Diamond (Day 26)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

It was dark no stars on the sky to star gaze. It was a boring night for Jaejin. Sighing he went to the kitchen pouring herself some milk so he could surpass his Rinrin noona's height. He wondered around the house opening his siblings's door. 

 
He opened his eldest sibling Nikki's door first who looked at him through her glasses when she heard her door open "Need anything?". He shook his head "Ani~ just wanted to see what your doing noona, did I disturb you?". The older chuckled and shook her head.
 
He couldn't tell his sister that he was bored and wants company since she's busy with university so he decided to pay the second eldest Rinrin a visit in her room. Opening the door the whole room was dark no lights were open, he went further to see his sister sleeping soundly "No wonder she's tall".
 
He again wondered around and decided to go to the third eldest Lulu's room. He quietly opened the door wanting to surprise the older, he slowly creeped behind her who was reading her daily dose of "Bwaaaaaaaa!!!!!!". Lulu shrieked because of shock hitting Jaejin's arm "Yah! Don't do that~". "Hehehe one point for me" Jaejin teased as he rubs the stinging spot. "Can we play?" the older shook his head in disapproval. "Wae?" Jaejin asked even though he knows what the older will say. "I need to finish this" Jaejin moved his hands like it was a puppet speaking while mimicking the older. He didn't bother anymore and went to his doangsengs room.
 
"Shikaku?" the younger quickly went to him holding something sparkly. "Hyung! Hyung! Look what shikaku got!" he wave the sparkly item above him. "What's that?" the younger grinned jumping up and down. "Hyung this is the star!!!!" the younger was chuckling as he hand the sparkly item to the older.
 
"Ani, this isn't a star" the younger's facial expression fell making the older guilty. "Then what is that hyung?" the younger pointed his little finger at the sparkly item. "Where did you get this first?" the younger pointed at the picture of their mother. "I went to umma's room and saw the star in her table" the older sighed and ruffled his hair "Ani this is umma's diamond ring, so put it back nee?" the younger nodded and went to put it back.
 
He sighed feeling sleepy plopping on his brother's bed "Hyung will sleep here tonight?" he nodded and quickly snuggled the younger to sleep.
 
Hello noona's *waves arms crazily* ^_^v