Link & Love : 22 "Back"

Link & Love

 


MIYA'S NOTE: Hello guys! Finally, I'm back! I'm so sorry for not updating this fic soon. I had to revise the whole chapter because I wasn't satisfied. I'm sorry for a very short chapter. I'll try to make it up to you in the next chapters.

 

 

HERE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES. THEY WERE THE FIRST FOUR PEOPLE TO POST ON MY WALL AND SO THEY WILL HAVE THE MINOR APPEARANCES.

 

1. nishnish as Lee Hyuna

2. B2UTYx3 as Lee Minna

3. xxchullie13xx as Kim Yeonhee

4. kristyrae as Lim Heerin

 

CONGRATULATIONS. The four of you will have minor appearances on the next chapters. Your characters are based on the order of your post. The first minor appearance will be for the first person who posted. Same goes with the others.

 

 

To all those who participated but not chosen, thank you! Sorry that I can't put you anymore in the story. But maybe someday, I might need another minor characters. I hope you guys will still participate.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I woke up late the next morning. Why? Blame that stupid freaktard. I don't know why I'm feeling sad whenever I think of him. I feel like crying whenever his face pops out inside my head. That's what basically happened last night. I kept thinking of him and his face keeps popping out in my head minute by minute. I ended up crying the whole night and I slept really late.

 

 

"Good morning Yonghee." Lee Hyuna & her twin sister Lee Minna, my seatmates, greeted me with huge smiles. I turned to them and their smiles immediately disappeared. 'What happened to your eyes? Have you been crying? Are you okay?" Hyuna asked with a worried face.

 

 

I tried to smile, "No, I just didn't get enough sleep. I'm fine. Perfectly fine." I lied and sat beside her.

 

 

"Really? You don't look like you're okay. Did something happened? Maybe we can help." Minna said.

 

 

"I'm really okay. Thanks for your concern." I lied again. They both looked at me worriedly but decided to stop bothering me.

 

 

Lunch time came. I don't have the appetite to eat and I wasn't really feeling well so I decided to just go home and rest. I asked permission from my homeroom teacher and he permitted me since he knows I'm not the kind of student to ditch classes and I'm actually on the top listers in the school.

 

 

I walked my way out of the school gates. The street was silent but suddenly I heard some familiar voices. I didn't want to eavesdrop but the voices were so familiar that my ears brought me to where the voices are coming from. I didn't peek but I can perfectly hear the conversation.

 

 

"When did you came back?" the female voice asked, she sounded like she was flirting.

 

 

"I just arrived 2 hours ago. Why are you here. You're supposed to be inside the school." a male voice answered.

 

 

"Its still lunch break. So tell me, why are you here? You're supposed to be resting at your house. Did you miss me that much? You kept sending emails to me that night saying you missed me so much. I guess you can't bear being away from me." the female voice asked and then i heard her giggle flirtatiously. 

 

 

I don't know why but my heart suddenly hurt. I feel pain. Why? Why am I being like this? 

 

 

The male voice did not answer. "Come on, let's eat somewhere. I don't want to go to class today. I prefer being with you than listening to teachers." the female voice said. Then I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I hurriedly  turned away and started walking silently so that I wouldn't draw the attention of the two persons conversing earlier. I walked away but my stupid foot accidentally bumped the garbage can beside the lamp post.

 

 

I must've stupidly succeeded in drawing their unwanted attention because I can hear the female voice asking, "Who the hell is that?"

 

 

I pretended to not hear them and continued walking but suddenly, the male voice spoke. "Yonghee?" he called.

 

 

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard that voice calling my name. I know that voice. The voice I missed so much. But I felt pain in my chest. I couldn't face him and so I continued walking hastily. But then a hand grabbed my wrist and and forced me to turn around.

 

 

Yong Junhyung.

 

 

He was there, right in front of my eyes. But then his face became blurry as tears roll down from my eyes.