Simple (Day 29)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

He wore a simple shirt with a panda print that was eating a bamboo. His pants pain black skinnies with a matching blue pair of sneakers. 
 
"Shikaku-ah" a girl with black straight hair waved at him frantically while smiling as her baby pink dress flutter around as she literally runs to the tall boy waiting near a tree.
 
"Ayy~" Shikaku coldly reply voice void of emotions. A small pout appeared at the cute face of the latter.
 
"Aren't you happy to see me?" He shook his head patting the girls head messing her neatly arrange hair a little bit.
 
"You look extra dashing today, princess" he whispered as he leaned closer to peek the girl's cheek. The latter gasped, red now crawling its way to her fluffy cheeks.
 
"Wha.....t look at you! Why are you wearing such simple clothes?" It took the girl an eternity to speak clearly. The tall guy only chuckled intertwining their hands as he lead the girl to walk.
 
"It's this simple, these clothes that I'm wearing are the most dashing gift I have ever received, you know why?" The girl shook her head animatedly as her hands were placed under her chin cutely.
 
"Ani, I don't know why" The tall guy snickered as he click his tongues making this 'tsk' sound.
 
"Because I received it from the most important person in my life and .............……………….… It's you so feel flattered, okay" the latter's eyes widen cheeks becoming redder than ever leaving her speechless as the other pulls her to walk.
 
"Saranghae Nikki-noona" the tall guy whispers enough for the latter to hear and make her blush for the nth time of the minute they were together.
 
 
 
Hahahahhaha I will finish this! I will! New ship shiki!!! Hahah (ShikakuxNikki) hhahahahhh