Link & Love : 03 “Best Friends”

Link & Love

MIYA'S NOTE: This is an edited/rewritten version. While editing and merging the chapters, this chapter, just like the last chapter, was cut in the middle and left hanging and therefore needed to be written again. I'm sorry for the inconsistency.

 

 


 

 

 

Yonghee-ah!”

 

 

 

 

That voice was familiar. I turned around and my jaw dropped. OMG!

 

 

 

 

"Y-yoseob?!" I asked, my eyes widen from shock.

 

 

 

 

"Yonghee!" he squealed and hugged me ever so tightly. I hugged him back and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Yang Yoseob is my bestest childhood friend ever! We literally grew up together. We were like twins. We would play together, eat together, sleep in each other's room (but that was years ago, when we were still little kids), go to school together, we were just inseparable. But he had to transfer to Seoul when we were 11. I was left in Busan. I remembered crying for 7hours straight the day their family left the village. We were so close and I miss him so freakin' much and that very much explains the happiness I feel right now.

 

 

 

Yoseob broke the hug and smiled widely at me. "Yongie! I've missed you so much I could die!" he said.

 

 

 

 

I've missed you too Seobie!” I said, smiling at him.

 

 

 

Why didn't you tell me you've transferred here? I could've accompany you and help you around here.” he said, sounding a bit disappointed.

 

 

 

Well, I have lost your contact. I'm sorry and I didn't know you're sstudying here.” I explained, pouting my lips.

 

 

 

Yah! Don't do that!” he scolded. I knew that was his weak point. He hates to see me pout. HAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

It's fun to tease you, you know?” I said, smiling like I won a Grammy Award.

 

 

 

Really huh?” he smirked then began tickling me at my sides. GAWD! He still knows my weak point!

 

 

 

I struggled to get him away from me but he is sticking to me like a glue. “Yah! HAHAHAHA! Yang Yo HAHAHA! Seob! HAHAHA! Stop it! It HAHAHAHA! freakin' tickles! HAHAHAHAH!” I said while laughing my esophagus out.

 

 

Yah! You two, what exactly are you doing?” A deep voice broke our fun moment. I look up to the owner of the voice and my temper rose up to heaven.

 

 

 

What do you want now, huh? Can't you see I'm having a great moment with my best friend now? Why do you always ruin my mood? Don't you have anything else to do besides making me annoyed? You like me that much, huh? That you can't stay away from me?” I said, irritated by his mere presence.

 

 

 

HA! You wish and what did you say? Best friend?” he asked, raising an eyebrow on me.

 

 

 

Yes. Yoseob is my best and truest friend ever!” I declared proudly, taking a glance on Yoseob who was looking quite uneasy.

 

 

 

That's imposiible.” the freaktard answered, not believing my words.

 

 

 

He's getting on my nerves! “Yoseob, tell him that we're best friends!” I ordered. Yoseob took a step and was nos standing between me and the freaktard.

 

 

 

You see Junhyung, Yonghee is my best friend ever since we were kids. She is like my real sister, a twin to be specific.” he said, looking at the freaktard named Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

See, we are best friends!” I said proudly, smiriking evilly at Junhyung.

 

 

 

Then Yoseob looked at me, “Yonghee, Junhyung here, is also my best friend. I've been friends with him since I transferred to Seoul.” he said.

 

 

 

Y-you two a-are also... Best friends?” my eyes widen at the sudden shock of knowing that they are best friends.

 

 

IS DESTINY PLAYING WITH ME?!