Thanks (Day 16)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Engrossed at the book he was reading mind flying somewhere unknown he didn't notice that the person he was waiting for had arrived.

 
 "Hey~ Mind going back to earth?" she tapped her fingers on the wooden table making clacking rhythms. 
 
"Sorry didn't quite see you there|" he poked his tongue making a mehrong sound. She groaned at the younger's attitude wanting to whack him senseless "Why did you want to meet again?".  He nodded taking something out from his bag "I wanted to give you this". 
 
She tilt her head as she looked at the paper bag he was holding "What is this?". 
 
"Opening it won't harm you, okay" he sarcastically spat shoving the said item closer to her. She glared at his attitude and roughly or maybe softly for the younger took the paper bag "What ever this is it should be goo.....". automatically shut a he looked at the cute key chain inside the paper bag. 
 
He smile at her as she look at him with disbelief "Yah! Don't tell me this cute thing is a replica of you?". 
 
"Indeed don't we look a like?" Nikki made a puking sound making the other worried. "Noona are you okay?" he asked as he went closer to her rubbing her back. "Mehrong! You don't even look cute so why make this?" he was thrown back at the sudden actions.
 
"What was that for?" she was about to answer when suddenly Jaejin's phone rang. He fished out his phone revealing a cute small girl key chain that has a name Nikki on it just like the one he gave her but only Jaejin. She was disappointed on how a phone call takes too long "Sorry if it took long". 
 
"So what's with the key chains? Why do i get yours while
Mine is yours?" she explained pointing at the key chains dangling at his phone and on her finger. He blushed for the first time they meet stuttering but failed to form sentences as Nikki cuts him off "Don't tell me this is a couples key chain?". He gulped can't read the older's reaction "Well uhmmmm....." he didn't come to finish when she cut him off again "If it is then~ Thanks Jaejin-ahh it's really cute". She smiled showing  her cuteness again and making Jaejin spazz inside. "No problem~"
 
 
Huhuhu since i wanted nikki noona key chains there i made this huhuhuhu nikki noona i want you as my key chain make one nee!!!! Lulu umma Rinrin noona where are you? I'm missing you two *throws tantrums*