Phoebe

Exo Planet: Shoot Anonymous

"Hey," Luhan grabbed my arm as we headed back toward Keunjib after a tiring day of practice. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.                                                                         

"Well," he glanced around to make sure no one was listening in on us. "Sehun came by last night."

"Is everything okay?"

"They said they were having some hard times, but he took some food with him. To be honest I'm really worried. What if Anonymous goes to them next?"

"Don't be too concerned. They're a strong bunch. If Anonymous does find them, they'll probably just be threatened like us," I comforted him.

"I hope so..."

We continued our walk in silence. Suddenly Luhan perked up and jogged ahead to join Kris. I followed in curiosity.

"...can at least try. What's the harm in it? If they don't come back then we'll leave it alone. But you and I both know that we'll be stronger as twelve- I mean, thirteen," Luhan glanced over to me.

"I don't know Luhan. Suho and Kai are both pretty determined. Once they make up their minds it's hard to change them," Kris explained.

"But we can at least visit them and suggest it. Maybe some of the others will listen!"

"There's no harm in asking," I put in.

Kris glanced over to me, then back at Luhan, "Fine. Tomorrow I'll fly over and see if I can find them. We'll pay them a visit if they're not too far away."

Luhan turned to me with a giant smile and I gave him a thumbs up. Maybe he could get his brother back after all!

-------------------

The next morning Kris sent us out to practice as normal, but instead of joining us, he flew off to find the other group. After about two hours of battling he finally returned.

“They’re staying in one of the buildings in Exopil. I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol enter it from overhead,” the leader informed us. “If we start out now we should be back before nightfall.”

Xiu Min sighed, “If only we could all fly or teleport.”

“The exercise is good for you,” Luhan patted him on the back, then added, “Baozi.”

“Ya! I thought I said never to call me that again!” the round-faced boy slapped him on the arm.

“But you’re so cute!” he giggled, pinching Xiu Min’s cheeks while the other swatted at him.

“Cut it out you two,” Chen broke them up. “We need to get going!”

As we all began walking I skipped up to Xiu Min and joined him. “Don’t worry; I think you have a handsome face!”

“Who said I didn’t?” he smiled.

“Aish,” I shook my head. “Never mind, Baozi!”

“Not you too!”

“Of course!” I put my hands on either side of his face and shook it back and forth. “You’re our cute little pudgy penguin!”

“Then you’re our lanky alley cat!” he smirked, pointing out my long, skinny legs and cat like facial features.

“Hey,” suddenly Luhan popped up out of nowhere.

“Oh, hey Luhan,” I smiled.

“Mind if I walk with you guys?”

“Of course not! Our pudgy penguin doesn’t either; right?” I nudged Xiu Min.

“Well I suppose if our alley cat approves then I do to,” he joked.

“Animal names?” Luhan gave us a questioning look.

“Aren’t they fitting,” I smiled. “Well, besides the ‘lanky’ part of mine,” I shot Xiu Min an annoyed look and he raised his hands innocently.

“Can I have one?”

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Xiu Min give Luhan a skeptical look.

“Of course!” I exclaimed, scanning Luhan from head to toe. “Hmmm, what do you think Penguin?”

“A weasel?” he suggested.

Luhan shot him a glare, but I interrupted before anything happened.

“What about our little mouse? He’s so cute; doesn’t he remind you of a mouse?” I asked Xiu Min while putting an arm around Luhan’s shoulders.

“Sure,” Xiu Min shrugged.

“I’m your mouse?” Luhan asked, not totally set on the idea.

“Yes; you’re my little mouse,” I poked his cheek. He immediately perked up and agreed to the pet name.

For the rest of our journey, the three of us tried to come up with pet names for the other ten people. We came up with a panda for Tao, a squirrel for Chanyeol, a puppy for Sehun and many others. By the time we reached Exopil, a whole zoo had been created.

"This is the building," Kris stopped outside a boarded up coffee house. "Here goes nothing."

He pushed open the door and we followed him inside. We were greeted by six surprised faces staring at us.

“What are you doing here?” Suho stood up.

“We’re here to talk to you,” Kris looked uncomfortable, but he continued. “You and I both know that we’ll need all the strength we can get to defeat Anonymous. So…”

“So…?” the other leader prodded.

“We’d like for you and the others to come back.”

Suho eyed him for a moment before letting out a chuckle, "You never fail to surprise me, Kris. First you lie to us, then you come back begging for forgiveness. You're not the man I thought you were."

Kris's head snapped up and his eyes seemed to penetrate through Suho. "At least I'm man enough to come here! You think I really want to beg you?! I'm doing this for the good of the others; for the good of you! Just get over yourself and come back will you?!"

Suho shook his head with a pitiful smirk, "Goodbye Kris. I wish you luck in your fight. You'll need it."

Kris his heel and stomped out of the building. The others in our group began to follow. Luhan lingered and seemed to be using his eyes to communicate with his brother. I glanced at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who seemed uneasy. I raised an eyebrow at them in hopes they would be joining us, but they just shook their heads and looked away. I reluctantly followed the others out of the shop, praying that this wouldn't be my last time seeing them.

We walked back to Keunjib in silence. Kris looked as if he wanted to kill someone, so we weren't going to take our chances in talking to him. The leader immediately went to his room upon our return, leaving the rest of us to think about all that had happened.