Link & Love : 06 "Practice Room"

Link & Love

 

MIYA'S NOTE: Another update! This is my advance gift to you for the Valentine's Day. I have exams tomorrow so I don't have the time post an update so I'll post this in advance. I hope you will all like it. I provided pictures and videos to help you visualize the things I wrote.

Just click the words in blue color to see the pictures and videos.

And I suppose I haven't described Yonghee's look. So here's how her hair looks and also her body.

 

 


 

 

And so I ended up joining the group. I don't know what that 'secret' is but I'm afraid that its about my family. I don't want anybody to know about my family. Its enough that everyone knows I'm an orphan. Even Yoseob knew only about me and my mother. Noone knows I'm related to Seoul University's most beloved Ulzzang, Park Eunbyul.

 

 

I'm sitting with them again, Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon and Junhyung. We are eating our lunch at the cafeteria.

 

 

"So Yonghee, after your classes, go to the school's practice room. We'll need to teach you the steps. We'll be practiceing real hard this week 'coz we've got that little time to prepare." Yoseob said.

 

 

"Don't forget to bring extra shirts 'coz we'll be dancing so hard later." Doojoon reminded.

 

 

"Yeah. I've got all that. You've said that 10000000x already since yesterday. My phone was on the verge of exploding because of your nonstop emails." I said, rolling my eyes on them. I guess I'm still bitter about joining the dance group. Blame that freaktard over there.

 

 

"Well, its almost time to get back to our classrooms. See you later noona." Dongwoon said as he stood up and the 3 of them followed.

 

 

"Okay. Bye." I replied, standing ang making my way to my classroom.

 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Classes have ended and I headed to the 5 floor of the building where the practice rooms are after changing my outift. I wore a gray sweatpants, a navy blue loose shirt and a jacket. When I arrived there, I almost swore. 10 practice rooms. Yoseob did not tell me the number of the room. That's just in' perfect! Now I have to take a look in all of the rooms.

 

 

1st room. Ballet practice. X

2nd room. No one in there. X

3rd room. Choir practice. X

4th room. Dance practice but not Yoseob's group. X

5th room. 2 boys fighting. X

6th room. 3 girls putting make-up. X

7th room. No one. X

8th room. Band Practice.

9th room. 5 guys practicing. Woah! There was this awesome rapper there!

I heard him rapping something like this.

"Modeunge naemamcheoreom swipjin anteora

	Sarangttohan geuge swipjin anteora
Naemameul sogaseo beoryeotdeon geuttae 

Geudaega naege barangeosi igeoyeot deora"

 

WOAH! He is really awesome!

 

I was listening  carefully to his awesome rapping when the door of the 9th room opened.

 

UH OH! My eyes widened in shock as I stood there dumbfounded. 2 guys were standing in front of me. One was tall with a brown hair and the other with black hair and mustache.

 

"Woah, look who we have here. A cute tomboy." the brown-haired one said, smiling like he was interested in me.

 

 

"What are you doing here? Are you lost or something." mustache asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"Uhm, actually yes." I answered, scratching the back of my neck.

 

 

"Who are you looking for?" brown hair asked.

 

 

"Uhm---"

 

 

"She's with us. Yah, you get your a** here now." I was cut of by the freaktard, Junhyung.

 

 

"Oh. Sorry, we didn't know you're with her." mustache said. "Well, I guess you found what you're looking for." he looked at me and smile. Such a kind guy. Not like that mean freaktard!

 

 

"Sorry for bothering your practice. I'll go now." I said and then walked following Junhyung to the 10th room where, Yoseob and the others were.

 

 

I went in and Dongwoon stood up and walked, well, much like limped towards me and greeted me. "Noona! You're a bit late! But that's okay since you're here now!"

 

 

"Yah, sit down and rest your ankle!" I ordered as I placed my bag at the corner and approached Yoseob. "Seob, I'm here. What do we do now?" I asked.

 

 

"Okay, we'll start the practice." Yoseob said, and they all gathered in the center, facing the mirror. "First, we'll teach you the steps and then later we'll practice together." he said.

