Luhan

Exo Planet: Shoot Anonymous

 

"Lay!" Xiu Min burst into our large meeting room where Tao, Lay and I sat talking. The icy boy was out of breath and looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"What is it?" Lay stood up and walked over to him.

"It's Kris," Xiu Min panted. "He was attacked by Anons!"

"And you left him alone?" Tao asked in a why-would-you-do-such-a-thing-you-idiot voice.

"...Phoebe's with him."

Lay sighed and put a hand on Xiu Min's shoulder. "I'll go take care of him. Thanks," he said and left the room.

I was at full attention when I heard Phoebe's name. "Was Phoebe there when the attack happened? Is she okay?!" I asked, worried out of my mind.

"Don't get your powers in a bunch," Xiu Min rolled his eyes at me.

"Seriously, is she okay?" We both turned to see Tao, looking just as worried as me.

"You too?" Xiu Min scrunched his nose.

"Just tell us if she is okay!" Tao demanded.

After a pause Xiu Min finally answered with a simple, "She's fine."

"Thank goodness," I sighed.

"Aigoo, if anything had happened to her I don't know what I'd do!" Tao remarked, causing Xiu Min and I both to look at him again.

"What?" he asked innocently with a shrug.

Xiu Min and I glanced at each other, back at Tao, then back at each other again.

"What?!" Tao whined.

Xiu Min walked out of the room shaking his head and I heard him mumble, "Unbelievable."

Tao gave me a confused panda look and I just laughed and motioned toward the door, "Come on; let's go see if Kris is okay."

We headed upstairs, though the whole way up Tao continued to wear a confused expression. When we got to Kris's room we found Lay just finishing his healing on our leader.

"Where's Phoebe?" I asked.

"I passed her in the hall on my way up. She seemed a little angry," Lay informed me, standing up from the bed.

"Thanks for asking about me. It's comforting to know you guys care so much," Kris croaked sarcastically.

"Oh, Kris! Sorry I totally forgot! No, no! I mean, I didn't forget! I just, um-,"

"Listen, I want to make something clear to all of you," Kris sat up on the bed. His head was bandaged and a small cut remained above his eye, but that was all. "Phoebe being here doesn't change a thing. We're all here for one reason, and that's to crush Anonymous into dust. No girl or childish emotions should get in the way of that. Are we clear?"

"Yes," Tao nodded while staring at the ground.

"Of course. She's like a little sister," Lay agreed.

"A pretty little sister," I heard Tao whisper under his breath.

"Luhan?" Kris stared me down.

"Me? Oh, you think I feel like that? Let's be realistic here. For goodness sakes you really think I'd be like that? Haha, that's pretty funny! I um..." my voice faded when I noticed the others' awkward stares. "I mean: Yes Kris, I totally understand!"

Kris gave me a suspicious glare before sending us out of the room.

"Both of you like Phoebe?" Lay smiled once we were safely in the hallway.

"Wh-,"

"Yeah," Tao cut me off, then quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"You don't have to hide it from me," Lay laughed. "I think it's adorable; you guys falling for the same girl. It'll make for some good entertainment too, rather than just talking about Anonymous all the time."

"I just care about her as a friend is all," I shrugged innocently.

"Oh Luhan," Lay patted me on the back, "You were never a good liar." He ducked into his room and closed the door before I had a chance to respond.

Tao tapped me on the shoulder, "If you only like Phoebe as a friend, then does that mean I can have her?"

I rolled my eyes and continued down the hallway.

"Okay, well maybe we can share! You get her Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays! ...........And Tuesdays? And Thursday? .....How about week days, then I get weekends! Luhan? Luhan!”

--------------------

I found Phoebe sitting by the fire pit, a pout on her face. I sat down next to her quietly and stared straight ahead, just as she was doing. We sat in silence for a minute or so before she finally spoke up.

“You know what I hate?”

“Spiders?”

“People,” she answered emotionlessly. “Stuck up, self absorbed people who think they’re the best. They think they know everything, but really they have the brain of a five year old. Aish it makes me so angry!” She slapped her leg in frustration.

“Hey, don’t take it out on yourself,” I scolded, removing her hand from her leg. “Not all people are like that. I’m not like that; am I?”

“No,” she sighed and turned to me with a smile, even though I could tell she was still angry. “Thank goodness I have you.”

This is my chance!

“Phoebe, I-,”

“Hey guys!” Suddenly Xiu Min popped out of nowhere.

“Oh, hey,” Phoebe greeted him and he sat down on her other side. I gave him an annoyed look, but he returned it with a smirk.

“What’s with the long face?” he asked, placing a hand on her back.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just annoying people,” she answered.

“Well who is it? I’ll freeze their mouth shut! Is it Luhan?”

“Oh, no no!” she said quickly and I sent him a proud smile. “It’s really nothing to worry about. I can handle it.”

“Mmmm, you’re tough, Phoebe. But you need someone who can look out for you sometimes. I’m always here if you need me,” he smiled.

“I’m here too!” I quickly jumped in, placing my arm around her back as well. “If you ever need anything, you just have to ask me.”

“Ask me first,” Xiu Min said with a glare.

“No, me!” I retorted, glaring back.

“I’m tougher!”

“I’m braver!”

“I’m stronger!”

“I’m-,”

“Guys!” Phoebe stood up and faced us in annoyance. “What has gotten into you two?! I don’t need anyone! I can take care of my…”

Her voice faded out and she stared off into the distance with a sarcastic look on her face.

“Phoebe?” I stood up next to her. “Are you okay?”

“It’s funny,” she chuckled. “I’m acting just like the person I hate the most.” She walked away shaking her head and whispering under her breath.

“See what you did?” Xiu Min slapped my arm. “You made her angry!”

“Who does she hate?” I asked in curiosity and stared after her.

“Probably you now,” he rolled his eyes and walked off.