Link & Love : 21 "Like"

Link & Love

 

MIYA'S NOTE: Hello guys! Phew! I'm glad I'm back! haha! Well, its been a busy week for me. I had to study for my Japanese Lessons. I'm sorry for updating so late. Anyways, I have things to say to you guys.
 

I may not include Hyungseung & Kikwang in the story. I am not confident that I can give them fair and good roles. Since I'm kind of busy right now, I can't afford to add anymore characters to the story. It adds to the loads of work that I already have. 

 

I will use a third person POV in some parts of the story to make it more understandable. But the first person POV (Yonghee's POV) will still be my main POV. I will indicate the POV that I'm using so you will not be confused.

 

TAKE NOTE: When the Third Person POV ends, the POV will automatically return to the First Person POV.

 

That's all. Now, enjoy this chapter :D

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Third Person POV

 

 

"Junhyung, I need you to attend a 3-day meeting for me at Singapore. I will be in Japan for a business trip on those days so I need you to be there in my place. This is also a good opportunity for you. You can learn a lot of things about our business." Mr. Yong, Junghyung's father, said, taking a sip from his rum. He was sitting across Junhyung.

 

 

"Yes father. I'll do my best." Junhyung agreed.

 

 

Mr. Yong smiled, "Good. Now start packing your things. Your flight will be early in the morning tomorrow."

 

 

Junhyung nodded and proceeded to his room. He started packing his things just like what his father said. In the middle of putting his clothes inside the luggage, he suddenly remembered something.

 

 

"This means I'll be absent for 3 days." he thought. "I guess that's what she wants." he said to himself in a low voice, lowering his face and covering it with both hands. "This is what she wants."
 

 

End of Third Person POV

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

Its been a while since I saw Junhyung. I haven't seen him yesterday, and earlier during lunch, he wasn't there. I wonder where he's been. Well, I guess this is better. Maybe fate is helping me get away from him. HAHAHAHA! This is great!

 

 

"Hey! You're daydreaming again." Minjun snapped in front of my face.

 

 

"No, I wasn't!" I argued. I was making my homework with him in the library.

 

 

"Yes, you are. I noticed that you're always like that. What are you always thinking?" he asked, one eyebrow raised.

 

 

"Nothing." I lied.

 

 

"Or I should say, WHO are you thinking?" he teased.

 

 

"Who? What do you mean by that? I'm not thinking of him! REALLY!" I said.

 

 

"So its a 'him' eh? lol Nice way to deny things, Yonghee." he continued to make fun of me.

 

 

"No! Its not that. I mean... Never mind, just, never mind." I said, looking away.

 

 

"Is it Junhyung?" He suddenly asked and my head automatically turned and I looked at him straight.

 

 

"How did you know?" I asked.

 

 

"I was just guessing. But I think my guess was right. What is it about Junhyung that concerns you?" he inquired.

 

 

"Its... nothing." I said hesitantly.

 

 

"Come on Yonghee. You can trust me. I know I'm not your best friend but you can tell me things that bothers you. Maybe I can help." he said. What he said was really comforting.

 

 

"I did something wrong to him, Minjun." I confessed, lowering my head.

 

 

"What did you do?"

 

 

"You see, that time, when we were playing the message relay game, he told me that he likes me. I confirmed it to him and he said that he really likes me. But my stupidity took over me and I told him that I don't like him and that he should stay away from me. I didn't mean those things. Really, I didn't mean to hurt him." I said, I don't know when but tears started flowing down my cheeks. Minjun stayed quiet as he stared at me. He didn't have any expression on his face. He just stared at me.

 

 

"You like him don't you?" he suddenly asked.

 

 

My eyes widened at his sudden question. "I--- I, I don't." I denied. But then I felt something painful in my heart. What is this?

 

 

"The fact that you were always thinking about him and that you are crying right now because you hurt his feelings shows that you like him. If you don't, then you wouldn't think about him that much and you wouldn't give a d*mn about his feelings." he explained.

 

 

"But I don't know. I don't know if I like him. I don't know." I said, shaking my head. I don't know. I haven't liked anyone else before, so I don't know. "I'll go back to class now." I said as I quickly stood up and ran away from Minjun.

 

 

Why was he like that? Saying weird things like me liking Junhyung. He's confusing me.

 

 

 

I ran faster as more tears flowed down my face. I ran towards the girls' comfort room and hid inside one of the cubicles. Then I heard some girls entering the comfort room.

 

 

"You know what, Junhyung messaged me last night." A familiar voice said.

 

 

"Really? What did he say?" another familiar voice asked.

 

 

"He said he missed me." the first voice said.

 

 

"Wow! That means he still loves you." another familiar voice was heard.

 

 

"But it was a little weird. He spelled my name wrong a little but nevertheless, he still said he missed me." the first voice giggled.

 

 

"I think you two will get back together soon." the second voice said.

 

 

I suddenly felt pain in my heart. It was like something was stabbing it. My tears continued to flow endlessly. I quickly opened the door of the cubicle and ran outside the comfort room.

 

 

I'm certain that the owners of those voices did not see my face but I saw theirs.

 

 

 

Those were the voices of Sohyun, Gayoon and Hyuna.