Link & Love : 25 "Meeting"

Link & Love

MIYA'S NOTE: Yo! Hey guys, how are you all? Been busy lately so I wasn't able to update. But here I am, and I'm gonna update now. Also, I've got a little something for you my beloved readers. 

 

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Its not that great but I tried my best. I'm not a graphic artist you know. LOL So yeah, I hope you like it :DD

 

 

THIS IS SORT OF A LONG CHAPTER. Good Job to me! HAHAHA. Remember to click on the blue texts to see the pictures. Anyways, enjoy!

 


 

 

 

"Hey! Stop eating my lasagna!" I slapped Junhyung's hand and he let go of my fork. "You have your own food. Stop feeding on mine. I'm hungry too you know!"

 

 

"Aw, we can't share now?" he asked, frustrated.

 

 

"No. Share with yourself. I'm starving and I need to eat more." I said firmly, not giving in to his little i'm-frustrated-show.

 

 

"Fine. Yoseob, let's share." he moved towards Yoseob who was sitting beside him, happily eating his lunch which was steak and mashed potato.

 

 

Sensing that Junhyung was targeting his lunch, he quickly shielded it. "Come on, just buy another meal. Don't bother those who are hungry."

 

 

Junhyung sighed as he moved back beside me. Maybe he's that hungry. He just finished eating his meal consisting of Baked Macaroni, Grilled Chicken Sandwich and baked potato. Poor him.

 

 

~ Hey handsome, someone's calling. Hey handsome, someone's calling. ~

 

 

Junhyung reached for his pocket and got out his phone. Wait. Was that his ringtone? PFFFT! Very lame!

 

 

He flipped it and answered. "Hello? Noona?"

 

 

Noona? Oh, I remembered him telling me he has an older sister. But he said she's living in the US now.

 

 

"What? You're here? Now? Right Now?" he asked, he sounded so surprised. 'Why are you here?" he asked. Then his face became annoyed, "Letting Mira stay is okay. But the other two is just a handful. I'm a busy person you know." he answered. Woah, he is annoyed. Junhyung and his noona chatted for another few minutes more then he hung up.

 

 

"Jinkyung-noona called?" Doojoon asked.

 

 

"Yeah. She said she's here right now, in Korea." Junhyung answered.

 

 

"So, why is she here?" Yoseob inquired.

 

 

"She and Youngwook-hyung are going to Japan for work. They'll be staying there for a month. Guess what, she'll be leaving her kids with me. Dang!" he said, sounding so frustrated.

 

 

"So you'll be staying at your sister's house with those three kids for a month then?" Yoseob guessed.

 

 

"Yeah. She'll drop them by later." he shrugged then he looked at me, "But she said she wants to have dinner with us so I'll pick you up later." he said.

 

 

"What?! Why?" I asked dumbly.

 

 

"What why? Of course I'm gonna introduce you to my sister." He said as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

 

"But, is it necessary?" I asked hesitantly.

 

 

"Of course. You can pass meeting my parents but you have to meet my sister. We're really close and she's the most important person to me after myself." he asnwered. Woah! She loves her sister so much.

 

 

"O-okay."

 

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

 

Junhyung told me to dress nicely. He told me to wear feminine clothes but when I look at my closet, I had none of those girly pink dresses or any feminine outfits. I just had pants, shorts, loose tees and that kind.

 

 

So decided to just be casual and wear my usual clothes but I picked the more feminine, it its really feminine, clothes. So this is how I look like. I hope this outfit is okay.

 

 

~ Yonghee, pick up your phone or I'll say something lame. Quick, I'll say it now. Sarang------- ~

 

 

I answered my phone before the ringtone finishes its sentence. Yes, that was Junhyung's voice. He made that lame ringtone and set it as my ringtone. I tried changing it but he really got mad so I did not dare to change it again.

 

 

"Yeah? Oh you're already outside? Okay, I'm going down." I hung up and picked up my mini pouch where my money, phone and other necessities were placed. I headed downstairs and walked outside. There, I saw Junhyung standing beside his black lamborghini . He looked so handsome in his black leather jacket and black top with a touch of gold accessory hanging from his neck. I walked towards him and I noticed him staring at me with laser eyes. I stopped in front of him. He looked at me from head to foot and a smirk formed on his lips.

