Mad (Day 22)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 


Thunder booming from outside made Baekhyun scared. He wasn't a fan of rains, lightning or thunder. He always loved the sun and the clear sky. He was waiting for a certain someone to get back home and his getting pissed off for why he was taking long, even though tonight was something important.
 
"Hyun-hyung, why aren't they still here?" even though he was shivering he turned around and called the younger to sit beside him. "Maybe they forgot their umbrella and they are currently finding a way to get home" he assured the younger caressing his back.
 
The rain continued on pouring with the continues roar of the thunder. Every time the thunder would roar Baekhyun will scoot closer to Sehun. It went on like that till the two end up sleeping in each other's embrace.
 
Chnayeol had basketball and band practice while Tao had wushu practice. They were not trapped or anything they even had their umbrellas with them. What really happened is that two meet at the nearest bar with their friends. They neglected the people waiting home for them.
 
"Hey uhmmm guys Kyungsoo is calling already so I might as well leave already" Jongin announced making the group of people roar in disapproval. "The main show is yet to appear Kai, maybe a couple of hours won't hurt" Luhan tried to negotiate but his phone rang a call from his little Baozi "Well I'll be going with Kai too, since My baby needs me now".
 
The group of boys hissed as they stare in disapproval at the two "You two are on your partners palms". Suho chuckled as he takes a gulp from his drink but gets interrupted when his phone rang as well "Well guys say anything you want but Xing babe is demanding me to go home already". 
 
Kris shook his head disapprovingly at how his doansengs and hyungs can be manipulated by their partners "One phone call or text from their boyfriends they're out". Chanyeol wasn't minding Kris at moment he was worried as of why his little Sehunnie wasn't still texting him. Tao on the other hand was anxious as well since it was really raining badly that the thunders were like hungry lions.
 
"Don't tell me you two are gonna go too?" Kris made this face the he only could muster to do. Chanyeol nodded slinging his bag on his shoulders "I want to stay hyung but seeing that the other left already and Sehun haven't texted me yet, I'm worried". Tao also agreed looking apologetically at the older "Hyun-hyung might be really scared right now".
 
The two hurriedly left running back to their dorm building. Chanyeol quietly opened the door not wanting to disturb the two people inside who maybe were sleeping already. They both entered quietly and went to check every part of the house but that wasn't needed anymore since they were welcomed by two guys hugging each other on the couch.
 
Chanyeol was partly jealous but knowing that younger waited for him he immediately pried the younger gently off from the hug carrying him to their shared room. Tao was guilty he knew that the older would surely be scared at this time but he was out partying and neglecting him, he went to their shared room and got some blankets and pillow. He lied beside the other on the big couch wrapping his arms around the older's waist as he wraps the blanket around them.
 
Morning came and the sun was proudly shinning. Baekhyun was intently staring at the sleeping form of Tao. He wriggled from his hug making Tao tighten his hug "Let go! I'm mad at you! How dare you forget about our 100th day?". All Tao could do was gulp eyes still shut "You won't say anything? Let go now! Or else you won't want anything to happen to you gucci bags don't you?". Tao quickly opened his eyes but still tightly hugged the older "Your more important so be free to do anything you want to my gucci's just don't go yet and snuggle with me more". Baekhyun knowing that he was more important than the 2nd love of Tao's life was enough to make him forgive the younger. The two continued snuggling on the couch as they listen to each other's heart beat.
 
Chanyeol woke up with an empty side of the bed. The usual puppy hat snuggled close to him was 't there. He groaned as he heard the shower running off. It was usually him who takes a bath first and he would wake up the younger by kissing his nose getting this cute expression from him.
 
Sehun went out from the bathroom completely dressed. Chanyeol who was leaning on the door frame was looking at him with this cold stare but he just went pass him making Chanyeol grab him "Don't touch me!". Chanyeol pulled the younger closer grabbing his chin and lifting it so their gaze would meet "What if I don't want to?". Sehun glared at him prying his wrist from Chanyeol's grip "Do you have any authority? No you don't so OFF". Chanyeol never liked when Sehun used cussing word he was mad now with what the younger was playing.
 
He harshly pushed the younger to the bed climbing on top of him "What did I say about cussing?". Sehun gulped he knew that Chanyeol is most annoyed when people cuss but he had the right to be mad too since Chanyeol ditched him last night even though it was the day for their L day celebration "What now hyung you're angry cause I cussed? What about me? You pomised you'd be home and celebrate with me!". 
 
Chanyeol was most guilty he never wanted to break his promise but it was just that his hyungs was persistent with the celebratory of Kris new open relationship with Jongdae. "I'm sorry Hunnie" he brushed off the tears the were forming on the sides of the younger's eyes. He then kissed the younger getting the response he wanted he took it deeper and the younger's bottom lip. The younger gladly opened his lips and welcomed the older's warm tongue. The two moaned as their tongue battle for dominance. The usual Chanyeol won as Sehun gladly welcomed the roaming tongue of Chanyeol around his cavern.
 
If the two were doing naughty stuff inside their room the two other were at the living room. Baekhyun sitting on Tao's lap strangling his legs as they kiss each other's oxygen out. Tao was caressing the older's back as Baekhyun moan at the kiss making Tao smirk. The two pulled away a string of saliva connecting their lips. 
 
"Should we continue?" Chanyeol and Tao asked Sehun and Baekhyun at the same time but at different places. "No!" Sehun and Baekhyun answered prying off from the two at the same time. 'That's what you get when you make us mad' Baekhun thought smirking to theirselves.
 
 
 
OTL what did i just write? Was this the result of too much reading of ? OTL excuse me for awhile since I can't believe I wrote something like this! T_T OTL I proof read my past drabbles and I saw so many mistakes! Sorry for the mistakes since I've been using my Itouch to update the drabble~ miane!