 

 

I watched them as the three of them danced. WOW! They were so good! Even the freaktard is good. They were so synchronized that I think I'll ruin the routine if I join. They taught me the steps and I practiced hard. After an hour of memorizing the steps, we practiced together.

 

"Okay guys, let's have our final practice so we can go home." Yoseob announced. The four of us stood in the center of the room, preparing for our final practice of the day.

 

 

 The music started and we started to bounce to the beat. (This is the dance routine)

 

 

After dancing, we all fell to the floor, exhausted and wasted. I sat beside Dongwoon and drank my water like there's no tomorrow. I feel so thirsty and tired.

 

 

"WOW! Noona! You're such a great dancer! REALLY GREAT! You're so good!" Dongwoon said, giving me a light punch on the shoulder.

 

 

"Really! I have to agree to that. You're really good Yonghee! You really fit to be Dongwoon's substitute." Doojoon added.

 

 

"Ha! I told you guys! Yonghee was a great dancer even before!" Yoseob said proudly as he dropped himself next to me.

 

 

I felt my cheeks going hotter by the second. They were complimenting me. HA! I felt good in the inside. I was actually very scared to dance in front of them because I thought I couldn't dance well. But hearing those words from them made me feel a bit relaxed.

 

 

Then suddenly, the music starts again. I saw Junhyung walking to the center of the room and preparing to dance. I turned to Yoseob and asked, "What is he doing?"

 

 

"Oh, remember what I told you last time? It's Junhyung's turn to be on the spotlight. He's practicing his solo. He choreographed it himself." Yoseob answered.

 

 

I turned and look at the freaktard. He's practicing he's very own dance.

 

 

WOAH! I hate to say this but HE'S REALLY GOOD!

The way he moved his body to every beat, the way he popped. Woah! That was just awesome!

 

 

The music stopped and Junhyung plopped his body to the floor, breathing heavily. I watched him as he breathe like the air was so precious. Woah, I think I'm going crazy but the sweat that runs down on his face makes him look... uh.... y? AHHHHHHHHHH! I'M INSANE! I shook my head and slapped my face to wake my crazy self up. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME?!

 

 

I look at him again and he's now looking straight into my eyes. OH MY GOD! He was looking at me intently and then suddenly, he flashed a smirk.

 

 

OH MY GOD FOR THE SECOND TIME! I don't know what's happening to me but I felt my cheeks going redder when I saw that smirk! I swallowed a big amount of my saliva and turned to look away from Junhyung.

 

 

I glanced at him again after some time and he was still looking at me with that in' y annoying smirk of his! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING! THAT CREEP!

 

 

I stood up and picked up my bag. "Seob, I'mma go home now." I said. I walked out of the room and suddenly bumped into someone.

 

 

OMG! It's the rapper earlier!

 

 

"Oh. Sorry." he apologized.

 

 

"I-its, uhmm.. okay. hehe..hehe..." I stuttered. He is so handsome!

 

 

"Oh, I guess you were the girl GO hyung and Seungho hyung were talking about. You're really cute!" He said, smiling widely, flashing his perfect white teeth!

 

 

"You mean brown hair and mustache?" I asked.

 

 

He chuckled. "Yes. Mustache is GO hyung and brown hair is Seungho hyung. By the way, I'm Mir." he said, holding out his hand.

 

 

I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm Yonghee."

 

 

"EHEM!" Mir and I both looked to the right and saw Junhyung with a raised eyebrow. He walked towards us and glared at me.

 

 

"What are you doing?" he asked with a deep cold voice.

 

 

"Why do you care?" I retorted. "Look, Mir, I'll go now. I'll see you when I see you." with that I walked away.

 

 

I was walking fast on the streets when I hear some footsteps behind me. I walked faster, almost running. The footsteps also went faster. I ran and turned to the block when a hand held my elbow. I stopped but I didn't turned around.

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but I doubt anyone would hear it because I can't see anybody around this block.

 

 

Then a hand covered my mouth and but I bit it and punch the person straight in the face and then kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground with his head hung low. I was about to kick him hard on his head but he look up to me and then to my horror, I saw Junhyung's pained expression and blood trickling down his lower lip.

 

 

I BEAT JUNHYUNG. Okay.

 

 

 

- - - - - - -