Link & Love : 09 "Deal"

Link & Love

MIYA'S NOTE: This is an edited/rewritten version. While editing and merging the chapters, this chapter, just like the last chapter, was cut in the middle and left hanging and therefore needed to be written again. I'm sorry for the inconsistency.

 

 


 

 

"I never knew you had a little sister, Hyung." Junhyung said, as he sat himself comfortably beside Eunbyul.

 

  

We ended up discussing things here in my living room. I don't like this. I REALLY DON'TLIKE THIS AT ALL!

 

 

"Well, its kind of a secret. Yonghee doesn't want people to know she's related to us." Eunbyul explained, as he took a sip from his mango juice. 

 

 

"Why is that?" Junhyung turned to me and asked.

 

 

"Why do you care? Its none of your business." I answered rudely. rolling my eyes on him. "By the way, how did you know each other?" I asked Eunbyul. 

 

 

"Well, Junhyung and I met at the Ulzzang Party 3 years ago. People said he'll be the next me." Eunbyul said, feeling proud of him and Junhyung.

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What?! That freaktard is the next you? HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed my a** out after hearing that statement from Eunbyul.

 

  

"What's funny about that?" Eunbyul asked, looking all lost and confused.

 

 

"Junhyung will become the next you? Yah, oppa, even if I hate you sometimes, and even if you're so freakin' annoying most of the time, you can't compare to that guy." I pointed Junhyung. "You're too precious compared to him. He's just a plain arrogant bastard." I said.

 

 

"Yah! You wanna die?" Junhyung burst, anger clearly present in his deep voice.

 

 

"Stop it Yonghee. Don't be rude." Hanbyul chirped in, standing up to get something from the kitchen.

 

 

I noticed Junhyung's face quickly turned red. His frown quickly faded and his lips formed into a tiny smile. WOAH! Something's fishy around here. Is Junhyung crushing on my sister? HA!

 

 

Eunbyul turned to Junhyung, "So, I heard you're performing at the Summer School Program?" he asked.

 

 

"Ah, yes. We've been preparing for it since last month. Sadly, Dongwoon was injured." Junhyung said.

 

 

A frown formed on Eunbyul's face. "Is he okay now? So what's going to happen to your dance routine?"

 

 

"We've found a susbtitute." Junhyung smirked, looking at me.

 

  

"Really? That's great! Who?" Eunbyul asked, looking really curious.

 

 

Hanbyul came back from the kitchen and sat beside me, in front of Eunbyul and Junhyung. "Is he a great dancer? I bet he is because if not then he wouldn't be chosen after all." Hanbyul said, drinking the juice she got from the kitchen. 

 

 

"Well, he isn't a he but rather she's a she." Junhyung was still staring at me, his smirk was getting wide. I glared at him, sending him a message to not tell them that I was the one he's talking about.

 

 

"Really? She must've been really good that she can catch up with you guys. I've seen you perform for years and your group is really good." Eunbyul said, turning to me. "Oh, I remembered, Yonghee was a great dancer too! She could beat the guys in her school when it comes to dancing." Eunbyul said proudly.

 

 

I glared at him He cleared his throat and then opened his mouth again to speak, "Too bad me and Hanbyul can't watch you guys perform this year."

 

 

OMG! THAT'S JUST GREAT! THEY CAN'T SEE ME PERFORM! PHEW! What a relief!

 

 

"But hyung, I think you should really come and watch this year's performances." Junhyung said, countering my thoughts.

 

  

"No! That's okay oppa! You don't have to watch if you're busy." I quickly added.

 

 

"But hyung, you and uh-uhm, noona should watch." the freaktard insisted but he was a bit shy when he said 'noona'. I TOTALLY KNEW HE'S CRUSHING ON MY SISTER.

 

 

"No! you should not!" I argued.

 

 

"You should!" he argued back.

 

 

"STOP IT!" Hanbyul snapped. "That arguing thing is starting to annoy me. We'll be busy that day so we can't possibly come." she stated.

 

 

"But noona," Junhyung hesitated, "Uhm, you should come see your sister perform." he added.

 

 

"What do you mean?" she asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

 

 

"STOP! Don't spill it!" I told Junhyung!

 

 

Spill what?” Eunbyul asked.

 

 

Yonghee's gonna perform with us. She'll be substituting Dongwoon.” he explained. GREAT! THAT'S JUST GREAT! FREAKIN' BASTARD!

 

 

Really? Yonghee's gonna perform! We'll be sure to come!” Eunbyul said, almost jumping off his seat because of happiness.

 

 

I'll be sure to fix Yonghee on that day.” Hanbyul chirped in.

 

 

Fix me? Why would you need to fix me? Am I destroyed or something?” I asked, feeling uneasy about that fixing thing. What is she planning to do?

 

 

Anyways, I still have things to do at home so we'll be leaving now. Eunbyul, let's go.” Hanbyul annouced and began walking towards the door. Eunbyul followed her outside after saying goodbye. I waved them goodbye at my doorstep. After getting in, they drove off and within a few seconds, the car was out of sight.

 

 

I was about to go in when I remembered Junhyung was still there. “Thanks for spilling everything freaktard! Now get out of here and go home!” I said angrily, not bothering to look at him.

 

 

Ha! Now I know your true secret! You can't leave the group now or else I'll have to tell Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon and everybody else about this.” he threatened.

 

 

You see, if you do that, I'll tell them who's got a big crush on my sister.” I countered his threat, smiling like victory is mine.

 

 

That's not true!” he denied, his face clearly going red.

 

 

You get a dose of your own medicine. Now I still have things to do so go home.” I told him, about to so inside.

 

 

Wait. I have something to tell you.” he said. I'm surprised at the sudden change of his voice. He was actually speaking calmly and softly.

 

 

I turned to him and asked, “And what is that?”

 

 

You see, I have this friend of mine, he has problems in math. I want you to tutor him. Help him on his grades in math.” he explained. So he cares for his friends huh? Not bad.

 

 

Okay! I will help your friend, but in one condition.” I offered.

 

 

What condition?” he asked.

 

 

You will not bother me and annoy me. Also, don't be mean to me okay? I don't actually want to fight.” I stated.

 

 

He stood still, thinking, then he looked up to me and smirked, “That's a deal then.” with that, he walked away.