Link & Love : 04 "Girl Fights"

Link & Love

 

 

 


 

 

I ended up sitting with Yoseob, the bast*rd and their two other friends, Doojoon and Dongwoon that day. It has been like that for almost two weeks now. It has also been two weeks since the numerous glares and threats started. You see, I didn't know what I did at first. I didn't know why I was getting all those glares and threats, but then Dongwoon explained all to me when we were having our lunch.

 

"Noona, I'm not being cocky or what, but we're quite popular in this school. You see, we have a group and we dance and sing whenever there are special events. That's why we have girls..."

 

 

"And guys." I added.

 

 

He nodded, "Okay, and guys, who like us..."

 

 

"Correction. They are obssessed with you guys." I cut him off again.

 

 

"Yeah, something like that." he smiled shyly.

 

 

This cute tall fellow here is Son Dongwoon. He is so tall and mature-looking that you can't even tell he's younger than me by a year.  He is sweet and obedient. He was the kindest out of the four. I immediately got close to him in just three days.

 

 

"Don't mind them Yonghee. Those who glare and send threats to you are just jealous 'coz you got to hang out with us." Doojoon said, patting my back.

 

 

"Woah, I'm that lucky to sit and talk with you guys? HAHAHA That's just... HAHAHA Those fangirls and fanboys of yours are crazy." I answered, looking around the cafeteria, only to receive a bunch of death glares. I quickly turned to Doojoon and said, "I think my life is threatened 24/7. I might die any minute now because of your fans." I said jokingly.

 

 

They all laughed except for you-know-who. >.<

 

 

"Don't worry, you're Yoseob's best friend so we are also your friends now, so we'll protect you. Just tell us or call us when you're in trouble, we'll help you as soon as possible." Doojoon assured.

 

 

That's just sweet right? That's Yoon Doojoon for you. He is in the same class as Yoseob and Junhyung. He is the friendliest of all. He's like one of those boys you want to become your brother. Like Dongwoon, we also got close in an instant. I'm really comfortable with him and Dongwoon. Its like we were friends for a long time already.

 

 

"Thank you." I smiled widely at him. He brushed my hair and we laughed.

 

 

"Are you done flirting now?" Junhyung interrupted, looking a bit pissed.

 

 

"What?!" I asked, shocked.

 

 

"You were flirting with Dongwoon earlier and now its Doojoon. That's just terrific. Now if you're done, we can actually go back to our classrooms." He said coldly, sending sharp glares at me.

 

 

"What the hell?! That wasn't even flirting." I argued, standing up and picking up my things. "I'll see you later, Seob, Joon & Woon and I hope to never see you again bast*rd!" with that, I walked out of the cafeteria and went inside the girls CR. I placed my things on the side if the sink and looked at the mirror.

 

 

"That freaky, annoying, irritating son of a toad! He's such a bast*rd! He's just... UGH! HE SHOULD DIE!" I yelled in front of the mirror. Then suddenly, someone came in.

 

 

There were three of them. The girl in the center looked straight at me, sending death threats through her death glare. The other two on her sides were doing the same, the girl on the right has her arms crossed in front of her chest, and the girl in the left was playing with her hair.

 

 

"Ha! Look who we have here." the girl in the center announced while an evil smirk formed on her lips.

 

 

"The ambitious, shameless girl who flirts with our boys!" the girl on the right said angrily.

 

 

HA! Fangirls. They are crazy! They started to come towards me. I stayed in my position, showing no fear at all. 

 

 

"What do you want?" I asked with a straight, blank face.

 

 

The girl in the center then grabbed my collar. "Yah! Get away from our boys! And get away from my Junhyung! He's mine! HE IS MINE!" she yelled  while shaking me.

 

 

"I'm not at all close to 'your' Junhyung. I don't even give a d*mn about that a**hole! Now get your hands off me!" I yelled back at her. Her eyes grew wide and then she hit me.

 

 

SLAP!

 

 

I feel throbbing pain on my left cheek. She just slapped me. The two other girls held each of my arms.

 

 

"DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT JUNHYUNG!" she  said angrily while slapping me again on my right cheek. OUCH! It hurts so badly. I grew angry because of the pain. SHE JUST SLAPPED ME TWICE! I struggled to get out of the two girls' hold and I managed to get them off me. I quickly punched the two of them in the stomach and they fell down. Am I that strong?

 

 

I faced the girl who slapped me and slap her hard on her right cheek. "That's for in' slapping me twice!" then I slapped her harder on her left cheek. "And that's for saying I'm flirting with 'your' boys!" with that, I picked up my things and walked out of the CR.

 

 

- - - - - - -