Don't Mess with Angry Hyo-yeon

Something Wicked This Way Comes

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! A UPDATE

RING RING RING
Hyo-yeon woke up with a startled as her cell phone rang loudly. Lay, Tao, Jessica and Chanyeol had stayed at her house from the previous night. They were all concerned about Joo-hyun. When she looked at the caller ID she wasn’t too happy with who was calling her. She thought Kris had some balls calling her but she answered it anyways.

“What do you want?”

“Hyo-yeon?” her heart dropped

“Joo-hyun!” she said it so loud everyone woke up except Jessica, “Where are you? Are you ok? Why are you using Kris’s phone?”

“I’m fine. I’m Pocono Valley,”

“What the hell are you doing out there and why are you using Kris’ phone. He’s the one that kidnapped you, didn’t he,”

Silence

“Oh I’m gonna kill him,”

“Don’t. You must come out here. We have to talk. Who is with you?”

“Tao, Lay, Chanyeol and Jessica,”

“Bring them as well,”

“First I have to call your Dad. I cannot describe to you of how messed up he has been,”

“No, you can’t call him. Not yet, just come out here now,” she hung up

“So she’s ok?” asked Lay

“Yea she’s in Pocono Valley and she wants all of us out there to talk,”

“About what?” Jessica had finally woken up

“No idea,”

They all got into Hyo-yeon’s SUV and drove 1 hour to Pocono Valley. A million things were running through Hyo-yeon’s head but the one thing that made her skin boil the most was Kris. What the heck was he planning and why doesn’t she trust him. Lay noticed Hyo-yeon was tense.

“Hey the steering wheel does not deserve your abuse. Loosen up a bit,” he laughed as he rubbed her back

“I blame you a bit. You’re supposed to know everything about Kris. You’re his best friend. How the hell did you not know that he kidnapped her? I told you. I told you,”

“Listen babe he has been going through a tough time,”

“I know it’s sad he lost his parents but what gives him the right to kidnap her at a time like this. Can you even image what her Dad must be going through?”

“I’m sorry babe but…”

“Don’t babe me. He had better explain himself real well for me to let this one go. I’m warning you if turns out to be…” Lay’s eyes got dark

“If he turns out to be what? The killer? Are you crazy! How can you say that?”

“It would make sense to me,”

“But only it doesn’t! Hyo-yeon use your bloody head…”

“Don’t talk to me like that?”

Chanyeol, Jessica and Tao were frozen with shock in the back seat as the two lovers started yelling while Hyo-yeon was driving.

“Um do you want me to drive?” Chanyeol asked but his request went unanswered

“Guys,” Tao chimed in

“Look babe I think you’re just a little stressed out,”

“A LITTLE! NO I’m a lot stressed out. My best friend was kidnapped last night. I didn’t know if she were dead already or not…”

“But she wasn’t. Look before we get into this further and end up saying things we don’t mean…”

“Oh I mean every word. If your best friend does not have an excellent explanation to him taking her; I promise you I will call the cops to arrest his tail,”

They drove the rest of the way in silence. When they finally arrived to the Valley Hyo-yeon quickly parked the car as soon as she saw her sweet Joo-hyun standing next to Kris. She wasn’t going to hurt him really but when she finally laid her eyes on Kris, she couldn’t resist.

“You selfish bastard,” she punched in right in the lip

“HYO-YEON!” yelled Joo-hyun as she pried her off of him

Lay was examining Kris’ now bloody lip.

“Was that necessary Hyo-yeon?” asked Jessica as she hugged Joo-hyun

“I’m not sorry. What the hell Kris,” she lunged as him as Lay held her back

“Let me explain,”

“You better,”

“I was protecting her,”

“What the hell. You don’t kidnap someone you want to protect. You call the police or buy a guard dog or get a security system,”

“You don’t understand. I felt her well being was in danger last night. I felt something bad was going to happen to her. I couldn’t bear if they came after her too,”

“Who are you talking about?” she folded her arms

“Suho,” Chanyeol tensed up

“Suho? Does he even know Joo-hyun?”

“Doesn’t matter. You weren’t there. When me and Kai got into that fight I saw him give her a look. I can’t describe it to you but it scared the crap out of me. So I came up with a plan. I knew she was going to see Chen after school so I waited for her…”

“That’s so creepy,” said Hyo-yeon

“I grabbed her. I didn’t mean to scare you,” he looked at Joo-hyun

“Well you did,”

“I took her to the woods. I took her to the one place I know her father wouldn’t want to look,”

Realization hit Jessica first, “Omg that’s sick Kris. How could you take her there?” she wrapped her arms around Joo-hyun

“I know. I was out of my mind. I was desperate. I had it all planned out. We were gonna run away together. I know it sounds stupid saying it out loud but at that moment I wasn’t going to back down,”

“I knew he wouldn’t hurt me though and I talked him out of it. We got rid of evidence,”

“Why? Are you helping him?” asked Hyo-yeon

“He can’t go to jail. Please he needs a alibi,”

“HELL NO!”

