Winter (Day 25)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Hand in hand the two brother walked on the trail of snow during winter. The older one looked down at the younger who was tugging his hand.

 
"Nee nii-chan, will santa claus give me a present?" the older smiled genuinely, ruffling the younger's hair with his other hand not lettig go the other. "He might if you'll be good, Why? Is little hunnie a good boy?" the younger's eyes widen nodding his head vigorously. "Hai! I help nii-chan take care of Taco and Sehunnie puts back his toys".
 
The older then carried the younger fixing him on his shoulders, he hold the youngers hands tigthly so he won't fall "Then Sanata will surely visit Sehunnie". The younger then bent his littled head facing his nii-chan up side down "Will Sanata visit nii-chan?". The older shrugged "Did nii-chan become a good boy, Sehunnie?". The younger nodded enthusiastically "Hai! Nii-chan took good care of Sehunnie and Taco". The older smiled as they reach back their home "Then Santa will surely visit not only Sehunnie but nii-chan too".
 
Chanyeol put down Sehun as they eneter their warm cozy home, Taco the little furball welcoming them with a happy growl. Chanyeol directly went to the kitchen Sehun trailing behind.
 
The two sat in front of the fireplace with their cocoa in hand that they both made. Winter was the best even though their parents weren't their since they have each other they were happy.
 
 
 
OTL okay sorry for the feels! OTL OTL junjuo romantica made me feel these feels TT^TT *snuggles bear (ㅇㅅㅇ)