Link & Love : 15 "Mission Accomplished"

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

"Seob? Seob?! " I walked towards Yoseob who was lying unconcious on the school infirmary bed. His eyes opened slowly and his forehead scrunched up, adjusting his sight to the surroundings.

 

 

"Hey! Are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked as I sat beside the bed. Yoseob looked at me and then look away suddenly. I can see his ears growing red. HAHAHAHA! He's still shy.

 

 

"Where are the others?" he asked quietly, still not turning to look at me.

 

 

"Doojoon and the others went out to buy some food. Are you okay now? Maybe we can go home now." I poked his sides but he still wouldn't look at me.

 

 

"I'm fine. I -- I was just a bit tired that's why I fainted." he tried to explain. I let out a soft chuckle and smiled as I see him turn to me with a shy face.

 

 

"I won't tease you. If that's what you want to hear. I promise to keep my mouth shut." I smiled at him.

 

 

"Thanks." he said quietly. Then the door burst open and the others came in.

 

 

"Yoseob's awake!" Doojoon announced and everybody gathered around the bed.

 

 

"Hyung, are you okay now?" Dongwoon asked.

 

 

"Yes." Yoseob replied shyly, trying to look away from Jieun. I think he's afraid to faint again.

 

 

"Okay now, let's go home." I said as I walked towards our belonginngs and got my bag. The others did the same except for Jieun who was still standing beside Yoseob's bed.

 

 

"Are you really okay now, Yoseob?" Jieun asked him.

 

 

"Y-yes." Yoseob stood up without sparing a glance at Jieun and he immediately went up to us and glued himself beside me. After getting all our things, we got out of the infirmary and went home.

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

The next day, I came to school just in time. Our homeroom teacher, Mr. Kwon, went in and started announcing something.

 

 

"Okay class. I have an announcement. Two days from now, some of you will go for your retreat. Students were distributed into four groups. 10 students from the four classes od Division A will be mixed. So this are the 10 students who belong to the first batch." Mr. Kwon announced the names and I was called. So I will be having my retreat two days from now.

 

 

Jieun and I went to the cafeteria during lunch break and sat together with Yoseob and the others. I noticed that Yoseob did not sit beside me. He's still shy? Tsk! So childish!

 

 

"Hey! We're having our retreat this coming Wednesday." Doojoon announced while eating his lunch.

 

 

"Really? Me too!" I said happily. Yes! That means Yoseob will be there too. Aw, and also Junhyung?

 

 


"I guess I'll be joining the rest of you then." Jieun said shyly.

 

 

"That is great! All of us will be going!" I clapped my hands in excitement. I noticed Doojoon nudging Yoseob on the sides. I can see a slight smirk from the boy's lips. HAHAHAHA! Someone's liking this retreat so much!

 

 

"I'll be packing lots of chips! Woohoo!" Doojoon said happily.

 

 

"I'm envious of you. I can't go with all of you. We will be having ours next week." Dongwoon said, looking sad.

 

 

"Aww! I'm sorry Dongwoon! I wish you can go with us but I can't do anything about that." I tried to comfort him by hugging him. Poor baby boy.

 

 

"That's okay Dongwoon! I'll bring something for you when we get back!" Doojoon said, smiling widely, trying to cheer the maknae up.

 

 

"Thanks hyung!" Dongwoon said with a weak smile. I turned to Junhyung who sitting beside me, he was all quiet the whole time.

 

 

"Hey! What's up? Why so quiet." I asked, looking at him. 

 

 

He turned to me with a poker face, "Nothing. By the way, I'll let you meet someone." he said.

 

 

"Who?" I asked.

 

 

"A friend. Remember the tutor thing? He needs a tutor." he said nonchalantly.

 

 

"Oh!" that was all I can say. Now, who is that friend?

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

After our classes, I went to the school gates to meet Junhyung and his "friend". I saw them standing and they were talking to each other. As I came near, I heard some of their conversation.

 

 

"Just let her tutor you okay?" Junhyung said, sounding a bit irritated.

 

 

"Why? I don't need-------" Junhyung saw me and stood in front of his friend. He was cut off and was not able to finish what he was saying.

 

 

"You're here!" Junhyung announced.

 

 

"Yes, obviously. So is that your friend?" I asked, as I tried to look behind Junhyung to see his friend's face.

 

 

"Ah, yes. This is Kwak Minjun." Junhyung introduced his friend. He stepped aside and his friend smiled at me.

