Link & Love : 14 "Too Much Crush Will Make You Faint"

Link & Love

 

"Yonghee, I'm here!" Jieun announced. Everyone turned to look at her and I noticed their eyes grew wider.

 

 

then I heard Yoseob mumbled something,

 

 

"She's here."

 

 

I looked at Yoseob questioningly. His face was frozen and mouth wide open. His eyes were threatening to go out of their sockets. Then suddenly, Junhyung whispered to my ear, "That's the girl Yoseob's talking about. You know her?"

 

 

I gasped. Jieun stopped on her tracks and looked at me, "What's the matter Yonghee?" she asked. Then she looked around and turned to me again. "Who are they?"

 

 

I shook my head and walked towards her. I breathed in and said, "Jieun, these are my friends. This is Dongwoon, the youngest of them all." I pointed at his direction.

 

 

"Hello Jieun. I'm Son Dongwoon." Dongwoon offered his hand and Jieun smiled at him and took his hand and they shook hands.

 

 

"This is Doojoon. He looks chic but he's actually kind and friendly." I continued, pointing at Doojoon's direction.

 

 

"Hey Jieun. Yoon Doojoon's the name. Nice to meet you." Doojoon introduced himself enthusiastically.

 

 

I turned to Junhyung and then introduced him. "Junhyung, that's his name."

 

 

"Hey." Junhyung greeted with a little smile. WOW! He's smiling a lot nowadays.

 

 

"And last but not the least, the one I've been telling you before, my other best friend, Yoseob." I finally introduced. I looked at Yoseob and he was still frozen. He looked like he was left in the freezer for 10 years. Junhyung had to tap his shoulder to wake him up in his trance.

 

 

"Oh! Uh--- uh.... Hehe. I'm YangYo... YangSeob... Yang Seobyo....-----------"

 

 

"His name is Yang Yoseob." Junhyung butted in, helping out Yoseob in saying his name.

 

 

Jieun laughed softly and smiled at Yosoeb. I saw Yoseob's eyes widen and then he was frozen again. Damn Seobie! You're such a babo.

 

 

"Hi. My name is Lee Jieun. I guess we are all classmates except for Dongwoon and Yonghee. I'm glad to know you all. I hope we'll become friends." Jieun said, her sweet voice rang through our ears.

 

 

"Sure Jieun. We'll become closer in no time." Doojoon stepped closer to Yoseob and shook him. "Yah! Get a hang on yourself or you'll look like a retard in front of her." he whispered in Yoseob's ear. Yoseob cleared his throat and looked away. AWWW! Seobie can't look at Jieun's eyes. He's just so shy.

 

 

"Well, I think everything's settled. I have introduced all of you to Jieun and so we'll be going now." I announced.

 

 

"Uhmm.. Yonghee, I still have to practice a song. The music club coordinator asked me to sing in the upcoming Seoul High School Singing Contest. Now I have to find a song to sing." Jieun explained.

 

 

"Woah! Its your first day and you got asked to join a singing contest? Now that's great Jieun!" I said happily as I hug her tightly.

 

 

"Wow! You sing?" Doojoon asked.

 

 

"Uhmmm... A little. " Jieun answered shyly.

 

 

"A little? That's degrading yourself Jieun." I argued, turning to the guys, "You should hear her sing. You'll forget your here on earth because you'll think your in heaven listening to an angel sing." I said proudly.

 

 

"That's too much Yonghee. I'm not that great." Jieun protested but I ignored her and remained being proud.

 

 

"Let us hear you sing, Noona.  Yoseob hyung wants to hear you sing." Dongwoon said, smiling like crazy. Yoseob snapped out of being frozen and panicked. He glared at Dongwoon who was teasing him.

 

 

"What?" Jieun asked, clearly surprised of what Dongwoon had said.

 

 

Yoseob smacked Dongwoon on the head. "I mean we want to hear you sing."

 

 

"Oh, uhmm, I guess I have no choice." Jieun finally gave in to Dongwoon's request and all of us proceeded to the music room. When we arrived there, Jieun sat on the chair at the corner and picked a guitar at the side. Me and the rest sat around Jieun and prepared ourselves for her song.

 

 

"My voice is not that great so please don't expect too much." she warned but the guys encouraged her and then she cleared . I looked at Yoseob and he was looking at Jieun intently like there was no other person there besides Jieun.

 

 

"Ok, I'll start." then Jieun strummed her guitar and started singing.

 

 

Jieun never disappointed me when it comes to her singing and guitar playing skills. She's just great. I turned to look at the guys and I can see through their wide eyes and huge gasps that they too were amazed and taken aback by Jieun's angelic voice. I took a glance on Yoseob and all I can see were flying hearts around him and his eyes were almost going out of their places as he watch Jieun with so much admiration. He was smiling like a little boy watching his favorite cartoon character on TV.

 

 

Jieun finished the song and smiled, "Uhm, so how was it?" she asked shyly.

 

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon stood up and clapped. "That was just amazing, Noona!" Dongwoon said excitedly.

 

 

"That was sweet!" Doojoon tapped Jieun's shoulder, making Jieun smile.

 

 

"HA! I told you she's got a voice of an angel." I stood up, making my way to Jieun and hugged her.

 

 

Jieun noticed Yoseob sitting still, not moving an inch. "How was it Yoseob?" she asked, looking straight to his eyes. Yoseob was shocked and he quickly looked away when he saw Jieun looking at him.

 

 

"Uhh... Th-that was uhmm... Gr- great! Great!" he said while looking at the ceiling. I can totally see the redness of his cheeks. HAHAHA that guy really has a HUGE crush on Jieun. 

 

 

"Thank you." Jieun said and smiled. Yoseob looked at her and saw her smile at him. He look away again and his face grew red even more. His ears was turning pink.

 

 

"I guess someone's blushing." Doojoon announced, teasing Yoseob.

 

 

"I AM NOT BLUSHING!" Yoseob exclaimed.

 

 

"Nobody said you were blushing. Why so guilty? Maybe you were really blushing." Doojoon more.

 

 

"No I'm not!" he denied, growing redder every second.

 

 

Jieun looked at them and started chuckling. She looked at Yoseob who was as red as a tomato at that moment. "You know, you look cute when you're shy." she said to him while smiling.

 

 

AND THAT WAS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE YANG YOSEOB FAINT.

Now I know, If loving someone too much will kill you, then crushing on someone too much will make you faint.