Link & Love : 07 "Secret"

Link & Love

 

COMMENT MAKES ME SMILE :))

I HOPE YOU WOULD MAKE ME SMILE ~

 

 


 

 

"Ow! AH! Ow! AH-ah! OUCH! YAH!" Junhyung roared as I placed a bandaid on his face. He glared at me. "Can't you be more gentle?" he asked.

 

 

"Sorry, okay? I'm not used to this. If you want, you can do this by yourself." I said, placing the first aid kit on his arms.

 

 

"Yah! Are you angry now? You were the one who beat me up! I should be the one to get angry." he said, giving back the kit to me.

 

 

"Then shut up and just let me do what I need to do and finish this as soon as possible. I don't want anyone here in my house, especially you." I said, getting another piece of cotton ball and putting medicine to it. I gently applied the medicine to his cheek where I punched and he started to whine again.

 

 

After treating his wounds, I got up and returned the kit to my medicine cabinet. I came back to the living room where Junhyung sat. I walked towards him.

 

 

"Yah, you can go now." I told him.

 

 

His eyebrows raised, "What? That's it? No apology or what?" he asked.

 

 

"I've already treated your wounds. What there to apologize?" I don't mean to be rude but I can't help it. I just don't want to say sorry to this guy.

 

 

"You don't know basic manners? You've done something bad, you apologize." he said while sitting comfortably on my sofa.

 

 

"Ha! You were the one who doesn't have basic manners. Following someone from behind. Why were you following me huh? You're being a stalker again? You like me that much that you want to know where I live?" I asked, teasing him at the same time.

 

 

"Ha! You wish! I followed you for a reason." he said.

 

 

"Yah, I don't really care about thatt reason so you better get out or I'll kick your b*tt again! Get out now!" I yelled but he didn't move an inch. I tried pushing him off the sofa but I did not succeed. "YAH! Get out of my in' house!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but he still did'nt move. "What the hell do you want, Yong 'freaktard' Junhyung?" I asked, seeing that pushing and screaming won't do anything to get his a** off my house.

 

 

"I want you to do something for me." he answered.

 

 

"What? I'm not your servant, you know. Let someone else do that. Or let your crazy fangirls do that for you." I said, irritated.

 

 

"Well, you don't have a choice. I want you to do this." he said as he flashed his usual annoying evil smirk at me.

 

 

"Do what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I crossed my arms on my chest.

 

 

"Well, if you can remember, I told you to tutor my friend..." he started but I interrupted.

 

 

"You told me to forget about that if I joined the group." I cut him.

 

 

"I know. But my friend really needs your help. You see, he is failing in math and because you are good in math, you can tutor him." he explained.

 

 

I don't know whether to agree to this. Hey! Wait! I have an idea. A very good one.

 

 

"Okay. I'll tutor him." I announced with a smile on my face. I see a grin form on his face too.

 

 

"Ha! Good." he said.

 

 

"But in one condition." I added, smiling even more widely.

 

 

"What?" his grin quickly faded away.

 

 

"Tell me about the secret! The one you threatened me with." I answered, feeling proud of myself for thinking of that condition.

 

 

He frowned but then he grinned again. "Ha! You actually thought I knew one of your secrets? HAHAHAHAHA That's just stupid of you. HAHAHAHA Now I know you're that stupid." he said as he laughed like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

SO HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY OF MY SECRETS? HA! Phew! But he fooled me. He's such a b*stard!

 

 

I walked closer to him and pinched his cheek where I punched him and he growled in pain. "That's for tricking me!" I pinched it harder and released it.

 

 

"UGHHH!!!!" the sound of pain from his mouth escaped.

 

 

"Now get out of my house!" I yelled at him.

 

 

He stood up and walked towards my door. He reached for the knob and opened the door.

There, outside of my doorstep, Park Eunbyul was standing.

 

 

"O-oppa?!" I whispered in horror.

 

 

Will Junhyung know my REAL SECRET?