 

 

Oh! Is it required that if you are good-looking, you should have good-looking friends too? This Kwak Minjun is really handsome even though his eyes were hidden beneath those large glasses. He was tall and fit. His face is angelic.

 

 

"Hey!" Junhyung snapped in my face. I shook my head and look away. "Don't be too mesmerized. You look like a fool."

 

 

"Yah!" I wanted to fight back but he cut me off.

 

 

"Minjun is having trouble with his Math and since you are good in Math, I want you to tutor him." Junhyung said, but I noticed Minjun  looking away with a frustrated face.

 

 

"But he looks like he's more of a nerd than me." I replied silently, not wanting to offend Minjun.

 

 

"But he is actually a dumb one." Junhyung said as a matter-of-factly, earning a hard smack to his head from Minjun. HAHA! Nice one Minjun!

 

 

"Well, okay. Let's start tomorrow." I said, offering my  hand to Minjun.

 

 

He took it and we shook hands. "Okay." he smiled.

 

 

- - - - - - 

 

I am now here at the library with Minjun. We have been here for an hour now and I am amazed to know that Minjun is actually not that dumb when it comes to Math. He can catch up with my lectures really fast and he got all my problems right. Does he really need a tutor? I wonder why Junhyung made me tutor him. And I wonder why Junhyung is here too.

 

 

"Hey! You should go home. I'm discussing things with Minjun and your presence is bothersome." I scolded Junhyung who was sitting beside Minjun.

 

 

"I am giving my friend a moral support." he answered.

 

 

"What?! He doesn't need that. Go home!" I told him off but he remained still on his chair.

 

 

"Minjun needs my presence here. He can't do things without my guidance." he argued, rocking his chair back and forth.

 

 

"If that's the case, you better be the tutor. I'm going home. I need to prepare for the retreat tomorrow." I was about to stand up when Minjun spoke.

 

 

"Oh! You're going tomorrow? I'm going too." He said, smiling at me. AWW! That was so cute! Wait, what?!

 

 

"Really? That's great! Come on, let's go home. That's enough for now. We need to prepare for tomorrow." I told him.

 

 

"Okay!" he replied and both of us stood up.

 

 

"Wait! Don't leave me here." Junhyung shouted, earning a glare from the librarian. BLEH! 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! ~

 

 

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. Oh! Its time! retreat day today! I jumped out of my bed happily and prepared to go to school. My brother dropped me off and kissed me goodbye. EW! Gross!

 

 

I headed to the school bus and saw Jieun standing beside it. I quickly approached her.

 

 

"Jieun! Good morning." I greeted.

 

 

"Good Morning Yonghee." he smiled back at me.

 

 

"Hey Yonghee, Jieun!" Doojoon called from behind. We turned to see Yoseob and Junhyung too.

 

 

"Hey guys!" we greeted back. After some time, all of us got in the bus. We occupied the seats at the back. Me and Jieun sat together, Yoseob and Doojoon sat beside each other and also Junhyung and Minjun. I greeted him and he smiled back at me. The ride was smooth but long. In the middle of the trip, Yoseob was called by the teacher so he had to go to the front. Doojoon suddenly called me.

 

 

"Yonghee! Sit here with me!" he said, his hand motioning me to come sit with him. "Faster before Yoseob comes back!"

 

 

I was confused at first but I then got his idea. I quickly transferred to his side and pretended to be asleep. Doojoon also pretended to sleep. We let out a small laugh. We heard Yoseob's footsteps stop at our side.

 

 

"Why is Yonghee sitting there?" I heard him ask.

 

 

"I don't know." Junhyung answered.

 

 

"But, where am I going to sit now?" he asked, a hint of worry present in his voice.

 

 

"Well, Jieun's sitting alone. Just sit beside her." Junhyung replied. Oh! I like the fact that he is actually helping us with our plan.

 

 

"But---!" Yoseob tried to protest but nothing came out from his mouth.

 

 

"You don't have a choice. Its either you stand up for the rest of the trip or you sit beside Jieun." Junhyung explained. "She is harmless Seob and she is sleeping."

 

 

I heard Yoseob sigh. I opened my eyes a little and saw him sitting beside Jieun. I can clearly see his blushing face. He was trying so hard to maintain some distance between their bodies. HAHAHAHA! That little shy boy. Then suddenly, Jieun's head leaned towards Yoseob's shoulder. I saw him froze. His body stiffened and I see his face grow redder.

 

 

I felt Doojoon shaking a bit, "Mission Accomplished." he declared as he let out a small chuckle.