Link & Love : 16 "Sweet"

Link & Love

 

MIYA'S NOTE: Hello my beloved readers! How have you been? It was really fun tricking you guys! I had fun reading your reactions. I'm sorry and I hope noone is angry at me. Well, I'm here for another update. I guess I'll update faster now. But I am not so sure if you will all like this next chapter. I kind of felt grossed out after reading what I wrote. HAHAHAHA! But on the other hand, I like this whole chapter a lot because its all about Junhyung & Yonghee. I know that the latest chapters were all about Yoseob and Jieun and so to make up for my main characters, i wrote this chapter. I REALLY DO HOPE THAT I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. Anyways, please enjoy!

 

 


 

 

 

"Phew! At last we're here! The trip was so tiring!" I exclaimed as I plopped myself on the soft bed. We have arrived in the School's Private resort in Jeju. Its almost time for lunch now. I am here in my room with Jieun. Well yes, we are allowed to pick our own roommates as long as they are of the same gender. "Come on, Jieun. Let's lie down and get some rest." I look at her dragging her luggage to the corner.

 

 

"Well, we need to unload our bags. Its okay, I had enough sleep...." she suddenly paused, but continued after a few seconds, "at the bus earlier." she look away, putting her clothes inside the cabinets.

 

 

"Oh well, hurry up so that we can eat our lunch." I said, adjusting myself to the soft and comfortable mattress. I hugged the pillow and sniffed the sweet floral scent. Oh, how relaxing. I felt my eyes growing heavier by each second. OHH! I can just nap for a minute while Jieun is arranging her stuff. I won't be long.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. Oh, I fell asleep. I I quickly sat up and looked for Jieun but she was nowhere to be found. She left me?! I picked up my phone and looked at the time. SHIZ! Its already 4pm! "Great Yonghee! You missed all the food!" I smacked my head mentally as I stood up from the bed. Suddenly, someone came out from the comfort room. I was so surprised that I threw the nearby pillow so hard at that someone.

 

 

"YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW THIEF!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs!

 

 

"Hey! What are you talking about? Its just me!" a male voice said. I looked at his face and dang, it was only him. Yong Junhyung.

 

 

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked, quickly regaining my composure.

 

 

"I was asked by Jieun to take your lunch here." he replied, looking a bit angry.

 

 

"Oh! But why we're you coming out of that direction?" I pointed towards the comfort room.

 

 

"I was praying there. Jeez! You really need to ask that? Of course I went there to pee. Stupid." he said with overflowing sarcasm and mocking in his voice.

 

 

"Okay. I'm sorry for throwing that pillow to you. I guess you've done what you need to do so get out now. Thanks." I said quickly and shoved him towards the door.

 

 

"But your food is cold now. Thanks to you being a sleeping ugly that your food got cold waiting for you to wake up." he said, again being a jerk.

 

 

"Hey! Watch your words freaktard! Ugh! I don't want to eat now. I lost my appetite." I rolled my eyes on him. Why is he so good in ruining my mood. I thought we were already okay.

 

 

"So you made my effort of going here to deliver you food all go to waste." he protested. Wait, when did I ever tell him to be my delivery boy?

 

 

"I never told you to take me some food. UGH! Just, let's just stop this stupid argument. I'm not gonna eat cold food." I said, frustrated. Then suddenly, my stomach betrayed me. "GURRRRGHHHHH!"

 

 

"Oh! I guess someone's hungry." Junhyung said, flashing an amused smirk on his face.

 

 

"I am not!" I argued.

 

 

"Yes you are. Come on, I'm also hungry. Let's grab something outside." he offered and then went out first.

 

 

Well, I wouldn't want to come but since I really am hungry, I might as well take advantage of his offer. And oh, he is such a gentleman for going out first, TSK!

 

 

I walked behind him. He was looking side to side to look for a food store or something. Then I suddenly saw a tent. OH! Ddokbokki!

 

 

"Yah! I want Ddokbokki! let's go there and eat!" I said excitedly. I dragged him over to the tent and we went in. We sat and then I ordered.

 

 

"Ajummah! Give us Ddokbokki and Fishcakes!" I said enthusiastically. The ajummah smiled and then gave us our orders.

 

 

"Yaaay! Looks yummy! Let's eat!" I happily announced and munched in my yummy Ddokbokki! YUM YUM! Then I noticed Junhyung was not eating. I thought he was hungry? "Hey, why are you not eating?" I asked with my mouth fuul of Ddokbokki.

 

 

"What exactly is that?" he asked, looking lost.

 

 

My eyes widen and I almost spat out my food because of his question. "Seriously? You haven't eaten these food before?" I asked, not actually believeing to him.

 

 

"Uh, no? I haven't eaten those before." he said.

 

 

"HAHAHAHA! Are you korean? I bet every korean knows what this is! You're so out of the world!" I teased. But I saw him lower his head and I suddenly feel sad for him. "I guess being that rich cost you something yummy. Well, now is the chance to taste these yummy food. Go on, eat. Its delicious." I urged him to take a bite from his fish cake and he did hesitantly. "So, how is it? It's delicious right?" I asked.

 

 

He swallowed and then spoke, "Yes, it taste good." he smiled. WAIT, WHAT?! SMILED????

 

 

HE SMILED! I mean, that was by far the most genuine smile I saw from him. I guess Ddokbokki and Fish cake was what it all take to make him smile. I suddenly feel happy inside.

 

 

We continued to eat and we finished 5 servings of Ddokbokki and 10 sticks of Fish Cake. Woooo! We are that hungry. We went out and walked to the nearest convenience store to buy some ice cream. I bought Chocolate and he bought Cookies N' Cream. We sat on a beach near the seaside and ate our ice cream.

 

 

"Yum Yum! Chocolate is the best flavor of ice cream ever!" I shouted happily. Its been a long time since I last ate ice cream. It feels really good.

 

 

"I disagree. Cookies 'N Cream is the best." he argued, his ice cream. I felt my heart jump. Why does he look cute while his ice cream? WHY?! *Mentally slaps my face*

 

 

I looked away and ate my ice cream silently. "Hey, why are you facing that way? Got a problem or something?" he asked out of nowhere.

 

 

I turned to him, "No, nothing." I smiled but then he laughed. "Hey, what's funny?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"You've got a mustache." he said while laughing. UGH!!! Again, he ruins the mood!

 

 

"So now you're teasing me again? Can't you just not spoil the mood? Just for once?" I asked, annoyed.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Come here." he stopped laughing and his hand suddenly wiped the side of my lips. I WAS SO SHOCKED I FEEL LIKE I BECAME A ROCK!

 

 

"There. Now you're clean." He flashed a smile again! IS HE PLANNING TO REALLY MAKE ME A ROCK? He noticed my reaction and then he let out a small chuckle. "Hey, you froze like that from that small touch? You're easy."

 

 

I snapped out of my trance. WHAT DID HE JUST DO?  OH MY GOD!

 

 

"You know, I really want to have a taste of your ice cream." he said.

 

 

"Then have some of mine." I offered my ice cream to him.

 

He smirked, "No need." he said, THEN HE IN' HIS THUMB THAT HE USED TO WIPE THE ICE CREAM FROM THE SIDE OF MY LIPS! "Hmm... Sweet." he said softly.

 

 

OH MY GOD FOR THE SECOND TIME!