Link & Love : 13 “Love at First Sight"

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

"Good Morning Yonghee!"

"Yonghee, this is for you!"

"Hello Yonghee!"

 

 

That's how my life became after that Summer School Program! It has been a week and I'm wondering why these attention from those crazy students hasn't declined. Each morning, at least 10 guys and 3 girl greet me a good morning and I receive at least 5 gifts everyday. Dongwoon once said, "So now you know how our everyday lives work here, Noona." Now I understand them. It isn't really that great to have so many obssessive and hyper fans. They are scary. Well, at least most students that approached me nowadays are guys. Thankfully, most of those girls who said they'd go bi for me returned to their specific idols, which of course are Junhyung, Doojoon, Yoseob, Dongwoon and the rest of A-Plus. But some still remained, like this coming girl.

 

 

"Hello Yonghee! Good Morning. How was your sleep?" she asked.

 

 

"Why do you care?" I replied rudely. Wondering why? HELL YEAH, THAT WAS ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO CUT MY HAIR!

 

 

"Oh! Yonghee, please forgive me for doing those things to you in the past. I was just ordered by Hyuna." she pleaded.

 

 

"You know, uh... what's your name again?" I asked, annoying her.

 

 

"You don't remember? Its Gayoon." she said.

 

 

"Okay Gayoon, just don't bother me okay? Please, just stay with your friends, stay with that Hyuna. I don't want anything to do with you and besides, you have a thing for Dongwoon right? Just stick to that and stay away from me as much as possible. Thank you and goodbye." I said in frustration. I walked away and proceeded to my classroom. Classes went by so quickly.

 

 

During lunch break, I did not eat my lunch. I walked randomly along the corridors of Building A, trying to get a time to be alone. I saw the music room and planned to enter since rarely someone would go there. As I was about to open the door, I heard a melody coming from a guitar. I slowly opened the door to listen to the sound clearly.

 

 

I saw a girl playing a guitar. Her back was facing me so I couldn't recognize her face. She was actually singing a song that goes, "Gee Gee gee gee baby baby baby, Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby". Her voice was so soft I thought I was hearing an angel sing. She suddenly stopped.

 

 

"Aigoo! I got it all wrong again. I quess I can't do something right today. I don't know where my classroom is and now I forgot the right chords. Way to go Jieun!" she muttered to herself. I kinda heard her. Then she strummed her guitar again and began singing. HER SINGING WAS AWESOME! WAIT. THAT VOICE WAS FAMILIAR. JIEUN????

 

 

"Lee Jieun?" I called. I could tell she was surprised because she jumped up a bit when I called her name. she turned around and my eyes widen at the sight of her face.

 

 

I was in the middle of running to her to hug her when her eyebrow rose, 'Who are you?" she asked.

 

 

 

I stopped on my tracks. "You don't remember me? Jieun-ah, I'm Yonghee!" I announced happily.

 

 

 

She stood up and looked at me intently, kind of like inspecting me from head to foot. "Park Yonghee?" she finally spoke.

 

 

 

'Yes!" I quickly squealed.

 

 

"Yonghee!" she also squealed and we both ran towards the other and hugged each other.

 

 

"I have missed you so much Jieun! Why are you here?" I asked as I brok the hug.

 

 

"Well, mom and dad decided to transfer here in Seoul so I was forced to transfer here. I've got a scholarship so I enrolled here." she explained.

 

 

"That's great! What section are you?" I asked, hoping and praying that she will be on the same class as mine.

 

 

"Its Division A Section 2." she replied.

 

 

"Oh!" I sighed. "We're not on the same class." I said, suddenly feeling down.

 

 

"Aww, that's alright. We can always hang out during breaks and after classes." she consoled.

 

 

"Well, at least your classmates with Yoseob." My eyes suddenly brighten. "That's right. I want you to meet someone Jieun. Remember the guy I was talking about before? My best friend Yoseob? He's also here in this school. I will let you two meet later after classes. I'm sure you two will click together!" I said excitedly.

 

 

That's Lee Jieun. My other best friend. We became best friends after Yoseob left Busan. Jieun and her family were the ones who bought the house of Yoseob's family. Jieun is a very kind girl. She would always be by my side and we would always be together just like how Yoseob and I were. She was like a sister to me. She's really cute and charming. I remembered when all the boys in our school before have a crush on her and befriended me only to deliver their gifts to Jieun. I was always the bridge. 

 

 

So after my meeting with Jieun, I walk  her to her classroom. Yoseob and the others weren't there yet so I left Jieun and went to my own classroom. After all our classes, I called Yoseob and told him to meet me at the cafeteria. I was waiting for about ten minutes when Yoseob and the others came.

 

 

Yoseob suddenly held my shoulders and made me look at him. "Yonghee! I've got to tell you something! There's this girl in the class. She is super duper cute and adorable. She's like an angel. When she spoke, her voice was like a melody to my ear. I, I just can't help but look at her pretty face. She's just perfect. Yonghee, I think I now believe at love at first sight." he said passionately. I literally saw hearts forming in his eyes.

 

 

"He's been smiling like crazy ever since he saw that girl. I think he's fallen in love." Doojoon said looking at Yoseob and then shaking his head. TSK!

 

 

"Who's this girl anyway?" I asked, curious of who this girl might be and how cute and pretty she was that she made Yoseob turn out like this.

 

 

"She's---"

 

 

 

"Yonghee, I'm here!" Jieun announced. Everyone turned to look at her and I noticed their eyes grew wider.

 

 

then I heard Yoseob mumbled something,

 

 

"She's here."