Link & Love : 11 “Summer School Program” [Part 2]

Link & Love

MIYA'S NOTE: This is an edited/rewritten version. This chapter was cut in the middle and left hanging and therefore needed to be written again. I'm sorry for the inconsistency.  PLEASE CHECK CHAPTER 10. I HAVE EDITED SOME PARTS TO MAKE THE EVENTS CLEARER. 

 

 


 

 

When we got out, Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Eunbyul looked at me, their faces filled with shock.

 


 

"What?!" I asked them.

 


 

"You are Yonghee right?" Yoseob asked, his mouth was wide open just like the others.

 


 

"Uh, yes, obviously. What happened to you guys? Are you high or something?" I raised my eyebrow as I observe their similar facial expressions.

 


 

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Doojoon asked.

 


 

"Uhm, no. I was hurrying up so I couldn't catch a glimpse of myself. Why? Something wrong about my look?" I turned to Hanbyul, "What have you done to me?" I asked.

 


 

"Well, see for yourself." she answered.


 

 

My curiosity brought me in front of the mirror and I saw someone whom I don't know.


 

 

"Hey, who's that guy over there?" I asked, pointing the reflection of the guy I saw in the mirror. 


 

 

WAIT. DID I JUST SAW THE GUY POINT THE SAME WAY AS I DID?

 


 

I raised my hand and the guy raised his hand too. I moved to the left and the guy moved the same way as I did.


 

 

WAIT! AM I HALLUCINATING OR THE GUY I SEE IN THE MIRROR IS ME?


 

 

I quickly walked back to where the others were. "Am I seeing things or I really saw a guy with the same outfit as me and doing the same moves as I do?" I felt stupid for asking this but I was really clueless and confused.

 


 

"Its you Yonghee!" Hanbyul announced.

 


 

I looked at her with wide eyes and got back in front of the mirror to take a look at myself again. I checked myself out. Looking carefully and examining my appearance. This is the image I see.

 


 

I gasped. SO THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY ME?

 


 

I quickly returned to where they were. "I LOOK LIKE A GUY!" I declared.

 


 

"A handsome one though." Eunbyul said, walking towards me, observing. "You look more handsome than me. Now you guys go and let them see who the real bosses of the dancefloor are."

 

- - - - - -


 

"Let us all welcome, the representatives from Division C! A round of applause for A-Plus!" the Host announced and the audience began screaming their lungs out. I was watching from the backstage and I can see Mir, Mustache & Brown Hair together with two other guys prepare themselves on stage for their performance. After few moments, their performance started. I was focusing much on Mir. I guess I'm having a crush on him? NO! It can't be! But, a little crush is okay, I guess. After their performance, They went off the stage. Mir looked at my direction, his eyes were questioning. He looked hesitant to approach me but after some time, he walked towards me.

 


 

"Yonghee? Wow! You look different. You look so chic." he complimented. I blushed. I look away so he couldn't see.

 


 

"Thank you. You're performance was great. You dance really well. You're rap was awesome." I returned the compliment and I saw him smile.

 


 

"Thanks. Well, I think the host just called your group so you better hurry and do your best. Good luck." he said and I walked to the stage.

 


 

The lights were off and our group started to position ourselves on stage. I was at the back and Junhyung was at the front. Doojoon and Yoseob on either sides. I made sure that the hood of my short was up and I also wore a pair of shades to cover up half of my face. After some time, the music started and the audience screamed as we started to dance.


 

 

Junhyung was always in the front or in the center as it was his time to show off. I was always at the back. But I sense something weird. Of course the audience was loud and all but they seemes off. Often during the performance, they were quiet and they would only scream when Junhyung does some awesome moves. After the performance, we went directly to our dressing room. Junhyung sat on the sofa, with his head hanging low. Doojoon was walking back and forth while Yoseob was standing still. I shut the door behind me and stood beside Yoseob. 

 


 

"What was that?" Doojoon asked, a look of disbelief in his face was visible.

 


 

"I don't know. That was just different. Very different from before." Yoseob said, looking just like Doojoon.

 


 

Somehow, I feel responisble for this. I think it was because of me that the audience lost interest in their group. Maybe because I didn't do well earlier? I looked at Yoseob, "Seob, I'm sorry. I think it was because of me. Because I joined your group, and because I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

 


 

"You don't have to apologize. I'm sure it's not because of you." Yoseob comforted me.

 


 

Then suddenly the door bursted open and Dongwoon, Eunbyul and Hanbyul came in. Dongwoon and Eunbyul approached me with shocked faces.

 


 

"Noona! You wouldn't believe what is happening right at this very moment." Dongwoon said.

 


 

"Why? What's happening?" I asked him, curious of what's happening.


 

 

"You would'nt even imagine that it would happen." Eunbyul added.


 

 

"What is happening?" I asked them again.


 

 

"This is just unbelievable." Eunbyul again said.

 


 

"Tell me, now!" I commanded.

 


 

"This is imposs-------"

 


 

"PARK EUNBYUL! TELL ME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OR I'LL KICK YOU WHERE IT HURTS!" I exploded.

 


 

"Okay! Okay! Yonghee-ah, there are a lot of students outside right now. They are looking for you!" he said.

 


 

"Why are they looking for me?" I asked, wondering why anyone would look for me.

 


 

"I guess they have just become your fans. Isn't it great?" Eunbyul smiled after he said that.

 


 

"WHAT?!" Me, Yoseob, Doojoon and even Junhyung said at the same time. GREAT! VERY AWESOME! Now I have gained attention. I don't want that!

 


 

Yoseob and Doojoon went out of the room. After a few minutes, they went in and they looked like they've come from a riot.


 

 

Yoseob went up to me, "Yongie! You're now famous. They were yelling our names and all but they wanted to see you so badly. But the funny thing is.."

 

 

"What?" I asked, curiousity filled me.

 

 

 

"They think you're a guy." he finished