Accusation (Day 2)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

The whole world seemed to stop while she was talking or maybe ranting about things I don’t even know. “You took my dress Jaejin-ah, didn’t you?” She knew I never took interest of those things but here she goes again ranting about her stupid laced dress being lost and I was the one who took it.
 
I sighed rubbing the back of my neck “How many times do I have to tell you Sehoon-noona I’m a boy and I don’t wear those damn laced dresses anymore!”. It was her turn to sigh and pat my shoulders “Mianhe I’m just so frustrated cause my date with Yeol is tonight and that dress is what I’ve picked to wear, and I think I look stunning with it” she pouted making me chuckle.
 
“I’ll help you find it” her eyes sparkled with happiness as she heard those words. “Really? Aigoooo I love you so much!” she hugged me tight making me lose some air. “I…… can…’t b…” she pulled off chuckling. “Omo Mianhe Jaejin-ah! Now let’s look for it” she did a fighting pose cutely making me chuckle for the nth time of the day.
 
We searched for what seem like forever and finally I saw it inside her walking closet inside her bathroom. “Noona it’s here” she came panting inside the walk in closet her smile so big that It started to become creepy. “Noona you look creepy” she flicked my forehead making me wince in pain. “Is that my thank you gift? What a bad noona you are~” I mehronged her. “Omo Mianhe and Komawo JaeJae-ahhhh but GO OUT I NEED TO PREPARE FOR YEOLLIE” she squealed making my ears squeak. Ouch that was freaky, girls this day making their selves to gorgeous for guys. I left the room giggling to myself of how my Noona can be too 4dimensional.
 
Lame, lame and forever irrelevant……