn't you Chanyeol".
 
Chanyeol blushed at Sehun's informality and the thought that Sehun cares so much about her "Worry for yourself I'm fine" she said angrily looking away blushing. 
 
"Good to know your fine Milady~" Sehun giddily said making Chanyeol blushed again for the nth time of the night. Aishhhhh why is this kid even making me feel this way? Aishhhh.
 
Sehun tugged Chanyeol gently to catch her attention "It's time for your speech now". Chanyeol then realized that the lights where dim and the spotlight was directed to them, emphasizing her and Sehun's formal outfit that compose of the vivid color of silver.
 
She cleared then started her speech "I would like to thank all of you for coming to this party and making it possible but I would like to excuse myself and this kid for awhile since we could see his is kinda soaked and smells bad with liquor lingering around his body, So do continue and enjoy the party!".
 
Chanyeol then tugged Sehun to the room hotel she was staying for the night an attended him. "Why'd you do that? Now you might catch a cold". Sehun suddenly sniffed making Chanyeol point her subject " Ar least you won't right?" Sehun smiled making Chabyeol puke raindows inside her haid. "asdfghjkl your such a stubborn kid! I'll really kill Kai for not escorting me tonight". 
 
Chanyeol regretted what she said the second she closed . The hand that was tugging her hands for how long already was gone. Sehun was quiet and looking away "Uhmmm I think my sister needs me now~ See you when I see you then" his voice was low and he was already in between the door exiting.
 
Chanyeol didn't mean that way, Kai already talked her about the younger's insecurities an now she goes babbling about Kai being better or something close to the edge. "Hey, the night isn't finish yet and the Silver moon is shinning brightly and a perfect gentleman should ask his lady to dance before the night ends". Sehun sighed "Sorry unlike Kai Miss Park I'm no gentleman" Chanyeol wanted to whack him and scold him that she was just worried that's why she said that "Still I insist since your my date! And it Sehun just dance with me!" she thought she could hold it but their she snapped dragging the younger in the middle of the moonlighted  room.
Sehun didn't see that coming but he hugged the older's  waist as they dance in the rythm  of their heartbeat. "Sehun I didn't mean it that way, okay? I was damn worried! I'm sorry" Chanyeol pulled away and went to get Sehun some clothes to wear. "Take a bath you wreck and wash your cut so I can clean it after" Sehun was about to protest when Chanyeol shoved him inside the bathroom.
 
 
Me and Shikaku really got addicted with yamato nadeshiko shichi henge's plotline! Well Shikaku like the drawing stlye but nahh we love the story and yuki one of the characters had the similar situation on my drabble so it means I was inspired by that chapter, I don't mean to plagiarize the story!