Link & Love : 10 “Summer School Program” [Part 1]

Link & Love

 


 

 

- Summer School Program -

 

 

It has been a week of hard practice. Now, we are in the dressing room behind the stage, preparing our outfits and hair. I was still on my casual clothes because Eunbyul wasn't here yet and he was the one who will bring my outfit. I told him to bring a shirt with a hoodie so that I can somehow cover my face. I know he will follow my order because I threatened not to perform if he doesn't obey my request. HA! I'm so smart! Also, the other members still don't know that me, Hanbyul and Eunbyul are siblings. I told Junhyung to cover me up and he told the others that he invited Eunbyul and Hanbyul to watch since they are friends and they are their seniors. Now that's a kind-hearted Junhyung there!

 

I was done tying my hair into a ponytail and went out of the dressing room. I went to the girls comfort room. I went inside a cubicle and started doing my business. When I was done, I went out of the cubicle and washed my hands. I was about to get out of the comfort room when four girls entered.

 

 

Oh, its them again? The three girls I beat and now they brought another girl who looks a bit older than them. They were staring at me like they were prepared to do a hideous crime. The older girl was a bit taller than me and was looking at me with anger and disgust.

 

 

"So, this was the one who beat you up, Hyuna?" the older girl asked the one in the center.

 

 

"Yes unni." she nodded, glaring at me.

 

 

The older girl approached me. She was now standing in front of my very soul and was glaring down at me. "Why did you hurt my sister, ugly b*tch?" she asked, looking like she was ready to claw my eyes out.

 

 

"She deserves it. Slapping me twice for a stupid reason. She was hallucinating, I believe. Saying things that was clearly not true." I answered her with a firm and fearless voice.

 

 

"What did she say that was not true huh? You're saying my sister is a liar?" she raised her voice but failed to intimidate me.

 

 

"Well, your crazy sister said I was flirting with her man. Saying I was flirting is not true and saying I was flirting with her man was definitely not true at all." I explained, careful not to raise my voice at her because I think she's older than me and that I still have respect to the elders.

 

 

"HA! You actually have the courage to call my sister crazy in front of me? Do you know who I am?" she asked, feeling proud of who she is.

 

 

"I don't actually know and I'm not planning to know. Now if you'd excuse me, I have some business to attend to." I excused myself and began to walk my way out of the comfort room. I wasn't able to get out because someone grabbed my hair and pulled me down to the floor. I struggled but the other three held me in place. I felt something in my hair and then suddenly my hair wasn't in a ponytail anymore. THEY IN' CUT MY HAIR!

 

 

My hair slid down to face. I was angered by this and so I struggled with all my might to get them off me. I succeed and I quickly pushed the three girls, including the one named Hyuna to the floor. They all fell down on their in' asses and I faced the older girl whom I believe who cut my hair.

 

"Did you just cut my hair?" I asked in a nice voice, but glaring at her.

 

She was backing off. I saw in her eyes that she was beginning to get scared. I slowly walked towards her while she was backing off. "I will ask you again. Did you just cut my hair?" I said.

 

She continued to back off until her back reached the wall. I stopped in front of her.

 

I flashed a fake smile at her and opened my mouth to ask her again, "DID YOU JUST IN CUT MY HAIR?!" I exploded. She stumbled and collapsed to the floor beside her sister. She did not answer. I was about to hit her when someone entered the comofort room.

 

"Yongh--- What are you doing and what the hell happened to your hair!?" Hanbyul asked with curious eyes. She turned her gaze to the girls on the floor. "What's going on here? And why are you here Gina?" she asked.

 

 

The older girl quickly stood up and the other three did the same. "You don't need to know Hanbyul." the older girl, whom I believe to be Gina, said. The four of them quickly made their way out of the comfort room. Hanbyul turned to me, "What happened here? And what did you do to your hair?" she asked.

 

"Its a long story. That Gina did this to me. I think she wants to get back at me for her sister so she cut my hair." I said, combing my hair with my fingers. I looked at Hanbyul and she looked angry. "What's up with you?" I asked.

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll make her pay for what she did to you." she said firmly.

 

 

"You guys know each other?" I questioned.

 

 

"Well, we're attending the same school. She's actually the b*tch in Seoul University. I believe her sister, Hyuna, is the b*tch here." Hanbyul explained, her voice was tainted with disgust and anger.

 

 

"Woah. I never knew you could say things like that, unni. You're usually formal and careful with your words." I chuckled.

 

 

"Well, I can get angry at times. Now, we need to fix your hair and make-up." she said.

 

 

We got out of the comfort room and went back to the dressing room where the boys were staying. They were all shocked to see my hair. Hanbyul & I made our way to an empty room. We were alone and she quickly fixed my hair and did some light make-up on my face. (This is how my hair looked before and after).

 

 

"Okay. Now here's your outfit. Change quickly." Hanbyul handed a black shirt with hoodie and black pants to me. I changed as fast as I can. After changing, we got out of the empty room. I didn't even have the chance to check out my appearance.

 

 

When we got out, Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Eunbyul looked at me, their faces filled with shock.