 

 

"I told you to dress nicely." he said. 

 

 

I felt embarrased. Maybe he didn't like my outift. Maybe it wasn't feminine enough. "I'm sorry. I tried my best to be more feminine but I guess it wasn't enough. I'll go change." I said.

 

 

I was about to turn when he suddenly spoke, "I told you to dress nicely, but I didn't expect that you would dress this wonderfully. You look extremely gorgeous, Yonghee. You may not be feminine like other girls but you're more of a lady to me than the most feminine woman in the world." he said with so much love and adoration in his voice that I felt it deep down inside. I felt like there were millions of butteflies flying in my stomach. My cheeks grew hotter. It was corny but it made me feel so good inside.

 

 

"Come on, let's go." He said and he led me to the passenger's seat. He opened the door for me and closed it when I got in. I was silent throughout the whole ride because I just can't move on from what he had said. It was good to hear. I like it.

 

 

few minutes passed and we arrived at a luxurious restaurant where the dinner is to be held. We got out of the car and went inside. The place was beautiful and elegant. The ambiance was nice. We immediately saw Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoon sitting with a man and a woman which I guess is Junhyung's sister and brother-in-law.

 

 

I suddenly got nervous and Junhyung sensed it so he held my hand and leaned in, "Don't worry, my sister is kind and sweet. But I'm sweeter though." he said jokingly. I really appreciate his effort to make me calm. 

 

 

When we reached the table, Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoon greeted us with smiled. "Oh, you're here!" Yoseob announced.

 

 

Then the lady and the man beside her turned to look at us. The woman stood up and smiled as she hugged Junhyung tightly. "Gosh Junhyung, I'm so happy to see you. I missed you so much!" she said happily.

 

 

Junhyung hugged her back tightly, "I missed you too noona." he said.

 

 

It was nice to see them reunite but there was this awkward feeling inside me. It felt really awkward to be there. Maybe Junhyung's brother-in-law sensed my uneasiness and so he tapped his wife's shoulder to break the hug. She then let go of Junhyung and looked at me.

 

 

"Oh, so is this the pretty Yonghee that you guys are talking about?" she asked, Junhyung nodded with a big grin on his face. "They were right. You're gorgeous. I'm Yong Jinkyung. Junhyung's sister. Its nice to finally meet you." she said, as she hugged me suddenly. She let go after some time.

 

 

"Its nice to meet you too. You're so pretty too. I'm Park Yonghee." I smiled. Jinkyung was really pretty. She has huge round eyes, doll-like face and a flawless skin. She looks like a princess. She doesn't look like she has three kids already.

 

 

"This is my husband, Han Youngwook." she introduced. Youngwook is just as handsome. He also has flawless white skin and charming eyes. The two look so good together, like a match made in heaven.

 

 

After the introduction, we took our seats and Jinkyung started ordering food for us. Junhyung asked about the kids and Jinkyung said she left them at  her house. Jinkyung finished ordering and checked her watched, 'Where are they? The food will be served in no time so they'd better be here right now." she said.

 

 

Oh, we are waiting for someone else?

 

 

"Here they are." Youngwook announced.

 

 

My eyes almost fell when I saw my sister Hanbyul and my brother Eunbyul walking towards our table. Jinkyung stood up and hugged Hanbyul while Eunbyul gave Youngwook a high five.

 

 

"Wassup hyung! I missed you two!" Eunbyul said as he made his way to Jinkyung and hugged her.

 

 

"Good. We're fine. The kids are big now." Youngwook answered happily.

 

 

"Unni! How are you? I'm so happy to see you again. You look just the same when you went to the US." Hanbyul asked.

 

 

"Fine. We were living a good life there." Jinkyung answered.

 

 

Eunbyul then noticed me and smiled. "Hello Yonghee! You're here!" he exclaimed. Hanbyul looked at me and smiled.

 

 

OH SHOOT! I've got a big problem. "Hey Eunbyul-oppa. Nice to see you again." I said casually. Then I turned to Junhyung and whispered, 'Why didn't you tell me that they're also coming?"

 

 

"I didn't know. Maybe my sister called them. You know, they are best friends." he whispered back. 