“Hyo-yeon,” she pleaded to her back then looked at Lay, “Lay you’re gonna help him right?”

Lay looked at his girlfriend who gave him the most hated look ever.

“Of course Joo-hyun,” he smiled at her

“Please Hyo-yeon. I have never asked…”

“You’re asking us to lie to the cops. They have you on surveillance Kris and it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist for them to realize it’s you,”

“It could be anyone,”

“Oh maybe it’s Suho right? For some reason because he gave Joo-hyun a dirty look he was coming after her to kill her. Correct me if I’m wrong ok? And you just thought it would be a good idea to kidnap her. let me say that again kidnap and you did of course and you took her to the place where her mother was murder because she won’t have any long term problems after that night, oh no she won’t but then you had a sudden change of heart because she batted her eyes and said she loved you and you decided to let her go,” she looked at him hard, “I’m assuming when you said you got rid of evidence, you meant you wiped down that room,” Joo-hyun shook her head, “And now you want us to cover for him because he kidnapped you because he thinks Suho was going to kill you. So you think Suho is the killer?”

“I don’t trust him,”

“And I don’t trust you,”

“Come on Hyo-yeon. Why would Kris kill his own parents?”

“I don’t know. People come out of character all the time these days. They tell you one thing and then they have this little project on the side. Do I believe Suho is innocent; absolutely not just like Luhan, just like Kai, just like Baekhyun. Oh wow did he surprise everyone. We all thought Baekhyun was this sweet funny caring boy who liked to goof off in class and make people laugh. Too bad he turned out to be a killer,” she was still fuming mad

“Look this is a lot to take in and it doesn’t seem to be going away. But I cannot have Kris go to jail. Yes he did a terrible thing but I do trust him. I do feel protected when he is around,”

“Unbelievable,”

“I know you don’t trust him Hyo-yeon and that’s fine but please just this once can you help us. Please,” she had tears in her eyes and that’s what softened Hyo-yeon

“Fine. I am so doing this for you,”

“We’re in too,” said Jessica

“There’s something else,” they all looked at her, “It’s something so big that it’s gonna change me and Kai’s world forever,”

 

FLASHBACK to the night Joo-hyun was kidnapped

 

Kai, Luhan, Suho, Yoona, Yuri and Tae-yeon were over Kai’s house.

“Why hasn’t she called you?” asked Suho

“I don’t know. She isn’t picking up her phone,”

“I don’t know why you’re dating her. She doesn’t seem like she likes you,”

“Do you know how many girls would kill to be Kai’s girlfriend,” said a smug Yuri who gave him a look that he chose to ignore

Kai called her one more time and left a message.

BREAKING NEWS Seo Joo-hyun is missing. Surveillance shows her coming out of the Los Angeles Police Department around 7 when a masked person is seen grabbing her and taking her. No leads yet but here is a picture of Seo Joo-hyun. If seen please contact the police department. Kai’s heart dropped and Tae-yeon, Luhan and Yoona looked on worried. Yuri didn’t show any sense of emotion as Suho stared at her. She had her arms folded as she had a distasteful look on her face.

“Wow what a surprise. Are you surprised? Because I’m not,” Suho whispered to her as she gave him a nasty look

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Kai’s phone ranged. It was Joo-hyun.

“OMG! What happened to you? Are you ok? Can I come see you?”

“I don’t know if that’s possible because I’m pretty sure my Dad isn’t going to let me out of his sight. When I got home I was welcomed with two rather large bodyguards. But I’m fine,”

“Who took you? Do the cops have the person in custody?’

“No because there was no person. I woke up in the shed alone and I got picked up by a stranger who drove me to the nearest police station. Dad came and got me. I’m home now but I just wanted to let you know that I’m ok,”

“I want to see you so bad,”

“You can try and come see me but with all the news crew permanently parked outside my house you might want to come later,”

“No I’m coming now,” he hung up and drove over there

 

Lay and Kris were just leaving the police station with an angry Hyo-yeon and Jessica when Tao pulled up in his car with the information Joo-hyun asked him to look up.

“The baby died,” they all looked shocked and sad at the same time

 

Kai and Joo-hyun along with her bodyguards were sitting in the family room.

“Are they going to stay in here the whole time?” Kai nervously eyed them

Joo-hyun turned to Randy and Paul, “Guys can you go in the kitchen. I’m not going anywhere,” they nodded and left

Kai took this opportunity to fully embrace Joo-hyun. He thought he truly lost her and having that thought in his head made him go crazy.

“I’m so glad you are safe. What happened?”

She didn’t like lying to Kai even though this relationship was a lie, she still felt bad. How was she going to tell him that they have a sister? Did he even know about his father and her mother having an affair?

“I don’t want to talk about it?”

“I understand,” he smiled sweetly at her

“I want to talk about something else. Something serious. Something I can’t keep to myself,”

“What?”

“Alright there is no easy way to say this so I’m just gonna say it. We have a sister,”

All the color drained from his face. How the hell did she find out about that?