Sunset (Day 21)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

He never have predicted that he could ever do such thing. He wanted to cry, he wanted to die, he wanted to just everything that he was feeling. He knows that he pretty busy and got no time for the younger but why? Why does it have to be like this.

 
Sometimes one single wrong move you do can result into a major distraught. He wanted to believe that it was okay but no it wasn't. He tried thinking that it was partly his fault that such thing happened but he can't.
 
Sitting inside his room after SWC 11 in Seoul (July 21st) Minho read all the books he could, scripts, everything just to take his mind off the event that happened at their concert.
 
Key kept nagging outside the room for Minho to come out but the latter won't even budge.
 
"Yah! Manger hyung said will have dinner! Go Out" he felt bad, it wasn't anyone's fault, it wasn't so why vent it to others?, he sighed opening the door. "Tell hyung that I still have many things to memorize" Kibum raised his right brow and whispered "I know that you are feeling awfully bad with what happened but hey you should not sulk and show him you're not affected I mean Tae is my baby but that was something I don't approve though".
 
Minho chuckled dryly "Yeah I'll note that in mind". Kibum left and went to Jinki who was looking at them the whole time.
 
"Is he alright?" Jinki asked worried of what Minho might do his quiet and such that he never really tell if his bothered. "Barely but knowing him he'll just stay inside his room for weeks or maybe months" Kibum leaned his head on Jinki's shoulder sighing deep.
 
Weeks have passed and Minho is still the same he attends his daily Hana Kimi shooting goes home and stuck his self inside his four cornered room. He wasn't talking to the other members as well even his favorite doangseng is ignored. 
 
He wondered why it was tragically painful. Jonghyun was his hyung and he knew that he had something for Taemin but why? Hy does he have to do such thing were he could see it easily. He was there eyes wide open when they did it. He felt as if his heart was stab and was pulled out. It wasn't broken, no it wasn't it was gone, his heart was gone.
 
Taemin was oblivious no he wasn't, he wasn't sure why he did that too, he didn't. What he only knows is that his blaming Minho because he did that once too. He felt annoyed that Minho had the tucking face to get mad and ignore him. He wanted to spat at Minho how it was all his fault and blame him till he feels guilty but deep inside Taemin knows it was his fault.
 
Kibum kept pacing back and fort for 3 hours already biting his nails because of anxiousness. Jinki was worried to all of the Shinee members even Jonghyun and Taemin.
 
" the frog eyed alien where is he?" Jinki quickly fished his phone out from his pocket when it rang. 
 
From: Dear Minho ( noted I remember that Jinki used to put some cheesy fluffy dear or love thing before his band members name)
 
Jinki hyung I won't be coming home tonight. I told manager hyung already and can I call later this night? Thanks hyung~
 
Jinki gulped he knows that Minho only talks to him like his when his on the edge of falling down or his to happy with the events turning. Kibum went to Jinki's side and looked at his phone and when he saw the last part of the message he looked worriedly at Jinki.
 
"He isn't is he? Jinki" Kibum asked trying not to break into sobs. "Mind telling us? What happened to Minho?" it was time for Kibum to out glaring menacingly.
 
Jinki squished his boyfriend's arms looking at him with eyes that was telling he shouldn't. "His fine, doing good actually his just staying at incheon for the night" Jinki beamed a smile at Jonghyun and Taemin's direction.
 
It was the middle of the nigh and Onkey couple were still waiting for Minho's call. Little did they know is that Taemin was still awake and was quietly eacesdropping outside their room.
 
"Jinki his still not calling! He said he was gonna call later this night! His still not calling! Call him! Call!" Kibum was huffing and sobbing but not to loud so they won't disturb the others. "We need to give him space, just some space" Jinki answered calmly and again it was back to the quiet atmosphere.
 
Kidum tried fancing his attention with Jinki's hair brushing it "You think he alright?". Jinki nodded and his phone came ringin Minho's name flashing.
 
"Minho? Where are you?" Jinki asked worriedly. Minho's voice was hoarse and low. Jinki set it to loudspeaker so Kibum could hear and lucky Taemin too.
 
"Sorry hyung, I'm currently in busan and I just wanted to tell you why I didn't go home" Minho paused for a while making the atmosphere more tenser that it could ever be. "I have talked to Sooman-shi and we made arrangements, hyung let's keep it between us, okay?" Jinki muffled a yes gulping hard. "I'm leaving tomorrow and well The Hana Kimi production will dontinue in Japan so all the concerts held in Korea, I won't be there and after Hana Kimi my contract with SM will be terminated".
 
Taemin was shocked, Kibum was shocked and Onew was understanding. "I know you need time but why termination of contract? Temporay leave would do?" Jinki knew he wasn't in any position to ask or anythi but hey his the leader. "I'm signing a contract under the soccer league in Japan and start fresh" Kibum couldn't contain it anymore sobbing whole heartedly. "Minho I didn't say that you should give up or move on, I said making him feel tah you are not affected and make him partly guilty not this!" Minho sligthly chuckle. "He doesn't even care whether I'm feeling down with what happened he was ignoring me not even taking glances" Minhi sighed "And please none of this will ever be spoken out of this room! It would be mu last favor".
 
Taemin was devasted muffling his sobs at the revelations. Minho gave up was he really that hurt? Was he? He didn't want it to be like this! He doesn't but to bad pride took its toll. He ran to his room sobbing his heart ou as if it. Ould make things right.
 
Year had pass and Shinee became a 4 memberd group fans forgetting about The flaming charisma Minho. Minho on the other hand hid his identity with his new identity Shin Minhyuk, Nishkido's ace player with the shirt number 10.
 
Minhyuk was back in Korea visiting his parents. 
 
Soccer fans went to him asking his autograph "You know oppa you remarkably resemble Shinee's past member Minho" a teenage girl said making Minhyuk chuckle. "So I'm handsome since I resemble a good looking idol?" the girl nodded.
 
After spending time handing autographs Minho went to visit his favorite spot in Seoul the park near Shinee's dorm.
 
"Geez it's getting called" he was sitting on the bench that views Shinee's dorm window clearly. He sighed reminiscing  old but fun memories.
 
Taemin wasn't the old Taemin anymore he was not the lively maknae anymore he wanted to find Minho badly but schedules were tight. He decide to go to Minho's old favorite spot at the park.
 
He was shivering as he walks to the bench that Minuo usually sits on. He wondered who was the person sitting in that bench when the sun is setting already. He walked closer and tried to picture who it was to bad he was wearing a cap and a scarf around his neck covering half if his face.
 
Minhyuk stood up making Taemin flinch back. Minhyuk kept cool and went pass through Taemin without bowing or greeting like what Koreans usually do.
 
Minhyuk was half way pass Taemin when he grabbed him "Hyung I'm so sorry". Taemin was sobbing as his grip looses at the older's arm "Sorry but have meet?". Minhyuk was a terrible liar so terrible that old habits never dies. He hugged Taemin smothening hiis hair, mumbling "No, I'm sorry it was my fault so don't feel guilty and it's necer your fault".
 
Taemin was continueslyobbing as he looks at the retreating form of Minho, the sunset accenting his form. Taemin wasn't sorry because he felt bad he was sorry because he should have stopped him and tell him that he felt the same for the older but chances are thin if they would ever cross paths again.
 
I'm okay what with happend at swc2 but hey i'm still dissapponted kinda since 2min is real! Okay and i think shikaku is killing jion right now so yeah! Nothing like this would happen to shinee it's just my tard brain imagining things! 2min for the win~