Summer (Day 18) happy birthday minnie huhuhu 2min fighting!

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Laying on the floor sweat trickling from every part of my body "How can summer be this hot?". "Logic it's summer that's why~" Jaejin said as he plopped beside me his popsicle.

 
"Last summer wasn't this hot why now? When the ac is broken" he shrugged his pearlescent blue colored ice cream. "And why don't I have one of that yummy, luscious looking popsicle?" I moved my head to the side arms wiping the sweat from my forehead.
 
"Lay-oppa bought it for me~" I sat up grabbing his wrist that was holding the popsicle and it. His eyes widen "Yah! Your saliva is swarming of yucky germs do you think I would still eat this?" he shoved the popsicle in my mouth as a grin spread around my lips. "Ho_aw got uur porsilell" I teased popsicle still in my mouth making my sentences uncomprehensible.
 
"Yeah yeah yeah, just buy me a new one" I nodded enjoying the cold treat. I was halfway through it when our phone rang "Hello, Zang residence, to whom am I speaking?".  
 
"Hello Shikaku-ah? It's me Nicki, want to shoot some hoops and maybe meet some girls at the park?" my sars tingled at the word basketball but not really with the girls lately girls have been annoying the hell out of me. "Sure be there at 11:00 and bring your own ing money! No one is to treat the others" I could feel that he was nodding ending the phone conversation.
 
Packing some shirts and some sweatpants and shorts Jaejin entered our shared room "You'll buy me ice cream?" I shook my head making him to kick me. "Don't you dare comeback here without my popsicle or I'll murder you to death" I gulped shoving my pair of shoes insise my bag.
 
"Why don't you come with me then? My senior Lulu is coming with her friends" she turned back around to me eyes sparkling "Really? Uhmmmm I mean like I care and what do you mean by my? Shouldn't be our senior?". I shrugged knowing that he had a thing for Lulu since he meet her during my basketball practice "Well she's part of the basketball team so that make her more of my senior".
 
Waiting for our friends to arrive Jaejin bought himself or maybe not cause he had two and the I think his not planning on giving it to me a pororo drink "Hey!!!! Did you wait long?". Lulu noona went o us our friends behind her waving "Hay! Lulu noona, here". Jaejin went up to her giving her the drink "Omo komawoyo Jaejin-ah". I shook my head at my brother's obvious interest towards noona "Well then let's play since all of you are here" Nicki hyung announced as he sling his arms around my shoulders.
 
We played for 3 hours straight and I was surprised that Jaejin participated she was never the sporty type but hey look his been shooting hoops for hours. We took a break and sat at the bleachers where the girls are and when I looked to where my brother was, there he was talking to Lulu noona as she hand him a towel. "Jaejin is really diggig for this summer to confess ain't he?" I shrugged drinking down my water. "He should~ his been oggling for her since middle school and she'll be graduating soon" we looked at the two who are currently exchanging laughters. 
 
We resumed playing and Jaejin was still up for it. Hours have passed and everyone decided to call it off for the day "Can't i get any hotter?". I laughed as Nicki hyung fan his self with his hands "Maybe tomorrow the gods will answer your wishes". The group chuckling whilst the two behind us they were standin in front of each other awkwardly. "I bet the day would end and he won't be able to confess" Nicki hyung bet. I shook my head stating proudly "If i win buy me 10 popsicles I bet he could". 
 
The others left ahead of us as we watch intenly at the teo somwhere we won't be dicovered. 
 
O_o "Thus can't be" Nicki hyung muttered lowly as Jaejin wrap his arms around Luku noona. "Told you! So pay up" after seeing that the two would be heading somewhere else we made a run to the convenience store and buy some popsicle to refreshen our hotness "I like somewhere when I don't get to pay what I eat" Nicki hyung smacked me cursing "Money hogger" I poked my tongue out leaving him behind in the convenience store.
 
 
Huhuuu so only lulu umma knows who shikaku is~ she is actually a friend of mine here and a classmate she's younger than me btw!!!
 
Lulu umma please reconsider our break up TT_TT