Link & Love : 12 “Run Hold Run”

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

"They think you're a guy." he finished.
 
 
 
"What?!" My eyes almost jumped out of its sockets after hearing those words. "That's just plain absurd!" I exclaimed.
 
 
 
 
"Well, that's the truth and we can't do anything about it. So what now? Are we gonna wait here until they disappear or are you gonna face them?" Doojoon asked, looking at me questioningly.
 
 
 
"You know I don't like that kind of attention. I just want to go home without them knowing its me." I replied with an exhausted and frustrated tone. I really hate this.
 
 
 
"You have two choices. Its either you face them and tell them off yourself or they'll keep bugging us to tell them who you are." Junhyung surprisingly butted in. Standing up from the sofa and walking towards me, he stopped and looked at me intently. "I suggest you face them and tell them its only you so they don't need to be this hyped up."
 
 
 
 
I think he's got a point. WOW! Yong "Freaktard" Junhyung is actually trying to help me. I looked at him and nodded. I walked towards the door. I glanced at them and they all flashed encouraging looks at me. Doojoon and Yoseob went on either side of me to somehow protect me from those crazy students and with that, I slowly opened the door.
 
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY GOD ITS HIM!"
"OH SH*T! THE HANDSOME GUY!"
"OMO! HE'S SO HANDSOME, I'M GONNA DIE!"
 
 
 
I swear I felt my ears falling off from their places. I can't hear anything but loud screams from those girls and boys. I felt someone holding me in place. I look up and saw Junhyung with an annoyed face.
 
 
 
"STOP IT! ALL OF YOU!" Junhyung shouted at the top of his esophagus. His voice was very loud and clear that it actually made everybody there stop. "Listen, this guy here is actually not a guy. She is Park Yonghee. So stop this hype and off!" he exclaimed.
 
 
 
I heard millions of gasps all over the place. The students took glances at me and then whisper to their friends' ears. Then someone suddenly shouted, "I don't care! I'd gladly be a bi for Park Yonghee!"
 
 
 
"ME TOO!"
"ME THREE!"
"PARK YONGHEEEEEEEEE!"
 
 
 
The screams started again and all I can do was cover my ears. Then suddenly a hand grabbed and pulled me. We started running away from those crazy fangirls. We ran really fast that they were out of sight in just a matter of minutes. Really! What was that? They'd go bi for me? ARE THEY EFFIN' CRAZY?!! 
 
 
 
I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Junhyung running ahead of me, holding my hand. Oh, he's holding my hand. Wait! WHAT?! HE IS IN' HOLDING MY HAND! I stopped on my tracks and he stopped. He turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "What's the matter?" he asked.
 
 
 
I quickly pulled my hand out of his grasp and looked away. His hands were actually soft. NO WAY! WHAT AM I THINKING?
 
 
 
 
"Oh, I'm sorry." he muttered. "I- I should be going now. You go home too." he said without looking at me.
 
 
 
 
"Okay." I replied. I started walking. After a few seconds, I turned back and saw him looking at me, still standing there, did not move an inch.
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Stop staring and go home!" I yelled at him, trying to see his face from the darkness of the night.
 
 
 
 
"Just go home. I'll watch over you until your out of my sight." he replied.
 
 
 
 
I quickly turned and walked fast. I felt my heartbeat go faster as I hasten my steps. I felt my cheeks grew hotter every second.
 
 
 
 
DID I JUST SAW HIM SMILE?!
 
 
 
AT ME?!!!