Denial (Day 13)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

The sun wasn't even rising yet but he was already running around town. He jogged away circling around town, sweating continuously.

 

He returned home seeing that the sun would rise any minute now. He went to take a cold shower and change into his uniform.
 
He was walking to school early as usual. He didn't really mind if he was walking slow and neglecting time. He took out his mp3 and put on his earbuds but before he could do such action and ball came flying to him. 
 
"Boring! You shouldn't have caught it~" a guy younger than him sing a song as he went closer to him. "And why is that chibiko?" the younger and smaller frowned. "You'll regret calling me chibiko after this!" he smirked evilly rubbing his hands like a sinister.
 
Their walk was silent none was talking because both were in their worlds with the earbuds plug in their ears. Both separated to class. The older was quite the discipline type while the younger was such a slacker. They were both different any every way but their is always something that makes them the same. What makes the same is their passion for basketball. No one could ever tear them or crush them if they are in the field, ball in their hands. 
 
"Lay-noona" the younger shouted across the gymnasium waving both of his hands. He was about to run to her direction when the older of them held his head making him unable to run "Yah! Let me go Chanyeol-hyung! Let go". Chanyeol didn't budge and threw the smaller of them away animatedly " Such a noisy twerp".  Chanyeol sighed as he hear the younger shout as he was flying across the gymnasium mid-air "You bloddy bastard! I'll get you for this". He landed on the floor face first as he got up he went to the taller one stomping "The is your problem?". Chanyeol just sighed muttering lowly "Omija you are so noisy, got that?". Their was a chuckle behind them "You get along very good nee~" the two animatedly agape jaws. "What......the.... WE DON'T GET ALONG AT ALL" the two shouted in unison. "Aigoo don't deny it anymore~" Lay chuckling said flailing her hands in front of their face.
 
After the throwing incident they went to practice and magically the two did't even quarrel but instead became in-sync passing the ball to the other coordinately. "Sehun" Chanyeol called as he passes the ball and the younger caught it in time shooting it in no time gaining another point.
 
They were lounging on the floor when Lay went to the two basketball players. "Great job with the timing and collaboration" Chanyeol nodded while Sehun being the noisy kid he was "OF COURSE IT'S BECAUSE OF Me". Lay chuckled "You both really make a good team~". Chanyeol shrugged and matter lowly "No we don't" while Sehun grumbled "Assfhdfkskckkeneoslancbifnci how many times do I need to say this that we don't! Abdjckdlskxjos". Sehun kept on rumbling on and on making Chanyeol throw his bottle of water to his direction and hit him precisely on the head.
 
Lay looked at the two as Sehun bicker to the quiet Chanyeol "They are denial but you could see they really are a good team and they do care for each other~".
 
I love kuroko no basuke! T_T but i can't watch it because of school T_T