 

 

If you can remember people, noone, except Junhyung, knows that me, Hanbyul and Eunbyul are siblings and I'm planning to not let anyone know for the rest of my life. I have my reason and  I'm not ready to let everyone know that we are siblings.

 

 

Eunbyul sat beside me and hugged me. Hanbyul, on the other hand, sat beside Jinkyung.

 

 

"Stop it. Don't hug me." I said under my breath. Eunbyul let me go but I successfully earned the unwanted attention of Jinkyung and Youngwook.

 

 

"You two seem close." she said with an amused smile.

 

 

"Yes of course. We are so close. Just like siblings." Eunbyul confirmed, earning an elbow hitting his stomach from me. I just smiled sheepishly at Jinkyung.

 

 

"I didn't know you two are close." Doojoon said, confusion written on his face.

 

 

"Ah, well, we are not that close. Just uhmmm, friends. Casual friends." I lied, pressing Junhyung's hand as I spoke.

 

 

Then the waiter came and I was saved from the horrible topic. The food was served and we ate as we chatted with everyone else. Hanbyul, Jinkyung, Youngwook and Eunbyul talked to each other most of the time because they have some catching up to the. I ended up being all silent as I ate the food on my plate.

 

 

I was still feeling out of place. I was the only one who did not know that my siblings were friends with Junhyung's sister. I was the only one who is not close with everyone. I felt like I was the only one who is out of their circle. 

 

 

"What are you thinking?" Junhyung suddenly asked.

 

 

I turned to him and smiled as I shook my head.

 

 

"If you don't feel good, we can go." he said.

 

 

"Can we really go?" I asked. He smiled.

 

 

"Noona, I think we need to go first." Junhyung said.

 

 

"Oh, but why?" Jinkyung asked.

 

 

"Yonghee's not feeling well. Don't worry, I'll go to your house after I send her home. Have a safe trip noona." Junhyung said and hugged her sister. I smiled and bowed to them and bid goodbye. Junhyung held my hand as he led me outside.

 

 

We got in his car. He looked at me, "What's the problem?" he asked.

 

 

"Nothing. It's just that, I felt really awkward around them." I admiited.

 

 

"You don't have to. Maybe because its your first time meeting them but if you spend more time with them, you'll get used to their presence. Anyway, you did great today. My sister seemed to like you." he said.

 

 

"How can you tell that she likes me?" I asked, curious of the answer.

 

 

"Well, she hugged you immediately right? She doesn't do that to everyone. Just when she likes someone." he explained.

 

 

I felt a big rock lifted out of my heart. It was nice to know that Jinkyung likes me. I like her too. Junhyung was right, she was really kind and sweet.

 

 

"I'll take you home now." he said, starting the engine of the car.

 

 

"Hmmm, I don't want to go home yet." I said shyly.

 

 

"What? So where do you want to go?" he asked, one brow raised.

 

 

"I kind of want to see the kids." I answered.

 

 

"Kids? You mean Jinkyung-noona's kids?" he asked again.

 

 

"Uh-huh! I want to see how they look like." I replied.

 

 

"Hmmm, okay. We'll go to Noona's house then." he concluded, and we drove off.

 

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

 

We arrived at Jinkyung's house and I was so shocked because it wasn't just a house, it was more of a mansion. The gate was gigantic and the garden outside was just like paradise. I was even more amazed when I got inside. It was so big and beautiful. There were expensive vases and figurines all over the place. Wonderful paintings were hung on almost every wall of the house. But the house was empty.

 

 

"Where are the people here?" I asked.

 

 

"Noone's here excpet for the guards, the maids and the kids. The kids are probably at the playroom." he replied. "Come on, let's take a look." he started walking towards the huge staircase.

 

 

I quickly followed him. I am so excited to see the kids. I may not look like it but I like kids. They are so cute and fun to be with.

 

 

Junhyung opened a door from the far end of the second floor hallway. I followed him inside and there they were. The three little angel---------

 

 

WHACK!!!

 

 

"Ouch!" I felt pain on my forehead as a toy hammer came smashing it in a lightning-like speed.

 

 

That little girl just smacked my face with a toy hammer.

 

 

 

What a nice way to meet those three little "ANGELS".